Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Son rise

Imalaylan
Stardusts' house
The work hadn't stopped amongst her business going out and working to help those in need abroad her queenly businesses and a whole bunch of stuff Stardust was actually doing good...life hadn't been better

That would change..for good

She received a urgent call....from the medical facility

Yes...what?...if this is a joke I will have your entire staff and you fired and in a different job I'll be there soon

She fired a message to gray " gray get home now and meet me at the the medical facility...they say the boy that's been in a coma is waking up

With that she started to her speeder and to the place

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray was not anywhere near his wife's planet when he got the message. He was off around Doldur working with the local militia to get them better trained when it had, so he was having to wrap things up which slowed him down. He quickly went to his ship and had his droid Key get it up and going. As this happened he got onto the com system and said over it, " I am going to be slow no matter what even though I am rushing. Heading from Doldur, so do what you need to without me. I will be there as soon as I am allowed." He then sent the message and went back to his room. He was going to need to get in a more presentable state with the unwanted extra time he had. It would be better if he wasn't covered in old sweat and smelling like a bloated bantha when he arrived. His wife might not like that, even if the situation was going to have her attention.

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

She stopped halfway to read the message from gray, she had forgotten he had been on doldur training the milita up...she wished she was there helping buy other duties called and she knew she had to go

She then started back to the medical facility located in the middle of the city so all could really have ease of access to it

She stopped and parked in a spot that was alloted for her...she rarely used it unless she came it for a check up...or some advice for medical reasons

She entered and was almost immediately greeted by the head of staff a tall man who looked pretty old yet still moved around like he was half his age" queen star right this way

With that she followed...she hoped gray hurried a litte...though she knew it would take time

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray had to head to his quarters in his ship to take a shower. He had spent a long amount of time in there, more than he had originally intended to take actually. His mind was on the matter at hand and the kid that was some kind of clone of his wife mixed with the some mysterious DNA sample from someone else. He wasn't sure who this other person was, but it was someone who wasn't around anymore. Or at least that is what he had heard from both [member="Stardust Raxis"] and their friend [member="James Justice"]. He got out of the shower feeling dry both of skin and inside.

Gray got dressed into some casual clothing, and then headed back to the cockpit. He was still a ways out from where he was going and would be a few hours before he arrived yet. He figured it would be nice if he did something for his wife along the way. He got onto the communication system and sent a message out to James. The message contained the information about the situation and asked if he could show up for Star. He then sent it out and headed back to his lounge area. He needed a drink right now, and he had plenty of choices in the cabinet.

Stardust made her way back to the room...there the kid sat with a doctor checking him over...he looked to be about 12...maybe..her had steel gray hair...his skin was slightly green...part of her DNA it looked like...his eyes were a light green...mixed with blue, a teal, that's the color

As she entered the doctor stepped aside and bowed" queen raxis I have done a medical examination he has some more healing on his body to be done...but he is of good health at the moment

She nodded and he left as she came over to the bed side as the kid looked up at her, the way he did so made her almost tear up...why...she couldn't understand how they had a kid..or who..

Hello there...I am Stardust raxis your...well..where some of your DNA came from...I am your mother..basically

She said as the kid looked at her then away for a moment before speaking "where were you...for so long

She took his hand as she closed her eyes to fight back the tears"I don't know...I don't know...
[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="James Justice"]

The glorious, gorgeous thump of the Angel's Den filled James' ears. He saw the flashing gorgeous lights going through the club like a man man's dream. His dream. Through the Force, the drunken man could feel the sweeping waves of ecstasy, the massive waves of illicit vice. This was his euphoria, this was his heaven. A heaven for all fallen angels like him. He let it ease away his pain as he slipped into an untrained Force trance. It was what he needed most.

Then he was shaken from it. He felt pain. Fear, terror, angst. And it was family. James was not a man to believe in the hokey religions or the mystical weapons. But he knew what he felt, he knew who it was and what it meant.

The spacer bound to his feet, the stripper who had been grinding on him was thrown face-first on the floor with a slight ump. The spacer bound away without a word to his private ship the Drunken Angel waiting on his private landing pad. The spacer launched and went into hyperdrive--headed for Imahalyan.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

She had closed her eyes for a few minutes then opened themy as she looked to him and spoke in a shaky voice"I had no idea someone had created you...I didn't even know you had existed...by god...you havwanna been alive for so long....yet I didn't even know...ohhh god"she said as she closed her eyes and shook her head

The kid looked to her again...he looked like he'd been through what slaves had gone through...hell...and for his age that he'll was worse..then he spoke"they said you didn't care...that you'd never find me...why."those words caused her to turn..she needed to collect her feeling before she bursted"I'll be back...I gotta do something "she said as she left the room and then out of the hospital as she covered her mouth...and let the tears fall

[member="James Justice"]

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg[/media]

Rolling, rolling, rolling along. The stars rolled by without much addo as he moved right along through the demiplane of hyperspace.

This--this was going to be problematic. How would he arrive in time for the things he had to do? Oh that was simple! James would travel by song! It was almost like traveling by map, only it was a song.

He pressed a button on his console and the sweet sounds of Smells Like Teen Spirit filled the ship. James grabbed a cigarette, lit and began to puff up a gorgeous and glorious smoke through the air. By the first chorus, it was rather thick. He began to well jump and wave his hands in the air like his own little most rock out mob there on the ship. The haze was cut by the waving of his arms. Air guitar, air drums, screaming and singing along, James had a fan-diddly-tastic time. He was actually sorta sad when the console beeped and he exited hyperspace at the planet Star ruled, Imahaylan.

She had finally fried her tears yet the guilt still sat inside of her...what was she going to do..she had a kid no her kid tbat she did even know how old he was who didn't seem to have much faith in her...

However she stood straight and walked back in, she would tell the kid and ask the kid...tell him why she hadn't of came...and what had happened to him...fromaybe the day he could remember

She entered the room again and caught the kid lookimg out...the scenery from the window was pretty good...it over ok the park where trees and people sat, along with a emerald statue the people had put up in her honor

You know this place wasn't always like this...so peaceful"she said as the kid looked over at her"before I came about this place was under a dictator...the people were forced to do things they didn't loke"she said and took a minute as she looked to him"i...I need to know whatever you know...whatever you can remember please"she said the kidding lookimg away then spoke"I was in a tube...when I was little..."well that said something..."

OK go on

They ran different...test they called it...they wanted to see if..I was a success "she was confused...did they mean a success hybrid?

Well, James could have landed this ship with his eyes closed. He had done it so many times, and frankly, he was that good. The spacer was kinda bored, and yeah, he could have just landed it or put the auto pilot on, but--well what was the fun in that?

James trundled off to his First Aid box in the refresher and pulled out a vial of morphine. He rolled his sleeve up and jabbed a shot of the stuff into his bloodstream. He tossed the empty vial aside and looked for another sedative--or as they were also called Barbiturate. He pulled out another vial and pop it went in too. Satisfied, he tried to make his way back to the cockpit.

But things started to kick in a lot sooner than he had counted on them. James fell. Face. First. Into a dirty pair of whitey tighties he had left out for way too long. Ew. He rolled over and began crawling to the console. Too bad he didn't even notice the underwear still stuck on his nose.

"Ugh, upsedaisy," he grunted pulling himself into the red leather chair.

And that was when he fell asleep. His face smacked on the console. As a snore escaped his lips the whitey tighties stuck on his face hit the "nose dive" button. Who puts that on a ship? The same guy who takes two barbies for fun to try and land it with a challenge. James Freaking Justice.

Before she could ask another question a royal guard ran in panting she turned to give a glare and spoke"can't you see I'm busy what is the problem"

M..maam there appears to be a ship nose diving for the city...i..it's coming in quick"she stood immediately and sighed"kid I'll be back guard get as many people away from the crash site as possible and feed me data of the possible crash site asap!"she said as she hurried out and yet sure enough...oh for the love of the force it was james...why was he nose diving

Well...star is crazy this man work thoughard, she focused on the force gathering it in her body...she felt a odd chill as she then looked to the ship coming down and held her hands out foxing the force as she felt the resistance off it as he had started receiving...thank God a undeveloped area was the potentialcrash zone

Sadly that wouldn't be so as she focused...she was pouring all she had and more into it as she felt the ship slow...fast slow to enough to throw someone against the console and wake them up...meanwhile she started to move it slowlyso it's crash landing wasn't as violent rather it would be soft

Indeed, James was rocked, face against the console. He shifted, a little bit of drool going from the side of his mouth. He smacked his lips together and mumbled something about pickled cheese in his sleep. Yep, he was out cold.

Now, thing is, it was rare for underpants to be this malicous. If not down right powerful and mischevious. He hated these underpants, they were itch, and frankly, they were always stinky no matter how many times he washed them. Yucko. Now, a person who was paraniod would have counted it to being a Sith act of enchantment or something. Maybe one of his old ex girlfriends had alchemized it against him. Was it Anaya? Was it Udrusa? We would never know.

Besides it didn't matter so much, as the underwear latched onto the "fire missiles" button and--yup, fired all the missiles. All 8 of them right into that poor field. There was a tremendeous explosion that would have even made Darth Vorsnyk or whatever his name is loose his concentration. One could almost hear the evil laugh of elastic waist band as the ship smashed into the surface of the planet with a crunch.

"asjdfha.... pickled cheese......" James muttered.

Indeed once those missiles had fired she let the ship go and simply hut the ground right where 8 bloody crater now sat thanks to someone who she was can slap the force outo of

She fell to one knee panting and then she rose slowly as she looked to her speeder as she got on top of it and started towards the crash site, she manged to reach there and knocked on the door...loudly

The writer wondered why Stardust believed she could wake James up. After all, he had literally just slept through a ship crash, plunging towards the planet, and yep, even now as the smell of burning burritos filled the air. He had popped two in the microwave before getting on as a victory snack, but now--well they had been in there too long and were starting to burn. Yup, he was out cold.

Slobber snaked its way from his pretty boy
kissable
seductive
amazing
lushus
well groomed lips. He shifted his weight on the console the snore catching in his throat for a second before
he declared, "I wanna ride the pony."

His malicious underwear snagged on the "deploy loading ramp" switch. This was a switch, see, so it went up and down, but it didn't go "pressy-pressy." The door went down rapidly--probably bonking Star in the head. Not hard, just a bonk. Suddenly, as James' snore on the inhale sucked his undies closer, the switch flipped upward, bringing the ramp up.

Down.

Up.

Down.

Up.

Down.

The effect was probably something like this:

28556.gif

She probably didn't know that he had drugged up and passed out on the console...where those evil evil undies where doing things like launching missiles crashing the ship and

She fell to the groan as she rubbed her head and shook the pain out as she looked up and...the hell was he doing in there...OK she needed to get him out probably high and drunk

So she crawled away and grabbed the ramp as she started to pull it down letting the gears grind and when it went down as sit her till it snapped as she slammed it down

Man...was something burning....she gave a huff and started towards the cockpit, upon entering she gave a huff and shook her head...yea he was passed out....he better be glad that he was her good friend and not a stranger...not that wouldn't end well

She walked over and smacked his head...consequently kncoking the undies away "hey ya Feth named James wake up

The undies fell to the ground. The astute observer who spoke elastic would have heard it mutter something about "giving into anger" and being "A dark lord of the Sith"--or something like that. James gave one of those snort end things to his snore as Star assaulted him

14579091.gif

Like this--at least in James' mind.

He sat up to his full height and shook his head, very--well still very doped up and out of things. Stardust danced around in his sight, his vision in doubles as she weaved around in his eyesight. Any medical student would tell you to not mix drugs and its negative effect. Effects James was feeling right about now.

"Oh--oh hey star and star and star and star," he said smacking his lips and giving a sleepy smile. He had totally forgotten why he had come over here. Or where he was either. "what you doing at the Angel's Den? I thought you were on Imahalyan."

She looked to him as she sat up and tapped her foot lookimg at him with a scolding look...she didn't need to be a medical student she grew up half her life on nar shadda the place crawled with junkies and the like

We are on imahalyan ya dumb dumb you suddenly arrived started a crash course fired missiles in the ground and then somehow smack me with the door"she said and huffed rubbing her eyes as she pulled him up slowly "let's get you medicine since your here guess you'll be of help if your even coherent the kid is awake
[member="James Justice"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom