Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sometimes, an Angel is needed for a Miracle.

Flying east I knew just the place where a Family might help. I knew exactly where they were and how to find them. I had been there once before already. Lading on the pad for the second time today. I could see the father and the mother picking up the trash and debris that was left behind on our first encounter. Landing oh so softly The little boy was playing with a toy of some sort making engine sounds. When he saw me, he dropped the toy. It bounced and stopped by hitting his fathers foot. he turned around yelling. "Boy you better pic-" He had stopped when he saw me with Jake I had one hand in the crook of his leg, and another on his back. The mother looked at me as well. "Hun, get me the first aid kit." The wife started to talk back but the father held up his hand with a finger to stop.

She left to go and get the kit without another word. "Get him inside young man, Follow me." He waited until I was carrying Jake towards him where he walked down the hallway and into what looked to be the master bedroom. He moved out of the way for me to enter. Sitting him down on the bed, I could tell that the sheets would be ruined after the day was done. I had not said a word when the man had grabbed the kit from his wifes hands and started to work on Jake. I had stood up and left the room so I could let the man work on him. As I left I gave a look to Jake saying through face expression alone. "I'll be back"

As I walked out the little boy looked up at me and smiled. I kneeled down and whispered into his ear. Leaving him I walked out to the balcony again. Taking off once more, I had went back to the building where Jake was taken. Only not that exact one. From the roof across the street, I had found the toy ship with the symbol on it. Hugging it close to my chest I moved back to the house. Where I sat with the child in the livingroom playing starships. While I waited for the Father to be done fixing up jake.

@[member="Jake Travers"]

As Dove set me down, I stared into the face of the man who called me a freak earlier. Why was he helping me? What was going on? It didn't make any sense to me, but here he was, mending m wounds, tending to my cuts... I couldn't thank Dove enough. Even with my power, I would have been a goner back there due to my immense fatigue. I'd be dead. All I could do now was wait patiently for the father to insight his work. It's not like I could do much anyway, so I stayed still.

@[member="Dove"]

Once again time seemed to be slow. It felt like an hour but was really only 15 minutes when the father came out of the room. He walked over to me and watched as I played with his kid. "He will be fine." Looking up to him I removed the cover of my face. I stood up to stand a good head and shoulders taller than he was. "Thank you?" He smiled and shook his head. Leaving me to walk down the hall. I let the toy drop from my hands and started.

When I had reached the door I looked to see bandages on the cuts of Jak's face and a wrap around his stomach to keep the swelling down. Walking over I knelt down next to the bed and looked him over again. "Looks like you are patched up." Smiling with some pain in my voice I contined to speak. "Found out the family knew about the people who took you. I then came over and was rather nice about knocking on the door when I came in to get you."

@[member="Jake Travers"]

Looking up at the man who rescued me, my eyes filled with thanks. I still didn't have the means to talk yet, hopefully it would come later. For the moment, however, I tried my best at getting up. I fail, of course. Miserably. As soon as I had sat up, pain spiked through me and I was forced to lay back down, sighing impatiently. This was not my best day by a long shot.

@[member="Dove"]

I watched as Jake tried to sit up. When he started to fall back I grabbed onto his upper chest where there were not so many bruises. Helping him back down I could feel the presence of another enter the room, but regardless, I spoke. "You might have to stay bed ridden for a few days. With these bruises and the wrappings around your stomach, it will hurt to even breathe deeply, let alone walking."

@[member="Jake Travers"]

I looked at him again, this time my eyes pleading. I was a man of adventure, a man of spirit. You didn't just tell me if be in bed for a set amount of time, and expect me to listen. I was always testing my limits, this would be no different for me. I had to know that I wild be out sooner.

@[member="Dove"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom