Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soulsmined

The better part of a millennium had passed and Mos Eisley spaceport was still a wretched hive of scum and villainy. As CT-7937 looked around the cantina, which still refused service to droids, he felt the closest to home he'd felt since waking up. Crime never changed. In former days, he would have tried to shut down all the illegal smuggling operations, drug deals, and money laundering he saw going on in front of his eyes, but not that day. That day he was laying low, tucked into the back corner booth awaiting his contacts. The time to put down crime syndicates would present itself soon enough.
Despite so many hundreds of years passing, an old shadow still loomed. The separatist blockade runner that had once carried CT-7937 had been found. The Munificent class destroyer was in the spaceport, in a hanger owned by Agamo the Hutt. CT-7937 needed to know what was on board that ship. He also needed to know who had given its location to the Hutt. He couldn't do it alone. Fortunately, he had made contact with some interested parties who did not fail to see the value in prying ancient secrets from the greedy hands of the cartel. It was dangerous business fit for dangerous folk.

Presently, the first of CT-7937 (Shredd'r)'s contacts walked into the cantina. Shredd'r placed a holopad on the table, activating it to present a map of the spaceport. The cantina and the hanger were highlighted.
"We need to get from here, to here." Shredd'r said. "Capture of the vessel intact is our only mission parameter. Any suggestions?"

Tatooine, Venandi had been there a few times before, usually to track someone down. This time he wasn't here to track anyone, no he was here to just scope the place out under the CIS and relax a bit. Definitely not the norm for what he was used to, not that it really mattered to him anymore. Venandi didn't have anything to fight for aside from his brothers, but he did have old grudges and slights to fix. Mainly against the CIS, simply for being descendants of those he fought during the clone war, and a need to live a relatively normal life now that the war like one he knew is basically over. Not that war was over, just his war was over.

Walking down a street in Mos Eisley, Venandi merely looked around him to observe the people. Not much had changed, still a hive of scum and villainy even after all the years. Venandi had his armor on under his cloak and from what he could see, there were many others with armor on as well. Smirking slightly, Venandi altered his course slightly towards a cantina, no doubt there'd be plenty of ways to get information there. A few moments later and Venandi was entering the cantina, for now he was alone as his brothers were off by themselves scouting, but they'd no doubt join him soon.

Gazing around the cantina, Venandi noted a few interesting individuals, but nothing that really stood out at first glance. That was fine for him, so Venandi went towards the bar, sliding between people.
"Bar keeper, give me a bantha blaster."
"Right away sir."

A few seconds later and Venandi had his drink. Turning around, Venandi walked off and near a man with a holopad illuminating his table. (OOC: Idk if he has his helmet on or not, so yeah, heh) The man looked somewhat familiar, but Venandi wasn't quite sure from where, how, and why. Choosing to observe the man, Venandi sat facing the crowd with his cloak covering his body, except for his armored arms and his boots. Facing towards the door with the strange man in his peripheral, Venandi took a sip of his drink while allowing himself to look relaxed.

[member="Shredd'r"]

Jakor wander aimlessly through the streets of this strange place, well to him this place was strange due to this being his first time inhabiting this sand ridden planet. While he was stilled covered by the light armoured combat uniform that even with the attached cloak he stood out, mainly due to his features. Deep crimson flesh only broken up by the black tattoo that creeped up the right side of his face which was more like a mark then a tattoo. Besides the flesh his liquid gold hues set him apart from the common riff raf of this place, this mainly due to Jakor being one of the few remaining Sith Purebloods left in the galaxy, well this part of the galaxy.

Finally Jakor ended up stood just outside the entrance which lead to the cantina, standing there for a good five minutes before shifting himself into the establishment. The sound of music and commotion intrigued him though due to his unfortunate occupation he decided to simply make his way toward a empty table or as near as empty as this place allowed it, pulling down the hood , allowing his skin to breath , not used to the heat this planet brought with it. Shifting his gaze from being to being , observing each specimen individual.

RC-0883

R
"Just look for a familiar face....."

That was all the intel had provided, not a name or a location, just a vague riddle in an encoded message. Two weeks Bunker had spent hunting down this lead for the old Sith General, dodging pirates and vagabonds, even slipping in and out Sith space when his trail went cold. It was only a few days prior that Bunker had gotten his hands on the original frequency of the message. An antique communication line used by the Grand Army of the Republic, specifically the Clones of the GAR.

RC-0883 had spent some time in this new galaxy. He had come to reconcile with the past and the mistakes that cost the lives of his squadmates. Bunker had trained and fought alongside members of every race and creed, from members of the Jedi and Sith to the lowly foot soldiers of their Empires. He considered them all brothers-in-arms, but their was a special bond between Clones. A bond that caused them to fight a little harder, to dig a little deeper, to face impossible odds and return victorious.

The Clone Commando traced the signal all the way to the Mos Eisley Spaceport. Not normally a place for well disciplined soldiers but it held a wealth of information. If one knew which rocks to kick. In his recent expliots Bunker had become an excellent rock-kicker. After some rather intense discussions with a Twi'lek underling and the potential loss of his lekku, he had found a few Fett clones spotted near the Hutt operated Cantina.

Bunker entered the establishment in full armor, before his HUD could register, he caught a face he could never miss, something he saw everyday in the mirror. A fellow Fett Clone sat near the back, in a booth almost secluded from the rest of the cantina. A small spike in his blood pressure reminded him that his pod mates were gone, that '81, '82, and '84 were never going to sit in that booth across from him. With a single calming breathe Bunker composed himself as if he were meeting with any other contact and sat across from his own reflection.

The clone known as Shredd'r placed a holo-pad on the table.
"We need to get from here, to here." Shredd'r said. "Capture of the vessel intact is our only mission parameter. Any suggestions?"

Bunker activated his voice optionals and tapped the topside of his utility belt as his HUD took to memory the layout of the small city.
"There is always a way in ner 'vod. But if you want that spacecraft in one piece we may need a more discreet approach".
The paranoid Commando leaned back as if he had told some clever joke and awaited the response of his new comrade.

[member="Shredd'r"]
[member="Venandi"]
@CT-6426 "Flint"

Settling his form down into the empty seat , Jakor made a simply hand motion towards the bartender , signaling for a drink , to which the bartender gave a simple nod before disappearing to fix up his drink. The sound of metal drumming against metal, which was caused by the drumming of Jakors cybernetic arm drumming against the table as he waited, for what to be exact. In all honesty Jakor didn't know either , a job to earn credits or something to help pass the time, a mystery even to himself.

Took in the information of the establishment, which mainly housed bounty hunters , gangsters or worse, this didn't seem to faze the young Sith due to having seen all this and worse during his time working on contracts entrusted with him. Cautiously he kept his short staff like double bladed lightsaber close on hand encase any of the se drunks thought it would fun to annoy him , which would be a death sentence, one that would bring him amusement but a death sentence in all.

It had been years since he'd seen that face, that armor, even without his extended cryosleep. All of Shredd's brothers had either aged-out or been killed before 4ABY. It hit him harder than he'd thought it would. Suddenly, he was 11 years old again, stepping off an LAAT/i in his uncomfortable phase 1 armor, eyes flying across the horizon in search of 'clankers'. He shook his head to come back to the present.
"A commando, I gather." Shredd'r said. "Very glad to have you, ner 'vod. You're exactly what we need for this mission. As advertised, I have no credits for you up front, but we will be hitting some targets with big pockets. Now, we've got a lot of pirates stacked up around our target, and the open road leading there is enemy territory. We need an approach path. A credible source tells me there is a sewer that runs under the city that might lead to the hangar, but I don't have a map of it. We could weave through the alleys easy enough, but we would be stuck using a conventional entry. I don't know about you, but my Huttese is a little rusty. If only more of our contacts would show up, we could really use an eye in the sky. Watto's tower here would be perfect, it's abandoned, pending demolition." He leaned forward over the table. "Fact is, brother, I'm in over my head, but something of consequence is stirring and I know I'm a part of it. If I don't do something, I'm as good as dead. Shabla, after being frozen so long, maybe I should be dead. What does the galaxy need clones for?"
He sat back into his chair and cast a long look around the cantina. Scum, villainy, and youth sith whose eyes kept floating over his table. Shredd'r discretely placed his hand on the hilt of his DC-15 blaster pistol. Had they been made already?

@CT-6426 "Flint" @RC-0883 @Venandi

Jakor steadied his gaze upon the group of what looks like either off-duty Stormtroopers or clones, but what were clones doing around here? he pondered over the subject. His concentration suddenly broke at the sudden appearance of the bartender with his drink , this which finally broke his silence "Ah, thank you my good man." Despite his rather barbaric features and form his voice had a slight velvety, silk like aspect to it, transferring the correct amount of credits over Jakor raised the liquid filled glass to his lips, taking a quick swig from it.

Now that he had a taste of alcohol within his system, he seemed to allow himself to relax, though keeping a hand firmly upon his lightsaber, which was ready to use at a moments notice. Glancing back at the small group of what he guessed were soldiers, his curiosity sparking again, seeming almost like childlike in the way he carried himself.

Krenis Skirata

K
Krenis leaned away from where he sat in the back room, cradling a drink, and surrounded by a few of his Coalition comrades. This wasn't their territory, but then again, they weren't officially here anyway. If it was the Outer Rim, he and his crew could be found around there somewhere. The man stepped around the corner and leaned against the table, dressed in his Mandalorian armor. His clone armor had been abandoned a long time ago.

"Name's Krenis Skirata. CT number Aurebesh Ninety Four. Captain, if any of that even matters at this point."

He leaned on the table and studied it. "Anyone been aboard one of these before and remember the layout?" He pointed to a few intersections. "Sewer access here and here from when I was here three years back. Don't know the layout underground either."

Venandi sat there in his booth, hidden away with no one able to see him. In fact, he seemed to be ignored, proving once again that it was a good investment to make his armor black. Observing those who came to the table of the original man, Venandi was surprised to see several clones arrive, a clone commando for one, and what looked like another pair of ARCs. Muttering slightly to himself, Venandi used his helmet to take a quick snap of the scene and send it to his brothers before standing up. Taking his drink with him, he walked over to the group. He observed them closely as he neared them, they definitely all reminded him of clones, to top it off they were the same height, one more factor for clones. Grabbing a nearby chair, Venandi brought it forward to the table while placing his drink down on the table, and then he removed his helmet.

"Hello brothers, or rather ner'vod from what I've heard. It's been awhile since I saw more brothers that I didn't know, but I'm glad for it." Chuckling, Venandi leaned forward while bringing a hand up to his chin. "So brothers, need help with anything? From the looks of things, you're planning on stealing a ship. I have a few good brothers that'll be here soon enough, think there'll be enough for us all ner'vod?"

Smirking confidently, Venandi observed his fellow clones at this table. There was an ARC, an RC, and a regular from the looks of it. That wasn't counting his 3 brothers that were even now nearing the cantina. More had been done with less, and if a brother needed something, Venandi would be damned if he didn't try to help them first. There weren't enough Fett clones left, they'd all been used and discarded long ago, but the galaxy would know them, and they would not be forgotten.

[member="Krenis Skirata"] @CT-6426 "Flint" [member="Shredd'r"] @RC-0883

Shredd'r hung his head as memories flooded his psyche. He knew the layout of that ship, at least most of it. He remembered being rushed through the halls on a stretcher, a black interrogation droid hovering over him, poking and prodding. He remembered rigging his anesthetic IV to explode into an aerosol cloud when his captors came to question him. He remembered dragging himself across the floor of the main corridor in a desparate attempt to seize the bridge. He remembered thinking "However did these dikut'la rebel scum get their hands on a Munificent destroyer?"
"Absolutely, the chain of command is in force, sir, though I will hold an advisory role regarding intel and prior knowledge for our mission." Shredd'r addressed Krenis. "I've been aboard her. I can get us to the bridge. Intel is unclear if the vessel can still fly." He looked at Venandi, glad to see a genuine crowd of his brothers gathering. "The more the merrier, ner vod. I can't guarantee any profit from this mission, but we will certainly split any and all profits equally among those who see it through to the end." He reviewed the holo-map. "I'm not an officer. The final call isn't mine. We need eyes in that tower, and we have enough men to accommodate that. Honestly, I'm not afraid to lay waste to a few cartel goons on the way if an all-out assault is deemed appropriate. They didn't name me Shredd'r for nothing. That said, a clandestine assault may be worth it if it means our quarry isn't compromised, even if it means bumping into each other in the blackness of those sewers."

@Venandi @CT-6426 "Flint" @RC-0883 @Krenis Skirata

RC-0883

R
With the introduction of new brothers the mission started to gain some transparency. Whatever Shredd'r was apart of, it sounded dire, and the connection between them is on that ship. Thinking about the sewer entrances Krenis mentioned and the tower's pending demolition, Bunker saw a scenario. The Clone Commando was a bit of a pyromaniac and carried enough explosives on him to level Watto's tower twice over. Thanks to his Twi'lek friend he already had a map of the underground sewer system, with few taps on his wristpad Bunker added his own layer to the holographic image of the city.

"A premature detonation of the tower would cause chaos throughout the city. We could slip under all that through the sewers."

Another red line highlighted a route connecting the service entrances of the hangar and the tower.

"Security should thin out and leave only those with a direct intrest between us and the spacecraft. Once on board I can see what I can do about getting the ship's defences up and running and pull whatever intel is left from the logs. But flying that thing off this rock is'nt something I can personally guarantee, unless you know a pilot as old as us."

Bunker took in the scene before him. Four Clones huddled around a holo-pad discussing infiltrating, hijacking, and slotting anything that stood in their way. It brought a small smirk to his face, until he saw the glint of a lightsaber. His mood instantly shifted as he blatantly reached for his own DC-15 pistol. "It seems we have attracted some jetiise attention." Bunker had come to understand that while not all of the Force was responsible for his trauma, but a rogue lighrsaber was still a dangerous thing.

[member="Shredd'r"]
[member="Venandi"]
@CT-6426 "Flint"
[member="Krenis Skirata"]

Jakor was lost in his own world for quite some time, spaced out though his attention still locked on the beings at the table. After a couple minutes he finally came to his senses, though at a rather poor time releasing that one of the soldiers had caught a glimpse of his lightsaber , this slightly took Jakor by surprise, still reeling from the time he spent within his own world.

All of a sudden his instincts kicked into action, forcing his form to jump up from the seat he was comfortably reclined within. Grip tightening around the weapon, ready to spark it to life as he intently watched the clones actions for any sort of attempt to threaten his life. Allowing words to pass over his lips "I mean you no harm" the once silk like voice soon replaced with something almost animalistic behind it.

Even as they continued to talk, Venandi's brothers entered the cantina, 1 of the 3. Cutter was the clone that entered the cantina, he had his helmet on, but weapons only attached to his armor. Surge and Strings were the other 2 brothers of Venandi, and they were further away so it'd still take some time for them to arrive. However, all 3 heard the conversation the clone group was having, thanks to Venandi's helmet letting them listen in. That said, Venandi was paying attention to the mission specs that Shredd'r was listing out and was slightly surprised that he was still willing to defer to the chain of command. Smirking confidently, he spoke, voice oozing with confidence and cockiness.
"We got this brother, pure and simple."

Leaning back, he listened as the RC spoke as well, detailing some explosives they could set up beforehand. Chuckling somewhat madly, Venandi turned his gaze to his brother.
"Why only have the tower go boom? I have a brother out in the city that can set up some more explosives in certain places. I'm thinking here, here, and here." He pointed at different sections of the map, each location chosen was somewhat important looking or had something to do with the criminal underworld, and as such would draw the attention of both the authorities and other criminal elements. Particularly those guarding this ship. "We'd deal with some of the scum of this world and provide a large distraction. What do you say?"

At the same time Cutter was passing near Flint when RC made his observation. When the man jumped up from his seat, he very nearly knocked Cutter over, simply due to him being so unprepared. Rounding on the golden hued man, Cutter let loose a grunt at the man, getting ready to yell. Venandi saw this and discreetly held up a hand to RC, signaling him to wait a moment and let Cutter do his thing first. It was then that Cutter let loose, channeling his inner SGT.
"You little chakaar! Didn't your parents ever tell you to watch where you're going?!" Flint jumping up like that had caused a good portion of the cantina to turn its attention on him, now with a fully armed and armored man screaming at him, the entire cantina turned its attention on them. "You nearly bowled me over!" Cutter was right up to Flint now, poking at him with a finger. Motioning to the massive Z-6 slung across his back, Cutter continued. "I should kill you for that, I could too di'kut. But I won't. Whoever you mean no harm to, you'll go up and apologize to them and to me, and then you'll help me. Or I'll cut you down to size."

Still smirking, Venandi simply said, "All part of the plan." It wasn't all part of the plan, especially not Cutter being bowled over, but it should work. "Depending on what the forcie does next, that'll decide if we kill him or not for now." Chuckling, Venandi grabbed his drink and downed it. Then he swiftly put his helmet on before standing up. The cloak covered his body completely, showing some leg armor whenever he moved, and his helmet of course. Nodding to the clones at the table, he turned to face Flint. While the cloak covered his body, it was clear to anyone looking at him that he was armed and armored, just how much was up for debate. It was Flints move now, and Venandi silently wondered what the man would do, even as he stared at the man while Cutter was right next to the man.

@CT-6426 "Flint" @RC-0883 @Shredd'r @Krenis Skirata

Shredd'r stood up from the table and put on his helmet. The HUD flickered to life, but was unable to register the signals being sent up by the other clones' armor. He realized he was still the odd one out. The one who remembered the empire at the height of its glory. The one who had gunned down his jedi general and his padawan- friends.
He looked at the map, which had been highlighted by two brothers with far more tactical training than he had ever received. It was a good plan. Taking the starship would hurt the cartel, but bringing down their home infrastructure would hurt worse. They would catch the monster between a rock and a hard place and make off with the frigate. If only they had a pilot. A handful of ground troops didn't make much of a bridge crew. But they would burn that 'bridge' when they came to it.
He walked right up to Jakor, stopping less than a foot from him. He gave the force user a measuring glance. A dangerous specimen. Dangerous strangers could be any number of things. Costly, most often. But sometimes they were useful.
"You've listened in enough to know we mean to cause trouble for the cartel. If you're going to try to run and taddle, we'll burn you down before you reach the door. We're jedi killers here. On the other hand, if you're the self-interested type, you've listened in enough to know we mean to cause trouble for the cartel. There's bound to be money it, money that can be split into equal shares. What say you?"

@RC-0883 @Venandi @CT-6426 "Flint" [member="Krenis Skirata"]

Krenis Skirata

K
Krenis raised an eye underneath his helmet and shook his head as he removed it. They were paranoid. Perhaps rightfully so. But this was ridiculous. And Jedi killers? An old fury grew in his gut as he pushed himself up from his seat, clipping it to the belt on his armor. ARC in stylized essence, but Mandalorian in make and metal.

"You may be a Jedi killer," Krenis said in a low voice. "But I'm not. I never committed treason or betrayed my fellow officers. Perhaps you did. Not your fault you had a chip in your brain. I'll help take this ship, for old time's sake and to help right the wrong we caused. But that's it. And if you're scared of a Jedi speaking to the cartel?"

He shook his head and stepped away. "Poodoo crazy that is. Jedi don't work with the cartels. Even in Confederacy space. If anything, he's with us. And I'm not helping in a shootout here outside of the plan."

He crossed his arms over the armor and stared the others down.

RC-0883

R
With Bunker's sudden outburst now the entire room had focused on their meeting. The cooking staff poked their heads out from what they could pass as a kitchen, patrons stopped dead in the pleasures of their own lives to witness the outcome of this convergence. Venandi seemed to have corner the Force User with some assets of his own along with Shredd'r now face to face with him. Krenis looked to be the only one unsurprised by the situation, simply shaking his head in disappointment, but the ARC's last words hit him.

"If anything, he's with us. And I'm not helping in a shootout here outside of the plan."

Even with the T-shaped visor in front of his face, '83 matched the gaze of Krenis.
"With all do respect, Captain...." Bunker spat the word with more distain than he instantly realized. He knew his paranoia had gotten the better of him this time. The Commando took a calming breathe, rushing into a fight in an enclosed environment with every eye now watching, not the best start to a secret mission. '81 would be scorning him right now. "Everyone has a history" those words rang in his head as he released the grip on his pistol. He removed his own helmet show his scared brother his sincerity.

Bunker lowered his voice as he spoke directly to Krenis.
"... In my lifetime, I've seen Jedi raze cities and I've been healed by Sith aide relief. All in the name of Knowlege, Power, and the Will of the Force. Jetiise come in all colors." Bunker stood up from the table, he had enough intel to move one with his mission for the Old Man. The location of the ship and its recent destination logs, thats all he needed to make the drop. Everything else was on the Clone himself. Before making his way to the exit of the Cantina, Bunker made one last remark. Loud enough for the whole room to hear.

"All I'm sayin Cap'
kar’tayli ad meg hukaat’kama"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom