Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speaker for the Dead (High Prophet Dredge)

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
All his life he wanted to see it. In the chambers of the Sith academy it had almost driven him mad with countless hours spent trying to just get a glimpse of that intangible existence. Now his body lay crumbled in the dirt, struck down by the lighsaber of a Jedi. The Sith's life flashed before him, he uttered the last line of the Sith Code, then his eyes closed. For a moment there was nothing, a sudden blackness, then the nothing took him in. Arcturus, or what was left of him, felt like he was adrift in an endless ocean of stars. With each passing moment, his ambitions of power and passion faded away, and everything was enveloped into The Force. Now he could more than just see it, The Void, then chaos was everywhere and everything. And he became one with The Force.

OSSUS
Minutes after the Sith Empire's Defeat.

"We gotta move!" A company of soldiers in black clad armor moved through the jungles of Ossus. They had no distinguishable markings, no symbols of the Empire, or crests of the Republic. To put it simply they were military contractors here on the most ominous of missions. Their movements were swift, and their execution was precise. "Avoid all contact with combatants on both sides if possible, remember the mission objective is retrieval." One of the soldiers said over the communicator. Even in the light it was hard to tell who was who, each soldier wore a helmet that covered their face and matched their black armor.

After several minutes of patrol sweeps someone shouted, hands were raised to stop. The black armored soldiers came to a halt and keeled down. Words were exchanged, then one stood with a holo-communicator in his hand he spoke. "This is the commander, we think we found one." He reached up and touched the side of his helmet. "Understood, we'll get the ID and extraction." The commander then moved to the front of the company of men. The commander found before him a man in black robes, a lightsaber wound to the chest, dead and laying on the ground. Quickly the commander ordered for some bio-scans.

One of the soldiers stood and pointed a scanner at the body. "He is dead alright, and given the choice of the robes I believe him to be a Sith."
The commander nodded. "Get an identification."
Several urgent minutes passed. "Arcturus Procyon... Wanted for war crimes in the Republic, dishonorably discharged from service as an officer years ago. He went to the Sith and is believed to be force sensitive... Sir I see no lightsaber." The soldier holding the scanner noted.
"The Jedi who killed him likely took it as a trophy. But none the less this is what we are looking for, I could care less about the weapon." The commander pointed to the dead man. "Call in the extraction."

The sounds of battle grew closer. Explosions, blaster fire, the hum of tank engines. Despite the Empire's defeat, the few defenders who remained fought on. After a few moments a sleek black starship appeared above the military contractors. A ramp lowered from the back of the ship, and two soldiers came out carrying a large black container. About seven feet long and two feet deep, Arcturus's body was gently placed inside the black container. The commander watched his men work, ensuring the body was not damaged anymore than it had been during the lightsaber duel. The container then sealed with a hiss, obviously it functioned as a device to preserve the dead Sith's body. The container was then loaded up on the ship, and soldiers boarded quickly after.

"Commander. Can I ask what we are doing plucking a dead Sith off the battlefield?" The soldier who preformed bio-scans earlier asked.
"No. Are employer asked for a dead Sith, and thats what we got. A dead Sith." The commander spoke while strapping himself into a flight chair. The other soldiers were doing the same now too. "We'll find out what is going on soon enough."

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"]

The forgotten, the lost, the dead and damned. These were the people who made up the horde, these were the people who would fight to get vengeance upon this galaxy and burn it to the ground. Men and women slain and forgotten, the dead were far from gone in the eyes of the Yuuzhan Vong, what was broken could be fixed. What was dead could be brought back into the world of pain and suffering known as life. Though death was the only way to achieve true happiness, this one was needed. He wouldn't let this sith die, people like him had to be used. "It is almost time my pet." a cold voice rung out in the cargo hold of the ship. The mercs had also been assigned to deliver a package to a nearby system.

But what was in that package, well that was someone who had plans for this fallen and forgotten warrior. "You are both so beautiful." the voice said in the dark. Reaching his hand out the Supreme Overlord of the Vong pet the slimy scalps of two Rakghouls. Soon he would have what he desired, whoever had paid for this man's body would be sorely dissapointed. He was going to the horde and he would be rather useful. Standing up in the large crate the dread lord kicked open the box and stepped out. He was here himself to collect the body. This was not a job to leave to one of his slack jawed cronnies.

Exiting the box he laughed as his two ghouls followed him closely. "Turn them into you. Make more of your brothers." he said to the beasts. In the upper regions of the ship be heard the crew enter the ship with was more than likely the body. He needed to wait until they got comfy, then he would strike and turn ever last one of them into his slaves. @[member="Arcturus Procyon"]

Ossus. Sub-Orbit.
The commander took off his helmet, and from his seat looked out the window into space. The ship was climbing rapidly into the atmosphere. He could see the ships of the Republic moving back and forth now, either firing on remaining Sith positions, or moving more troops to and from the battlefield.
We will be making the jump to lightspeed soon. The old codes worked commander, the Republic thinks we were here on surveillance. The pilot said over the communicator to the commander. The military contractors were just that, contractors, and they had been hired by the Republic before to do all kinds of non-combat operations from security to occupation work. They worked for a bio-medical company out in neutral space. Research ranged from nerve gas weapons to clones, which was what brought them to Ossus in the first place. The company wanted to clone and research DNA of a dead Sith, to see if it was possible reanimate tissue and if possible clone an active force user.

"Alright boys, radio discipline is at end. You can talk now." He said feeling the ship jump into hyperspace. The contractors began removing their helmets and chatting to each for a job well done. The mood among the men lightened, and soon they were laughing and even moving about the ship. The commander as well had stood and went to get himself a drink but a he returned to the seating area he noticed one of men tinkering with the container that held the dead Sith. "What are you doing?" The commander asked.

"I'm going over this man's file, and I'm telling you. The more I do the more I don't like whats going on here." The soldier replied.
"He's just a dead man, what could go wrong?" The commander asked.
"Well for one he ain't know typical Sith. Despite however powerful he was, this man before he died was a walking treasure trove banned knowledge. After he fled the Republic, authorities found all kinds of illegal items in his place. Mostly illegal obtained Sith books and writings." A grave look was on the soldier's face.
"Look so the guy was Sithspawn. But so what, he's dead. Can't do nothing to us now." The Commander replied
"Thats the other thing. I crossed reference his DNA, I get several matches with former known force users. Whether this guy knew it or not, he is a real Mecrosa."
The commander sighed. "We plucked a random body of the battlefield. Your telling me this is fate?" He shook his head and sighed. "Look I'm going to speak to pilot and get an ETA for our arrival at the research facility. Try and relax, what could go wrong?"

Dredge smiled in the hull of the ship as he pet his two pets, these men were wicked. These men were heretics, heretics that needed to be shown the blessed path. They would all make excellent slaves for him. "Go my children, go and gain brothers and sisters." he whispered to his Rakghoul slaves. Walking forward through the cargo hold the ghouls ascended the stairs in a fevered sprint of blood lust and fury. Dredge calmly and comfy walked up the stairs after them, he smiled and laughed to himself as he could hear the growls of the beasts above him. This would be a day of reclamation, a day where not only this sith would reclaim his life. But dredge would reclaim the right to burn and convert heretics.

The rakghouls continued up the steps until they reached the top, it would be all to easy to reclaim the body. The first ghoul made its way to the halls of the ship and found itself a nice victim. One of the mercenaries and his friend in black clad armor. Only problem was he wasn't wearing a helmet. Almost with no time to react the beast trampled the merc and began to sink its teeth into his neck. Screaming in pain the man tried to fight back to no success, the virus was in him. Drawing his blaster the second merc spoke "Son of a bit-" was all his friend could say before the second ghoul tackled him to the ground, sinking it's teeth into both sides of the man's skull both beasts continued to ravage the two men.

Following behind dredge stood up and smiled calling his pets away. The two men lay motionless for a few seconds before they started to twitch slowly. "Rise my slaves." dredge said to the two men, suddenly they had all but burst and morphed into the beasts. Now with four rakghouls dredge smiled and sent them throughout the ship to raise hell. Dredge himself however kept walking until he would get to the command bridge, he would ask the commander himself where the body of the sith was. And dredge had quite the silver tongue. @[member="Arcturus Procyon"]

"So whats the ETA?' the commander asked, stepping on the bridge he looked at the Pilot and and Co-Pilot. "I hate bugging you, but some of the boys have a bad vibe about this one."
One of the pilots tapped a few buttons and looked at the main console display. "It will be a few hours. We had to take a longer route to avoid Sith patrols. Last thing we need is blown out of the sky by a Star destroyer who thinks were rebels or Republic. And since we technically have Republic clearance I'm not taking any chances." The pilot reaffirmed. "What are they all worked up about?"
The commander sighed and looked back out of the cockpit into the main storage area of the ship. "We picked up some dead Sith. Rumor has it they wanted any old one to do some cloning, but when we cross referenced his DNA we got some pretty spooky stuff."
Out of instinct the pilot began to do a basic scan of the ship. "What kind of spooky stuff?"
The commander gave an annoyed look to the pilot. "You know, the force, mysticism, fate-" Before the commander could finish the pilot cut him off.
"Did you bring back alive, we're reading extra life signs." The Pilot demand from the commander. The the copilot initiated a more comprehensive scan.
The mercenary commander snorted, "No he was as dead as could be." Then he got on his communicator. "Team keep an eye on that container."
A read light near the console began to beep. "OH GOD." The copilot looked his terminal. "We have a TIER I virus warning."
"What the hell?" The pilot said turning in shock to his copilot.
"Whats going on?!" The commander shouted.

"Rakghoul" The copilot said. The commander felt his gut sink. Quickly he rushed over to the door to bridge and slammed his fist into the control panel. "Seal all compartments, NOW!" he pulled out his blaster then looked back at the pilot, it did not matter how it got on. He knew that from the start, survival was now key. "Sound the alarm." Red lights flashed now in each area of the ship. He switched on his communicator and spoke. "All personnel roll call, now." He waited for each soldier and crew member to check in. By the time everyone had reported in two men where missing. The Commander swore to himself. He knew enough about Rakghoul plague to know options were limited. he tuned back to the pilot. "What options do we have?"

"How did it get on the ship, how?" The pilot gave him a blank look, and in defeat looked back at his counsel. His hands shook, but before the Commander's patience ran thin he spoke. "The ship is set..." He voice trembled. "The ship is set to decompress any and all chambers and vent atmosphere... We can essentially dumb everything outside the bridge into space... But the men." The pilot's face twist with fear and guilt
"Do it, do it right now." The commander ordered.
"But the crew!" The pilot interjected. "They will be killed instantly."
"If this gets out of control, we'll all be dead. DO IT!" The commander pointed at the weak will pilot and shouted.
The pilot punched in some more commands in his terminal. "Decompressing... Now!" Just as he entered the final command on the consul an error message appeared. The pilot swore to himself, and began to cry. "Whats wrong?" The commander demand, he approached the pilot urgently. "Theres an override... The company feels the cargo too valuable. We can't vent any other parts of the ship, a safety feature to ensure the cargo remain intact and undamaged."
Now in this moment he wished he had never taken this mission, the inevitable dawned on him. He got back on his comm. "All members of the strike, we have Rakghouls aboard. Put on your helmets and prepare for a fire fight." For now he would remain here, sealed in the bridge, hoping his men could contain the situation. The commander knew they couldn't.

"Hahahaha!!" Dredge laughed evily as another of his rakghouls pounced a few mantainence workers, their teeth biting down on their unarmored fleshy skin. Quickly they convulsed and began to turn into ralghouls. Slaves for the supreme overlord of the Vong, making his way down the halls most of the doors began to seal cutting him off from the bridge. They now knew of his presence, but their doors wouldn't stop dredge, they would only bide them time before their deaths. But however before the doors sealed one of his pets managed to make it into a barracks room where most of the crew was staying. The door sealed behind it and the beast growled at everyone in the room. Dredge waited outside the door to hear only screams and roars. "Leave five of them my pet." after a few minutes only the sounds of sobbing and low growls could be heard. "open the door please." a few moments later the door opened and out stepped a young blonde man. Grabbing him by the throat he snapped his neck and threw his lifeless body to the ground for his beasts could feed on him.

Inside the room there were four workers left, the rest had been turned into ghouls for his army. Scurrying about the creatures exited the room let the lord speak. "Let him be an example of what will happen if I do not get what I want." he said to the crew. "Now open these doors, or you will all die or become my pets." he said to them. Moving his new tech group out of the room he had them begin opening doors that lead to wear the body of the sith was kept. He had no interest in visiting the ships captain in person quite yet. Making his way through door after door he found the body of the fallen sith. He was truly magnificent, he would be brought back to further the agenda of the horde.

Grabbing the man he hung his lifeless husk over his shoulder. "You are not done yet, you are needed." the other ghouls were busy though, numbering around twenty now. They spread across the ship infecting anyone they came across. However the mercenary group was still in the bridge of the ship. Dredge would have words with them, walking towards the door he made his way out and up, up towards the bridge using his team of slaves. They would serve him well on the blessed path of revenge. The captain would have his uses as well. Either as food, or perhaps something a bit more useful to the Vong overlord. @Arcturus Procton

The commander watched the security feeds, seeing each man fall to the Rakghouls and turned. "There was no way that Sith had the virus on him." Carefully he examined the footage and noticed the strange figure that was Dredge. The commander narrowed his eyes. He did not recognize the alien, and realized that the man either got on board the ship at Ossus or back at base on the research station. It was not adding up. He had heard of this 'Force' before, but could it be that something here was conspiring against him and the crew? Could it be that he had interrupted fate, and now had to suffer the consequences for it?

"Whats going on now?" The copilot who was shaking in fear asked the commander. "What are we going to do?"

Truth be told the commander had no idea, he had been in tough situations before. But for the first time ever he was sure he was going to die. It took all his training and nerve not to break down mentally as the situation deteriorated at a rapid pace. Then it dawn upon him that this mysterious figure was likely looking for something. Something the company and his employer had, and that this was no random at or revenge killing. The commander glanced around and then moved over to the overcomm. "OKAY!" He said. "This is Commander Rigel. I am the CO of this outfit, it is clear that you have taken almost complete control of our ship." The commander looked down at the floor, trying to suppress the anxiety in his voice. "I all ask is you stop the killing, and in return we'll give you whatever you want or are looking for." There several communicators on the ship the mysterious alien could talk back to the bridge on, he knew if the man was not some crazy killer he would at least say something.

The two pilots looked at Rigel. "Are you sure this will work?" The commander did not respond. Deep down he knew this was about the Sith, it always was. A friend of his was once a Republic Commando turned smuggler had moved some Sith artifacts across a few sectors. He still could remember them reeling his body into containment as his body transformed into black ash, afterwards. "We've stolen from the dead gods... But gods don't die they only sleep..." Rigel recited his friends last words to himself. He only hoped that this mysterious figure would give him parlay.

Dredge walked with his Rakghoul's not paying any mind to the man on the loud speaker. If he was going to talk to him it would be face to face. Not through some machine, "Human, get me to the bridge." he said looking to the three humans that were still kept alive as his prisoners. A ghoul growled and snapped at one of them to help get Dredge's point across to the humans. As they walked down the blood stained halls of ship, dredge was having a good day to say the least. Reaching the first door that lead to the command bridge dredge brought up the first technician. "You have two minutes." the overlord sighed and awaited his results. But sadly they were not met by the human. Grabbing him and tossing him into the Rakghouls he sighed afterwards as they bit into him converting him.

Bringing up the next one he sighed once more "You have one minute." he said to him. The technician nodded in fear and began to work on opening the door. Reaching out Dredge pat one of his ghouls's slimy bald heads smiling as he did so. "You are so wonderful my child." he said as it licked his hand. In his other arm he continued to hold the lifeless husk of the dead sith. He would be needed for what came ahead. Much violence and death was in the future. And he would have a very special hand in it all. Soon afterwards the door opened and they walked down the hallway to the second one. It would be quite fun to have a chat with the commander of the vessel. Or it was Dredge's vessel now. Soon after their short walk down the hall dredge came to the last door keeping them apart.

Pressing the comm button dredge smiled and spoke into it "I give you two options. Make me break down this door and I kill all of you. Open it now and I will spare you and have words with you all. Now you have fifteen second to do as I ask" he said to them, his voice cold and lifeless. He would wait now, to see if they would listen to his demands @[member="Arcturus Procyon"]

Commander Rigel exhaled sharply. His mind now only thought of one thing: Escape. But how? The Rakghouls and the mysterious alien held the ship. They're were simply to many to go out shooting, and now he was trapped in the bridge with the two pilots. The alien then systematically began breaching the bulkheads that sealed the ship, and know he was forcing the ship's men he had taken prisoner to do his bidding. Slowly the defenses on each part of the ship were breached, it would not be long before the bridge would befall the same fate.

"I have some cyanide pills. It may be a good option at this point." The copilot said. He set a small bottle of pills on the counter at his terminal. Then tossed one in his mouth. After a moment he was dead, foaming at the mouth. The pilot was to busy crying to do anything, his mental state in complete collapse. The commander reflected on his life briefly, then his concentration broke by the sound of the alien on the overcomm. Fifteen Seconds. Fifteen Seconds to open the door. Doubt raced across Commander Rigel's mind. But he realized, that in the end he had but one fate. After eleven seconds the doors opened. The path to the bridge was clear. Rigel let out a long sigh and lowered his gun. There would be no going out in a blaze of glory. His only hope was that the alien would talk and honor the deal. "Alright, the door is open your all clear." He hoped this was not a mistake.

Walking into the room Dredge looked around at the scene before him, it was quite funny to see the humans scramble to make desicions on how they would live or die. Dredge would happily accept death, through death it meant his life of pain would be over. To be one with the gods and ascend to the heavens. But for now, he wasn't one with them. He was here on the crappy command bridge of a crappt ship holding some dead guy. Walking forwards dredge sat down the deadman in a nearby chair. He only hoped the rituals ahead would bring him back to the land of the living. "Gentlemen, I have a simple proposition, we change direction. Set course to Belgaroth and all of you work for me now. Or I don't just kill all of you, I infect you to be my slaves forever." He gave them a moment to let that sink in

Dredge took a seat next to Arcturus and smiled at them, his rakghouls or their former crew walked past the still living crew. Growling and drooling over them. The ghouls rubbed their slime covered infected bodies against the mercs as if they were cats purring on their masters. One of the ghouls let out a loud roar to show that they were serious, "The dead one, bring him here." two of the ghouls ran over to the dead co pilot and drug his dead body over to Dredge. "Now, please decide or I will do it for you." he said to them as more ghouls filled the room growling and roaring a few fighting with each other. @[member="Arcturus Procyon"]

For a moment the alien's request seemed unreal. Commander Rigel was sure this was the end and that his life was, Rakghouls seemed to pour in from behind the man, no doubt his former team. "Change direction? To Belgaroth?" The commander was now even more confused, this alien was sparring him and giving him navigation orders. Why would someone hijack a ship, only to take it to a junkyard planet with a dead Sith on board? Something was not adding up, but the commander knew better to argue. Walking over to the terminal, he shoved the dead copilot off the flight chair with a kick of his foot. Sitting down, he looked at the remaining and started barking orders. "Drop us out of hyperspace. Turn this ship around." He said. The pilot who was still an emotional mess quickly followed the order. After several moments and several key strokes the ship had been turned around and now was well on its way to Belgaroth.

There was an awkward silence to say the least. Rigel glanced at Dredge then the dead Sith. "Why did you grab the dead Sith?" He said shaking his head in confusion, and breaking the silence. "He is of no use to anyone, he is just dead." While the events transpiring where unknown, the commander knew the Sith had something to do with it. While he was not trying to anger the alien or question his judgement, the commander figured he was owed some answers. "You know you don't look like a sith either. I willing to bet that. Let me tell you something, anything that deals with the Sith is bad news." For a moment the commander was not sure he knew where he was going with this.

He turned and faced Dredge. "Look I only ask that you explain why we are going to Belgaroth, and what killing my crew and that dead Sith has to do with any of this." Rigel said.

Dredge snapped a finger and pointed to one of the commanders men, quickly afterwards at least several Rakghouls swarmed him. Roaring and howling his screams echoed through the bridge as they tore the poor lad limb from limb. Dredge didn't even bother turning him, he wanted to make his point across. "I'm sorry did I break your concentration?" Dredge said to the man I a rather polite tone. He did nor owe him anything, not a single answer or thought on the matter. Crossing his legs dredge tented his sharp claws and gave a toothy smile towards the commander. "Keep asking me questions, by all means." looking over to the dead man next to him he smiled once more for the plans he had for the young sith. Whoever did this to him he would let him have his vengeance.

"Tell you what, let's make a game out of it. For every dumb superfluous question you ask me. I kill or convert one of your men. Sounds good?" Dredge knew of course that he wouldn't reveal any of his plans to these men, not that they would see home again. In reality dredge would let them live, he wouldn't even convert them. They were however loose ends that would see his homeworld. He would keep them silenced oh how he would keep his crew quiet and torture them until they served him faithfully. However he wouldn't tell them all these things. @[member="Arcturus Procyon"]

Commander Rigel looked shocked as one of his men was fed to the Rakghouls. It was clear that this alien had no morals, and probably was at least to Rigel a textbook sociopath. “Alright, alright!” He turned back to the terminal and looked at the progress the ship was making to the planet. It was going to say the least be a very long ride. The ship was more than a day out of the destination. “We will arrive at Belgaroth in 28 hours.” He wondered what he would do to pass the time, would he be stuck in the bridge the whole time. There was nothing he could do, any attempt to retake the ship or resist would be met with the sacrifice of one of his crewmates.

He glanced over at the cyanide pills; perhaps it was wise to Ssith. Rigel wondered what the company would do or say about this. This operation had cost millions of credits, and the research was supposed to lead to cloning innovations that could be potentially worth billions. Thinking of the subject on hand he checked the terminal’s radar. He knew that somehow the company would find out the ship went rogue, and was heading to an undesired location. The question was whether they would do something about. This was going to be a long ride.

The ghouls fought and barked at each other fighting over pieces of the man's corpse, loud crunching sounds could be heard as they chewed through arnor and bone. Dredge had no remorse for the loss of human life, they were doing pretty good to say the least. The most popular and widespread species in this galaxy, they reproduced like Lepi's in heat. "Do I scare you Human?" he asked the commander of the ship politely, he was in charge here and this human would answer the questions he had. "Does my kind returning make you fear?" he asked another question before crossing his legs in his chair to get more comfortable. It was going to be a long ride but truth was Dredge didn't need sleep, the Vong had a very different sleep cycle than humans and he could stay up for the ride. However these people were trained military troopers and could more than likely remain awake for the ride with only some signs of sleep depravation.

"Now let's play a game to pass the time. I ask you questions. And for every one you don't answer, I won't just kill a man. I will take their limbs one by one. Sound good? Yeah sounds great." Dredge chuckled to himself and pointed to his ghouls who had finished up their human happy meal. "Why we're you here to take my prize? What does this deadman mean to your employers?" he asked the men in front of him sighing softly afterwards. He would get his answers one way or another. Perhaps he would even give the commander a few of his own as well. It wasn't like they would be seeing daylight anytime soon. @[member="Arcturus Procyon"]

Rigel thought he was going to be sick. The sound of bones being crushed in the maws of the rakghouls unnerved him, especially knowing they were his former crew. “I do not fear you.” The commander replied simply, training in the military had given him that mental discipline to confront fear. “I fear the dead man next to you.” This was the truth, the dead man was the harbinger of everything bad that had happened on this ship. Then the alien asked him a strange question about the return of his species. “Your kind returning? I don’t know even what you are.” The commander said truthfully. Rigel was not entirely pleased with the line of questioning. But alas, he did not want to see his men ripped to shreds but those vile beasts.

He did not want to play this game, but everyone was at stake. “The dead man was to be a science project, to put it simply.” He did not fully approve of his employer’s actions or motives, but orders were orders. “He is not just any old dead man, he is force-sensitive and the descendant matches a very interesting line of Assassins and Sith. That man may have never known it, but he is a Krath.” The commander said. “The company needed a Sith, we were going to use his genetic material for cloning and eugenic projects. The details I don’t know, and really I don’t understand.” A tone of disgust in his voice.

"Tell me everything you know little human." Dredge wanted to know everything about this project that the man could sum up. He wouldn't walk blindly and not know what he had taken from the republic or whoever hired these goons. He would get what he wanted or people would start bursting like polyps. "Why does the dead man scare you." Deedge was only here because he had a vision of the this and the gods had told him to find this man and bring him back to the sacred temple for his rebirth @[member="Arcturus Procyon"]

"Very well than space man, now let's get a little personal shall we?" Dredge smiled and say up in his chair before spinning around in it slightly. He had to admit these things were pretty cool. They didn't have spinning chair where he came from and this was pretty awesome. But the fun would have to wait for later, "Do you have a family? A mate? Offspring?" he asked the commander and chuckled a bit afterwards, he would instill the fear of the gods in this man over the course of this rather long flight. How else was there to pass the time of this extremely boring place? He had told them that he wouldn't kill them all and dredge was a Vong of his word. But still the mercs were asking to be killed.

"The project? We planned to make a clone of him, and see if we could alter his chromosomes to make him superior than normal humans. This is not the first attempt to do such a thing, both Empire and republic have had so called eugenic programs, but none had done such a thing on a human being before." Since his crew was at stake, or what was left of it, Commander Rigel decided it was best not to keep any secrets. "I fear him for what he is. The dead man descends from a mysterious order of force users, who untied with a Sith Lord and almost destroyed the Republic. Despite the Republic's claiming of wiping out the Krath and Mecrosa, members seem to appear every so often and with lethal consequences to those who cross them.

Commander Rigel was disgusted, but he knew cooperation was the key to surviving. Then the alien decided to make things personal, asking him of his family. "I don't have a family. My parents died when I was young and I have no kids." The only people knew were in the company, and most now had been killed by these Rakghouls. Out of instinct he checked to see how long it would take till he arrived at the planet, then sighed. Not even a half an hour had passed, Rigel stopped himself from sighing in frustration.

Dredge knew everything he needed to know, when he got back to Belgaroth they would have the shapers whip a few cloned bodies for this man and bring him back. The man in front of him had told him everything he needed to know of what he was capable of. That being said the Vong could shape or clone just about anything for them, and they would certainly see if they could recreate this cloning process for the dead man and pump out an army of them. They recently got a ship womb online and they could create a lot more fun things with that. Though why dredge was thinking of this now. He wasn't sure but he had to capitalize on what he had just secured

"Tell me my child, does it upset you that I have either killed them or turned them? I want you to know how it feels to lose every bit of what you hold dear in this life." Dredge was telling the truth on that, he had lost everything when he became the leader of the Vong. The last overlord was killed and he was forced to take up this position. He loved serving the gods but becoming the overlord was something else entirely, the Vong had lost everything in the days after the great war and he would see to it that they were restored."I suppose you have questions for me. And this trip is rather boring. So please ask me and I will answer without murdering your men." @[member="Arcturus Procyon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom