Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SoroSuub Corporation

TIER IV CANON COMPANY
CORUSCANT DUROABREGADO-RAE TERMINUS • VERGESSO • HOSNIAN PRIME
OPERATIONS

A massive Sullustan Corporation, SoroSuub's central business venture is mineral processing. The company has numerous divisions and subdivisions, however, undertaking everything from energy mining to food packaging. SoroSuub's technology divisions develop weapons of every type, starships and vehicles, droids, communications devices, and virtually anything else the galaxy requires.

DESCRIPTION

Economic superpower of the Outer Rim in its own right, for thousands of years SoroSuub has been a name to trust across the galaxy in a wide variety of industries. Employing a significant percentage of its home planet's native workforce, the company often finds itself embroiled in Sullustan politics, and with their reputation as a former capital world of the Galactic Alliance, this generation's Board of Directors is particularly partisan.

While their latest military tech is traded only on very exclusive markets, the wider array of SoroSuub products are available for everyday consumers. Explorers first and entrepreneurs second, Sullustans are always eager to break into new markets and quick to make a deal with just about anyone, sometimes much to the chagrin of their more discerning allies.

PRODUCTS

COMMUNICATIONS
SMALL ARMS
DROIDS
VEHICLES
MAC Repulsorcarrier - Restricted
STARSHIPS
Vekker-class Cruiser - Restricted
TECH
Hedgehog Weapon System - Restricted

Hello I am STD-T47, captain of the Third Luck. I will like to order the following:
150 C1 Personal Comlinks
10 Hologram Projection Pods
3 FA-4 Pilot Droids

Please tell me my total bill and if I will have to sign any contracts. Also will credit transmission work?

[member="STD-T47"]

Greetings Captain! A bulk order of C1 comlinks would run you about 25,000 credits. The projection pods are a bit more expensive, we'd be willing to sell a batch of 10 for say 500,000. The pilot droids we can do! Three would be 7,500. Your total order comes to 532,500. For open market products like these no contract is necessary, although we require a credit check via the Bank of Aargau on all remote transactions for products such as the projection pods. If payment is an issue, we can either sell you the rest now and the pods when you have the funds, or your crew can complete a job for us and we might be able to negotiate a discounted price.

[member="Miel Tevv"]

Hello again, I am here to ask for a weapons order. I am not sure if you do weapons that is not listed on your production list because I need E-5 blasters. If you can produce these blasters we will talk more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom