Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Spaarti Auction 2 [old]

Solan's eyes caught the new item and for a moment he said nothing before removing his credits from the date with Taeli immediately. Without hesitation his hand moved to put in a new bid, the saber in which he focused his attention on. "One Dark Harvester Stealth Ship, as well as the AI program in development named Adam." Solan turned his eyes to focus now on the date with Taeli Raaf. "As for the date with Taeli Raaf... seven hundred and fifty thousand."

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Solan just turned his head and said nothing specific to [member="DV8-420"] before reverting full attention to [member="Patricia Susan Garter"]. "Can i ask for a Credit check on our... military friend."

DV8-420

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum
[member="Solan Charr"] / [member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Having anticipated such a move by some of the richer auction goers, Devin just so happened to have brought his credit reports and several of his banking statements for the Galactic Savings and Trust Bank of Coruscant. Which he happily handed to Ms. Garter to prove he could cover such a bid.......and much more.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Solan Charr"]

Message received.

Responding...

Message: Credit checks are to be handled at the end of the auction. If the winner is unable to pay said amount then the runner up will win. Until then all bids are valid during this holonet auction.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Solan Charr"]
Sanya had remained at the back for such specific items as this. Now Romeo Sin had lost it, such property should be returned to their lineage. [member="Teresa Sin"] stood beside her in revans robes eager to slay her way to claim it. But Sanya would not let that happen. "One hundred and fifty thousand for the saber, with the choice of five Dynamic class freighters and an Urdanik frigate." Sanya would look to solan with a friendly smile and a wave of her hand.

Blood money was all Minna had, the remainders of her criminal deeds as a Sith. The bank heist Mister [member="Solan Charr"] himself had attempted to prevent.

Putting the money to good use seemed to be a way to redeem it, and so keeping such a dark artifact out of the wrong hands seemed right.
"1.5 Million on the Lightsaber."

"Four Million on the date."
Mythos sits back on his command center and begins to check the Banking status of his offshore account in Muunilinst. Spaarti better give him a special customer discount on the next order. [member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Teresa would look at Sanya with a worried face. She didn't want to lose something that was close to her brother. Not only that since she had got revans robes a chain of events started inside her mind, she had some of his memories but it's incomplete. It made her feel empty inside and she needed to complete the fragments as much as possible. "Sanya we need that saber, I can't afford to lose it."

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[Member="Minna"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Sanya would look to Teresa standing close to her. a faint smile would reach her face. "Don't worry I'll do everything I can to get it for you. Lets us hold off for a moment okay, see who else is the completion. The only worthy bidder here is [member="Matsu Ike"], in fairness she out bids us all with the stones. But I can try appeal to the sense of lust for credits in these people."

"Two million as well as my previous offers of the Dark Harvester Stealth ship and the Military AI Adam that is in development for the saber, and... Three Million for the date as well as land granted by the Keshiri government for your use on Kesh itself. In addition to such, a full weapons and vehicular agreement in which to supply your Spaarti clones in the future courtesy of Aurora Industries..." Solan's hand started to turn a small metallic tube in his hands. He for the most part ignored the conversations going on between bidders. He was here to get his old friend's saber and get his other friend a chance at love, nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom