Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Soul Debt | Coruscant

"Storage, stealth, mobile," he echoed, "No problem. I'll probably be making a run for parts soon. I'll see if I can find a frame to start building out a vessel for ya. It'll be a while, but I figure I can work something out."

"This stuff may look top notch, but you'd be surprised how much of it was left behind,"
Jasper explained. "It's super easy for people who don't understand mechanics to ditch expensive hardware because they don't understand how it works. You'll have your starship."
Dominik nodded. "Just contact me when it's done, I'll keep my usual channels open for you. Also, I would like some of these droids, I think I could have a use for them. 3 would do nicely. Actually, 4. Good to have a spare. And you can hang onto them until you call me for the ship, I got something to go to soon, can't carry them now." And with a smile and a handshake, and paying the price for them, he'd make his way off.

Later...

Dominik stood infront of the Duskrunner, eyes wide and a small smile on his face. He walked along the outside, feeling the plating and examined the guns. He viewed the storage area where the droids he had purchased had been kept, and with Jasper he was shown through the controls and a short test flight.

"Jasper, you really outdid yourself with this." He patted his Jedi friend on the shoulder. "Now lets pay you for this thing, hm?" Back in the hanger he produced a briefcase, black and sleek and professional. The muffled sound of metal credits clinked inside. He opened it up to show far more than 50,000 credits. Roughly double that. "Sorry about the weight, most of my credits I get physically. I think this covers it. Or do you need more?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom