Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Spaarti Clone Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
5wI0zMS.png

BXceW2e.png

halo-odst_00275928.jpg

Spaarti Creations Clone Trooper

Clone Information
Intent: To create a combat effective, loyal, and well trained clone trooper for Spaarti Creations to sell or use in galactic politics.
Affiliation: Spaarti Creations/ Whichever person, company, or government desires their services.
Availability: Common
Quality: Trained/Veteran.
Type: Infantry
Strength: 150 troopers. The company is structured in typical army ranks. Officers, NCOs and privates to lance corporals.

Clone History
When former CEO [member="Ethan Alde"] picked up Spaarti Creations eight years ago it was not to create a more cost effective and less time consuming clone trooper. It was to create monsters and sell products that could be sold to mad scientists throughout the galaxy. While cloning technologies was still a vital part of the company Ethan did not see a need to return the clone army project back to the galaxy. However after Ethan stepped down as CEO and partner Patricia Susan Garter replaced him she saw real opportunity in the clone army plans of the company. However in the past the army of Emperor Palpatine proved to the galaxy that Kaminoan clones were far superior to that of the mass produced flash trained clones of Cartao and Spaarti Industries, often which suffered from clone madness and other crippling disabilities. Patricia sought to correct this by creating a new cloning program that would offer a well trained soldier fit and ready for battle within a decent time frame. So a new and comprehensive plan was put together to create the galaxies next clone army years in the making.

Phase one: Drawing board
The first phase of the project was not horribly difficult to work past. Why did the old Spaarti clones just not work? The answers to that question was simple, poor training, and clone madness on the account of overloading their brains with flash memories. This was the first step in making sure clones would become more combat effective, healthy, and stable.

Phase two: Funding and resources
500px-BigPileOfCredits-SWGTCGGH.jpg
Recreating a clone army from the ground up is not a cheap and easy thing to do. Something a single company could not do on it's own. CEO Patricia Susan Garter reached out to many different corporations for both funding and resources, such as Aurora Industries, Reclaimer Arms & Industrial, LOOM, and the Umbrella Corporation. Working together these companies provided Spaarti with the funding and equipment necessary to recreate a clone army for the Galaxy.

Templates
7926451786_9f71e1f569_z.jpg
Picking only two candidates for the clones Templates was a difficult process. However two people were decided upon when Spaarti had sent out the job offer. On the planet of Cartao applicants [member="Preliat Mantis"] and [member="Willa Isard"] were chosen to become the faces of the next generations of clones.

Phase four: Beta Wave
Cloning_tubes.jpg
With Spaarti's access to large amounts of cloned Ysalamir due to Ethan Alde's brash raid of Myrkr and Spaarti Cloning Cube technology, Spaarti was able to safely grow two thousand clones within a month to create a beta for cloning process they had planned for their army.

Phase five: Beta Wave Growth Plan
halo-odst-wallpapers_35454_1680x1050.jpg
Unlike the clones of the past where all training was given through flash memories these clones were not. Being flash trained with the basics such as speech, math, reading, and writing there clones were born into the body of a ten year old child and were taught to be soldiers from there on. Using organic inhibitor chips in their heads that kept them loyal and focused throughout training these clones quickly grew through advanced aging until maturing at the age of four showing no signs of clone madness or other debilitating illnesses. Training courses consisted of combat awareness, marksmanship, hand to hand combat, basic vehicle operation (IE speeders and tanks) leadership, and hundreds of combat simulation missions all of which were carried out by a mixture of mandolorian bounty hunters, mercenaries, and some of the most elite fighting forces of the Galaxy. This carried on until the clones were well trained, disciplined, and effective soldiers. Creating a well trained and deadly soldier within a good timeframe.

Phase six: First Wave
halo-odst-o.gif
With the clear success of the beta wave of clones the initiative for the first wave of clones had begun a few years ago, many clones had begun the growing process of a year unlike that of the beta wave that was grown within a month due to a lack of Ysalamir. These clones followed the training matrix and instructions of both the original instructors and Beta wave clones for a solid four years until reaching maturity and becoming ready for the Galaxy at large. First wave clone troopers are still inexperienced and while more trained and effective than the average soldier, they come just shy of having the same amount of training as the kaminoan clones.

Phase five: Expansion
SpaartiCloneCenter.jpg
Now with the alpha wave of clones ready to go, Spaarti is expanding. Creating more facilities and structures to continue to train, feed, and grow more warriors.

General description:
The Spaarti trained clones offer disciplined and capable clone trooper. They are well trained, professional, and maintain this attitude and loyalty through bio inhibitor chips placed in their heads. While the basic clone unit does not come near the amount of training that commandos, or special forces operators have. These clones are better and normally better trained than most standard galactic militarized. They come equipped with the highest quality armor and weapons and while they are tough they are not invincible. Clones can be killed just as easily as the past clone troopers and current infantry through the galaxy. Overall they are loyal, trustworthy, hard working soldiers that will fight until the bitter end if need be.

Links:

Armor/gear/vehicles
Armor: Olympian battle armor

Weapons
Pulse rifle

Imperial DC-18

Vortex 8 gauge

Defender submachine gun

Vehicles
Harbinger battle tank

Rabai Transport

Queen Mason air speeder
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/57033-queen-mason-airspeeder/#entry853549

Patricia Susan Garter said:
Trained/Veteran
Are you saying that they're in a middle ground between veteran & trained or that the unit is of mixed qualities?

Strength: Spaarti has a constant supply of clones both ready for sale and in development, in the past Spaarti clones were known to be in the billions. However in this day and age clone numbers are believed to be bellow 500 million clones total in all stages of development and classes.
Strength is per unit, not total across the board.. How many of these come per unit? I need an exact number. Availability is then how many units there are of these clone troopers. :)

in the past Spaarti clones were known to be in the billions. However in this day and age clone numbers are believed to be bellow 500 million clones total in all stages of development and classes.
These numbers are very unrealistic. If you look at canon sources of the Grand Army of the Republic, many of them state that the number of clone troopers in service were only in the millions, not hundreds of millions and certainly not hitting a billion or more.

Training courses consisted of combat awareness, marksmanship, hand to hand combat, vehicle operation, naval oprtations, leadership, and hundreds of combat simulation missions all of which were carried out by a mixture of mandolorian bounty hunters, mercenaries, and some of the most elite fighting forces of the Galaxy. This carried on until the clones were well trained, disciplined, and effective soldiers. Creating a fully trained clone trooper in half the time.
This makes it seem like you're subbing an entire army, not an NPC unit. If you look at previously submitted units, all them were a type... Infantry, armour, artillery, etc. And I know you've listed infantry as the primary one, but I'll tell you right now that if you started using these a jack-of-all-trades unit and they got reported, we'd pull it right back out. So I need to commit to a discipline here. You can always sub another unit later that specializes in something else.

upwards of two hundred million clones
Again, these numbers need to be changed.

They come equipped with the highest quality armor and weapons and while they are tough they are not invincible.
I need you to please link the armour, weapons, vehicles, and equipment that are available to this unit.

Miss Blonde

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

I've made edits to places necessary however this is not the grand army of the republic I'm citing. I'm citing palpatine's Fett army grown by Spaarti which numbered in the billions. These clones were cheaply made and highly ineffective. So by scaling it down to 500 million total with 200 million coming out per wave of troopers it can stand to reason with all the funding/financial backing and resources of multiple companies that training said clones over a course of four years is not unrealistic at all.

Source

"While the Spaarti Fett clones numbered in the billions, and were thus possibly far more numerous than the depleted numbers of their Kaminoan-bred Fett brethren"

So the numbers that I'm putting out for these clones are quite reasonable compared to the billions that Spaarti is capable of producing. I want to make sure that Spaarti has enough to provide an entire galaxy worth of clone soldiers. A few million would simply not cut it for potential buyers. If you want I can drop the numbers all together and just leave it ambiguous for Spaarti. I just like being exact and having a cap on what I can sell rather than UNLIMITED CLONE TROOPERS *maniacal laugh*

Training courses consisted of combat awareness, marksmanship, hand to hand combat, basic vehicle operation (IE speeders and tanks) leadership, and hundreds of combat simulation missions all of which were carried out by a mixture of mandolorian bounty hunters, mercenaries, and some of the most elite fighting forces of the Galaxy. This carried on until the clones were well trained, disciplined, and effective soldiers. Creating a fully trained clone trooper in half the time.
[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

I'm aware of Spaarti clones in canon sources, but these are not even close to bein gthe same thing. The way you wrote it, this seems to be the same quality as the clone army of the Republic, not cannon fodder. So even though you've reduced it from billions, it's still a very high number. For example, Spaarti troopers would probabl

Strength should be anywhere between 80-150 soldiers. Again, strength is per unit, and availability is how many individual units are in this sub. Think of it as akin to production scale and squadron count in the factory.

Going back to numbers, though, my concern is more that you're subbing a full-sized army here. Multiple legions in size. If you look at the way the NPC Unit template is written, it's written to mean that a unit is a component of an army... Not an army itself.

I see you have 150 posts of development. So there's nothing stopping you from subbing one portion of your army, and then subbing the rest later on withthe same dev threads. As long as they're relevant.

Miss Blonde

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Essentially what I'm trying to do here is create a unit for a portion that represents the army as a whole. 10,000 strong and what not. So I can sell these at 10,000 a piece and not have to resub a unit every time I sell one. That way the person that buys it can have a reference to the unit and what they are capable of. If we can have a middle ground is it possible for me to just drop the numbers in the submission all together and just reuse the sub every time I sell a batch? Because I'm using this as my major project to tier 4 and I want to be able to sell without having to submit another codex log

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Why not sell them in a thread, and then have the buyers sub a personalized unit that fits their needs, using the cloning capabilities of your company? That way you don't need to try and figure out how to create a one-size-fits-all unit and the buyer gets something that's unique to them, their needs, and what the writer would like to do with them.

It's just a suggestion, because don't forget--codex is optional, you do not need to submit NPC. But if you are going to submit a unit, it has to comply to the standards of the NPC Unit template. As a judge, it is my responsibility to judge each submission by the standards set forth; no more nor less than that. So I'm afraid this isn't a situation where I can make an exception.

Alternatively, the next option would be to utilize this sub as a showcase or to sell the units reduced-size units that comply with Codex standards.

Because something I've done with starships is I'll sub a ship type, then I'll use that as a basis for a personalized version given to someone. If you use it as a showcase, that could be used alongside a sales thread as development for each unit subbed by a customer.

Miss Blonde

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

So I think I'm going to scale this down to a unit that fits within codex standards, then as you say just use that as an example for what the buyer is getting. I'll drop the numbers from the sub all together and leave the history so people can understand what their limits are as soldiers. Thank you, tag you when it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom