Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space elf in want of adventure!

New character (name change pending), is in want of adventure!

Tl;dr, Farryn is a disgraced former heiress of the Loragwyn family betrayed by her siblings, disowned by her mother, and accompanied by the ghost of her deceased twin who died protecting her (this is the super condensed version, please see her bio for a much more expanded version). So she's had a bit of a crazy life so far, and In addition to this, she is also unapologetically sexist, and quite racist believing herself better than non-Eldorai.

So, anyone up for a thread? (Please be able to write at least a paragraph).

[member="Marcus Itera"]

Not sure how well this scenario would fit your character, but he could be a merc hired by Farryn's siblings to hunt her down, and near fatally injure her just because they like making her life difficult.

How about a Shining white knight. (Stormtrooper) He could save the sexist bigot from the heartless merc. Then we travel to the First Order where you'd fit right in with the rest of the Fascist. Meanwhile you can plan your triumphant return home with an army of over zealous brainwashed FO soldiers.

Or

I could introduce you to criminal elements on my alt with the same results, but a darker more foreboding scenario

[member="Sofia Annesley"]

[member="Marcus Itera"]

Awesome, I'll start a thread either today, or tomorrow.

[member="Seth Huze"]

She's still rather new so I'm not sure what type of character I'm looking for, depends on whether the scenario fits her ICly.

[member="Lucien Galtier"]

Sorry, I don't see Farryn straying far from Tygara especially to surround herself with offworlders (ew), and I'm not sure how well she would fit into the criminal elements. She has to err on the side of caution until she rebuilds her reputation, after all, she doesn't want her siblings to potentially get more dirt to use against her :/.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom