Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Spaarti Auction [Old]

Braith Achlys said:
[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]
Is there development threads for the terentatek hide that could be used in the factory if it is bid for/won?
Gotta second this. AEI would be very interested, but I'm wanting to make sure I have reference frame for the dev for it before resources are committed.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Braith Achlys"]

Spaarti Creations purchased a Terentatek from a Beastery and we are a cloning company that just grew partial body parts and using our canon fluid retooling system we just skin the body parts.

Same thing with our Ysalamir, we did a quick public dev thread of us taking a Ysalamir from Myrkr then just cloned it using our Spaarti cloning cube.

Has this already been used in the factory before as a development thread replacement? I only ask because I, or others, would be unable to use it again for proof of obtaining the skin as development threads are only permitted to be used once.

You can sell restricted items, too, actually - I just never bid on items like this which don't have development threads. My use of terentatek would be for alchemy purposes, in some cases where a FJ would request the person to locate and obtain these beasts rather than just include them willy-nilly. But you've purchased them and thus cloned them, I'm sure all would be fine.

I'll go in 50/50 with [member="Ostanes"] for the order, though I only want 10% of the stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom