Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space-Mage and Commodore

Watcher sighed as he looked out the window of his apartment. It was kind of lonely (and sometimes boring) here when Dusty was away, and he didn't have anything to do today. He'd been twiddling his thumbs the whole day, either waiting for her to return from whatever it was she'd had to fly off for, or something interesting to happen. Neither had happened yet.

Urgh. When she got back, he was going to take her out to eat something. It didn't matter what. He wanted to go out and do something fun, and a date with his favorite space-mage lady qualified. Yes. That was a plan. He pulled his red Typhoon jacket on and walked off towards the manor's hangar. This day was looking up, already.

[member='stardust']

Stardust had just recently won a auction and went to go her item and upon arriving had received a new fighter

So when she flew in both her xwing and her a/y 92 entered and laned down slowly, getting out get astromech popped out and landed by her rolling byher to meet [member="Watcher Three"]

Hello dear"she said and smiled as she carried a case with the suits then gestures to her new toy"check out what I've got hahhah"sge said

Watcher grinned as he saw the blur of Force energy that always accompanied his girlfriend. He walked up and kissed her, jokingly looking in the direction of her new fighter. In one corner of his brain, it registered that he couldn't scan it.

"I'll see specs later, Dusty. For now, I'm taking you out for the day. Oh, hello, little guy."

He pet Stardust's astromech like, well, a pet. Not that he underestimated the other droid. Astromechs had even better skills with ships than he did. His arm slipped around the Twi'lek again and gave her a squeeze.

"Anyway, you can show me everything later."

[member="stardust"]

She smiled and kissed back grinning as he looked over at the ship

Yep, oh? Heh decided that you wanted to go out huh

R8 whistles happily and beepes some"r8 go run some test on the new ship"she said as he rolled off

[member="Watcher Three"]

Watcher slipped his arm around Stardust's waist as they left the hangar. That felt nice, after a week without her. He gestured towards the case she seemed to be holding.

"So, you want to drop that off, I guess? Your room or mine?"

He winked at her a little teasingly and squeezed her hand. Either way, they'd probably stay together all night. That was a good thing.

[member="stardust"]

Watcher grinned back, with a little bit of worry in his mind. What was it that Dusty wanted to test, and why did he get the feeling that there would be a big problem if it didn't work? He shook the thought aside and leaned his head against her shoulder a little bit. She smelled nice.

"Well, just make sure I've got my sight when you go testing things. Easier if I don't have to wait for something to go seriously wrong."

Then he finally relaxed completely and let himself get completely lost in just being around her. As soon as she put the case down, it was playtime for them both.

[member="stardust"]

Watcher chuckled and nuzzled Stardust's neck a little bit. Bombs were easy enough to deal with. You either defused them or took cover and hoped that the shrapnel didn't do any irreparable damage.

"Trust me, Dusty... If it was explosives, I'd be less worried than if it's some weird venomous goop from those Spaarti people."

Damn cloners... Who the hell knew what they'd pushed off on Dusty.

[member="stardust"]

It really wasn't fair when Dusty ran her fingers through his hair like that... Now Watcher had gone and lost his train of thought. He just sighed and leaned his head against her shoulder.

"Venomous goop is pretty bad, darling... And, uh... living goop is even worse..."

His eyes widened, and he suddenly looked in his girlfriend's face with an expression of horror.

"Please tell me you didn't bring some kind of weird creature home... "

[member="stardust"]

Watcher sighed and shrugged at Dusty. Maybe she was right? He couldn't tell until she showed him whatever it was, he guessed.

"Alright, then. Sorry I'm bugging you about it so much."

He'd decide whether to shoot the damn things straight to hell when he was in a better mood.

[member="stardust"]

Watcher kissed Stardust as she pulled him into the hug. She felt warm, and he smiled as he pulled away and ran a hand down her back. It was nice to be able to do that. He squeezed her again, just to feel the warmth.

"Well, of course I care. I love you, Dusty."

That also felt pretty nice to say. He felt his cheek sink into her cleavage a little bit... That was also spectacular.

[member="stardust"]

Watcher kept his cheek pressed against Stardust's chest for a minute... More because it was soft than anything else. Then he finally moved away and started walking again, towards her room. He gave her a teasing smile in return.

"Yep. Dinner, dessert, and whatever you want to come after that."

He walked her to her door and winked.

"I bet we're going to be in this room again later."

[member="stardust"]

Watcher grinned back as he opened Dusty's door, gently took the case from her hand, and put it inside before closing it again. Then he put his hand back on her waist and spun her around like they were dancing.

"Alright, let's go eat some dinner. You want fancy, or fast food, or what?"

[member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom