Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Spaarti Phase I Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
RwLAUxC.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Availability: Uncommon
  • Deployment: Mass
  • Strengths & Weaknesses:
+ Due to their flash training and additional training at the hands of Khonsu Amon and Vilaz Munin, the troopers are highly competent at any role they are given and in most combat situations
+ Loyalty is imprinted into their genetic template, they cannot betray a superior or a superior's order unless it violates proper procedure in the faction or individual they are serving under
- While they do have the training to fight against Force users and other specialized units, the Phase I troopers can still be easily defeated by them
- Because they are still relatively fresh, they can be easily defeated and outmaneuvered by more experienced units as they can still be prone to mistakes

Description:

After Spaarti Creations had been restricted to cloning soldiers after the disastrous Red Dawn incident, the company floundered and stagnated. With Taeli's recent seizure of power in the company, she began restarting the clone soldier program. Locating a template in [member="Khonsu Amon"], work began on developing clone soldiers from his DNA and subjected to Spaarti's improved flash training module.

Once the clone was fully developed, they would be transported to a training facility established on Thyrsus and equipped with Spaarti Mk I Armor and AI-331m blasters. Under the supervision of Khonsu and a Mandalorian named [member="Vilaz Munin"], the clones were put through additional training and development to make sure they are stable enough to serve whatever faction or group they end up under.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Hello there,

This looks okay, I just need you to drop the availability to uncommon, as the clones are using some minor production items that are pretty powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom