Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry to everyone... again...

I keep losing interest in the middle of threads, and it's even infuriating ME here, I'm gonna try one more character and have Alcastor as a NPC to that character... the new main will be a Jawa since I never tried making one before... Again.. I'm sorry for bailing out on Project Anima "Alcastor" so soon, cause I realized I had so much I coulda used in the tournament already on Alcastor, and I think the tournament is a low reason for this loss of interest, but the main reason is surprisingly "Alcastor seems a tad boring now that I think about it..."

Tamara said:
...I predicted you'd last a week. I was over-optimistic it seems.

Bring on your 78th character! May he last long...or at least longer than 4 days.
xD I thought I'd last longer too, idk WHAT keeps making me bored of my characters and lose interest in them so fast

How about you try writing a character with a similar mentality and thought process to your own. That's what Harrip is to me. I can't get enough of him at this point. [member="Alcastor G1"]

Alcastor G1 said:
xD I thought I'd last longer too, idk WHAT keeps making me bored of my characters and lose interest in them so fast
You make characters that are different off the bat. And so you have to deal with it later on. But if you make a simple character. Guy who knows almost nothing, and go from there, you will last alot longer.

[member="Nickolas Imura"] I get where you are coming from there.

[member="Harrip"] I thought of that once, maybe I can try it with this Jawa though, as my mentality is a tad crazed over many things

Yeah... biography is where I always regret wanting to make a new character, but at the same time, I can't seem to pinpoint what makes me lose interest in ones I RP as already

Nickolas Imura said:
You make characters that are different off the bat. And so you have to deal with it later on. But if you make a simple character. Guy who knows almost nothing, and go from there, you will last alot longer.
while I see where you are coming from, I don't have any ideas for a basic Jawa Jedi...

You could always play a lost and confused soul who doesn't know where he is going, what he is doing, how he wants to do it. Occasionally loses motivation, goes about his business as he sees fit and is just a free spirit. Build as you go...

A Wanderer.

I mean no jokes about that, dead serious. A completely, utterly free spirit who is just themselves. Don't think about anything on them. Have a basic background.

From Coruscant. Born X Year, to X Parents.

Done. Go from there.

All I can think of for this Jawa is being myself and how I'd be in the Star Wars universe without knowing anything but the bear necessities... completely serious even though a pun was stuck there

Kara Aulter said:
You could always play a lost and confused soul who doesn't know where he is going, what he is doing, how he wants to do it. Occasionally loses motivation, goes about his business as he sees fit and is just a free spirit. Build as you go... A Wanderer.
my first character started out as a simple guy who joined the Military and then left. he became wanderer. Since then, He had become a very powerful Sith Lord who can use all the Lightsaber forms, (just chooses to use only a few) and even still to this day, he is still a fething Wanderer. Make something small, simple and to the point. Sure the species can be different, but throw a little twist his way, and it will change the entire story for your character. For mine, HIs mother was Taken by the Sith. and so I started this whole almost an entire year in RL time worth of RPs trying to find her and get her back. Once I did, I made him wanderer some more, and he found his purpose in life. You start small, and throw a single small twist, and it will change everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom