Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Song

10pqzvd.jpg
Years.

That's how long it had been since the Sith Lord took a step on this unique planet. It's varying species, it's amazing plant life growing in ways that made it live up to it's name. Crystals were flowers, varying in hue from plant to plant. Some looked like diamonds, pure white, breathtaking. Others deep red like rubies, lush and vibrant. The beauty was everywhere to be seen. And despite Darth Ferus's venture down the Dark, he could still appreciate it.

Step by step he went, his blood red eyes gazing longingly over the landscape. Oh what he wouldn't do to be able to smell again, to be able to savor every scent he would come across. But Ferus couldn't anymore. The Dark had robbed him of scent, of taste. Now all he could do was see the beauty. That was enough though. The varying hues still could give him the feeling of calm he so desired these days. He was as always dressed in his black red cloak, the hood pulled low over his face. The tattered robe covered his form in a way that kept him ambiguous. Asides from his visible lips and the glowing red eyes, he could have been anyone. Such was the live of an assassin though, one where no one could know who he really was behind his hood.

Alone is what he expected as he walked about, but it wouldn't be much longer until the real reason he was here arrived. [member="Iceis Sovereign"] was the daughter of the Queen of the North, a woman that Ferus wanted very much to meet, but didn't dare take a direct route. Paranoia was a strong feeling, especially for a Sith who's whole purpose is to be unnoticed after all. For now he would wait and walk, ever curious when the girl would arrive.

Crystalsong couldn't be described as anything less than mesmerizing. Every inch of space burst with a different color, form, shape or sound. Everything as a conjunct created a work of art, enchanting to the eyes, the ears and the touch. Every sense was drawn to the surroundings, enticingly, as if the beauty blessed planet was inviting its visitors to uncover its secrets. And a certain white-haired young woman was more than willing to explore it.

The Princess found the mere idea that Crystalsong conveyed quite entertaining. Such a life-filled placed on the brink of the habitable zone of the known Galaxy. It was marvelous. A challenge to the unknown. It was the first time in her short life that she had been so far into the Outer Rim of the galaxy and, as soon as she had set foot onto the planet's surface, she was relishing in the calmness and solitude that Crystalsong had to offer.

Her cold, luminescent eyes floated through her surroundings, paying attention to every detail. The plants were the ones that attracted her violet gaze the most. They were so unusual. Ahead of her was what seemed to be a forest, a crystal forest, and leaving her spaceship behind she started walking towards it. Her moves were fluid and elegant, a proper gracious walk for a princess. Surprisingly, she was not wearing her armor despite carrying her lightsabers attached to the belt around her small waist. Her body was covered by a black dress with violet details that contoured itrather nicely. Her long, white haired was flowing freely down her back.

She reached a large clearing in the crystal woods and, to her surprise, a medium size lake covered most part of it. The landscape was breathtakingly beautiful and without a second thought the Princess had decided to carefully sit on a flat, large rock that rested next to the lake and enjoy the view. That was until she felt something strange and every single muscle on her back, arms and shoulders tensed for a moment. Iceis was sensing something, something she could not precisely put her finger on but that she did not like at all...

[member="Darth Ferus"]

From across the lake the hooded figure of Ferus could be seen by [member="Iceis Sovereign"] . His glowing red eyes focused directly on the girl, staring with no tell sign of intention or emotion. He wasn't hiding, especially from the person he was looking forward to talking with. Slowly he would begin to walk forward, right onto the water. Simple telekinesis helped him harden the water enough for him to step, but his whole purpose was to simply awe Iceis. You can only make a first impression once after all.

Step by step he would go, neither slowing or quickening his pace as he moved. Just a mere ten feet from her would the Sith finally stop however, his burning eyes still so very focused. Then, in a single fluid motion, the Sith Lord would bend at the waist and offer the princess a polite bow. His voice had an almost singsong tone to it as he finally spoke, an almost cheery note leaching through.

"It is you, Lady Sovereign. I was so hoping it would be. You see, I was hoping to have a chat."

Her intense, glowing violet gaze burned through the Sith as he walked with a cold, freezing fire. Intensity and frigidness seemed to coexist inside the Princess in such a perfect-matching way that it created around the white-haired young girl an essence that could only be described as hers and solely hers, like a mark of potential power yet to be exploited. The man was walking across the water, reaching out to her, and all her senses were at the top of their efficiency as she kept a tight pull on the Force near her, a clear sign that she was ready for a less than pacific encounter with the unknown being.

He then stopped...and bowed. In another environment, if she had at least known this stranger beforehand her politeness and protocol would have made her bow in return and greet him with as much respect and formality as he was showing. But this was not the case. She was in an unknown place with an unknown man that seethed with a sinister and unnerving aura.

" And who is it that is seeking to have a word with me, if it is not indiscreet to ask?" She answered, her tone as cold and sharp as ever and some sort of sarcasm lying low underneath it. She clearly did not trust the man nor his intentions, the enemies of her family were many. Maybe even more than its allies.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Darth Ferus, retired Sith Lord." He stood straight up then, letting his hood fall back. His red eyes seemed to dim as they came into the light of the sun. The Sith was clearly an older man, his hair graying, lines beginning to form as wrinkles. A polite smile was offered to [member="Iceis Sovereign"] as he bowed his head. Showmanship was over, and casually he would step over to the shore. "I'm looking to chat with your mother, and well. If I were to go directly to her, I'd find myself at a disadvantage. I want to know about her, so I can talk with the Queen as an equal. I am prepared to offer my services to you in exchange for information, as well as anything else you may want." His voice was level, his eyes calm. But he was a mix of emotions. Paranoia, fear. That's what brought him here today. If he didn't know the person he was talking to, especially on their territory, it could kill him. Literally. And he really didn't want to die again.

The Princess Sovereign heed deep attention to the words of the Sith, or more precisely, retired Sith. Unlike many beings in the galaxy, Iceis did not judge Force-users depending on their affiliations. Light-side, Dark-side, Sith and Jedi were terms that, in her eyes, did little in describing one's character and trustworthy-ness. She was as prone to be mistrustful of this Sith as she would have been of a Jedi Master. She knew as a fact that she found as many Sith likable as she did Jedi. And that count was simple, not many of them.

The man, that clearly had many years more than herself, kept advancing until he had reached the shore. Iceis was now standing, her eyes having never left the taller frame of [member="Darth Ferus"] . "It is quite daring of you to believe I am willing to give out information about my Mother and Queen, Darth Ferus" No matter how cold and unforgiving her voice sounded, it still had a melodious and alluring tone to it. She was being cautious with her words. This matter was not to be taken lightly, it involved the two things that Iceis valued and protected above everything else: her family and The Awoken.

"Believe is a strong word. I was curious on how tightly knit the Awoken truly was. I'm actually quite glad you would say no to such a lame offer." There was another smile before the Sith pulled his hood back up. At least there wasn't any judgement for his title from [member="Iceis Sovereign"] . A good sign for sure, for all the Awoken. They might not have to be enemies after all. "I'm honestly not very good with how to talk and address Royalty, especially with the Awoken. So if you can't tell me about your mother, could you at least tell me how I should greet here when I do pop in to say hello?"

"Trust my words when I say it is knit very tightly, Darth Ferus " Her voice still held onto that sharp coldness it normally sported but the aggressive feel to it was slowly diminishing. Her comment conveyed some sort of warning to the Sith Lord, she knew that in matters of power he had the upper hand but Iceis wouldn't have her Faction threatened in any way and if it was, would do anything in her power to obliterate that threat.

But, she did have a talent to read people and a personal understanding of how sometimes ones personality hindered her interaction skills. [member="Darth Ferus"] apparently knew a similar variation of this counter-effect of coldness or, in his case, paranoia. She raised a very white eyebrow slightly, pondering on the words of the Sith. She soon came to the conclusion that the man truly did want to have a word with her Mother and, that if he did, it would be better he at least addressed her properly.

"Outsiders refer to her by her title, 'Queen Sovereign' " She said, a concrete and to-the-point answer. Truth was that most people within the awoken called her "My Queen" or "Your majesty" but those were endearments that should only be used when not only recognized but also subjected himself to the title that her Mother carried. The correct way for an outsider to refer to her was by her title alone.

"Queen Sovereign. Well, that's a lot easier than I figured." [member="Iceis Sovereign"] really wasn't going to budge. The elder certainly respected such loyalty. If the Sith had such loyalty to one another, imagine how far they could get? Well, that didn't matter as much anymore. He let out a deep sigh then, sitting down at the edge of the water. He had noticed the quick, sharp, and cold answers of Iceis. He was a stranger, and he did randomly show up. "Is there anything else I'm allowed to know? Of course I won't press you for any more information, but is there some way to get in the good graces of you or your queen? Any task that needs to be done, any way to prove myself a friend?" He was grasping at straws at this point, but what else could he do? Being retired wasn't his actual choice, but simply how it happened.

The Ice Princess took some seconds to analyse the man. She knew she would ask a question but she couldn't deny that ever since the adult man had stated his intention for approaching her, Iceis had been trying to come to a plausible reason why a retired Sith would want to obtain the favor of her Mother and thus, the faction she founded and led.

"Our favor cannot be gained easily, Darth Ferus. I do not have any task for you to prove the truth of your words nor do I require it. I...believe them" Her icy and mesmerizing voice flowing once again into the air. The way she spoke had sent the message perfectly, she believed in what he said but she wouldn't afford not being cautious simply because of that. "Maybe my Mother, when you meet her, will require some sort of proof...or not. But in the meantime, Lord Sith, I have a question I'd like to make" She made a pause,her slightly glowing eyes placed upon the corrupted ones of [member="Darth Ferus"] .

"Why is it that you wish to be in good graces with my family?" She inquired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom