Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sometimes, an Angel is needed for a Miracle.

Time.

It seemed to fly all on its own.​

Unlike me.​

In the City of Courscant time moved. When ever you would think that it was in your grasp it would slip out between your fingers. With your heart longing after it more than before. You reach for it to again, only to have the same result, but for those who do not walk after it. Perish. Time now is what I needed. Time is what I searched for. Time was not my ally.

You move through the sky at high speeds. Speeds that threatened with death. Through the cloud cover came down and onto a building top where a man stood alone. On the very edge stood his feet. His toes hung slightly off of the edge as though he were going to dive into the city street below. Only he would never reach the ground. This man clad in a skin tight body glove of cloth had wings sprouting from his back. Feathers that were as black as the night sky, when the night is darkest just before the dawn. His blond hair just long enough to sit on his brow. On his back, a Sword that was so thin that it could cut through most objects like a knife through water.

As it happened to be, That man was me. With all of the knowledge that I had, I had to search for my friend. I had difficulty saying it out loud for fear of betraying myself. Even then the last time that I had seen him, I left him on the ground with the task of telling the police what had happened. Much more so, Now he needed some one. And most of all. I needed him. I stood on the building that we had met on to see if anything had happened there. Nothing. I had to try and follow his foot steps to what had happened and where he was.

Leaning forwards, I began to fall. Reaching the ground level when I flapped my wings to push me back up into the sky. I flew to where the incident happened. He had just dissipated into thin air it seemed. I could still see the police tape that was rolled out around the block to keep everybody out. I waited for my moment. I watched with intent as a Crime detective started to leave for his break. he walked to an ally and started to light up a deathstick. I smiled as I fell upon him. Grabbing him by the collar I slammed him against the wall causing his back to pop, but not break. he tried to scream in pain but I covered his mouth with my hand.

Leaning forwards to look into his green eyes I spoke to him in a whisper. "You will tell me everything you know about that incident. If you don't you will lose your manhood."

@[member="Jake Travers"]

"Time to wake up, boy."

Water splashed across my face. I seemed to be tied up to a chair, my arms behind my back. I coughed a few times, and I could feel a lump in the back of my head, as well as the sting of a long cut across my brow. Must have got it from hitting the ground. Sputtering as some of the water got in my mouth, I struggled to look up into the bright light that shined in my face. I couldn't make out any faces, but I could see three people in front of me, the closest being the one who told me to wake up. "Now, what were you doing last? Can you remember? Or did you get amnesia again?" I gave the man nothing, refusing to talk. I knew I could break free. Just a flick of the mind, and... What? My fists refused to ignite with flame. How was this possible? The voice must have seen the obvious confusion on my face. "What's the matter? Can't use fire like you normally do? Good. I've been waiting to do this." A huge fist came for my face, and I saw stars for a few seconds. This was not going to be fun.

@[member="Dove"]

The man told me everything that I needed to know. It had taken me a good five minutes to stop him from blubbering during his little talk. The just of it was that there was a call about two UFO's that were flying around the Courscant city. One of them crashed landed down into a building. When they came they were asking the closest people if they had any information about them. All they got from them was that a man who flew with wings and without wings saved a family from being crushed by the rubble. After the being with wings left there was a speeder that came up and as one man got out he hit him over the head with some weapon, and put the limp body in the speeder and went off.

The detective that I had a nice chat with was now knocked out and in the nearby dumpster to wake up with a head-splitting migraine. I knew the speeder type because the Make and Model were also information that crossed between us. Now out of all of them that were here, I had to find that speeder. and of course, There were thousands of these speeders. Not wasting anytime, I flew to the sky, headed towards the family's house. This time, I would not be so kind.

@[member="Jake Travers"]

After the ring leader realized he wasn't going to get a peep out of me, he sent one of his goons on me, who immediately began beating the life out of me. Before five minutes had passed, I could barely open my left eye, and i'm pretty sure he'd broken a few ribs. The leader now stepped up again, signaling the other to stop. "Now, do you feel like submitting? You see, if you don't tell me everything you know, my friend here might get the wrong impression and begin beating you senseless again. We wouldn't want that, would we?" To emphasize his point, knuckles stood behind him, stretching his muscular arms. I could easily see some of my own blood on his fists. I didn't care. I had no clue what this man was after. Even if he seemed to be able to sever me from my powers, he clearly had me mixed up with someone else. My mind raced to Dove. Maybe it was him they were after? Possibly, or some other guy with powers. It would make sense. Those with supernatural abilities were all the same in the eyes of normal people. We were freaks to them.

@[member="Dove"]

Racing through the skies, I could feel my blood pumping under my skin. It raced just like I was to the family that Jake had saved only a few Nights ago. They lived in a suite of a building near the center of town. Less than 5 Kilometers from the Jedi Temple that resided here. I was surprised that none of them were out looking for missing people. I mean, with how many Jedi there were supposedly there, they ought to have a lost and found team of some kind. I only shook my head as I landed. The father was cooking on a grill outside on the open air. Landing down on to the man's roof, He saw me come from the sky with my black wings and eyes that the purple was so deep they seemed to have fire within them.

The man was still defiant towards me. "I said you and that other Freak need to stay off the streets, not follow me!" Before he knew it I had launched myself at him. Slamming his back into the window and breaking it, and into the wall after smashing through a kitchen table. The mother looked at me in confusion and surprise. I lashed my hand out with my index finger pointing to her. "Say a word and you will end up the same human." Letting my arm drop I moved my attention to the man, His face and eyes were completely full of fear. "This Freak that you call is my friend, and he was kidnapped. You saw what happened, and if you don't tell me, I wont be a freak any more," Pulling the sword from my back I set it down on the toe of his shoe, "You will find me to be a Monster."

The man had pain on his face as he spoke. "The guys who took them are a gang of people that don't like force users or anybody not normal." I started to press down on the shoe and i knew that he could feel the bending of the leather. "The Contraband, thats them I swear! I don't know anything else!' My face stayed the same as I pressed harder. He started to cringe as the point of my sword had pierced his shoe and was being a prick on the top of his foot. "Fine they live a kilometer West of here, Abandoned diner! Fridge Code 3265!" With swiftness I pulled the sword from his shoe as he took a huge sigh. I looked to my left to see the child that Jake had saved. Walking to him I kneeled down onto one knee. Pulling the face mask off I looked at him with all that I had then smirked. "You are not scared of me?" The little boy shook his head and spoke in a high pitched voice that only a 6 year old would speak.

"No, Why would I be scared of an Angel?" His father then told the boy to walk away from me, but he didn't move. "Young man, I may look like an angel, but learn now, that there are others in this world that are scared of angels, They don't know where they come from, or what their purpose is here for." I turned to face the mother then back at the boy. "Want to hear a secret?" The boy nodded his head and came closer. I could only smile at his face and how the toy in his hands was of a Jedi and a green lightsaber. "I'm here to save the Galaxy from the bad guys." The little boy smiled and nodded his head as he walked away back into his room. Standing up I turned to face the parents. "You heard me as well. Learn that there are people here to save you. Even if you feel like you don't need it. Sometimes an Angel is needed for a Miracle."

I put my sword back in the sheath on my back as I walked out leaving their house a mess. Standing on the edge I turned around to see the boy had come out of his room with a different toy in his hands. This one of a ship with an emblem of a sword with wings. The little boy walked up to me with his black hair ruffled up from the wind. Handing me the toy he then walked back inside. His father's mouth had fallen open. His mother was full of disgust, but his had a smile. A smile that would light up even the most darkest of places. With my wings, I flew up into the air once more. This time, with a heart full of hope, and a soul filled to the brim of determination.

@[member="Jake Travers"]
(Sorry if its too long man, I'm getting into it way to much with this music.)

(OOC: It's cool lol, I totally understand. *is listening to breaking benjamin*)

More beatings. I was beginning to feel weak, and I wasn't sure if I could take anymore. There was a feeling, however, slowly coming back. Discreetly, I tested my ability behind my back. I could only produce a tiny spark, but it was a sign that whatever thy had down to me was wearing off. Fantastic. Now, after being beat nearly between an inch of my life, I had finally begun to regain my shaping skills. Maybe if I could stir up a small wind... I fixed my gaze upon my abuser. His hair had first began to ruffle back and forth. After a few seconds, he have me a weird look before slowly floating above me. "Sedate him! The chemical is wearing off! Sedate him!" The frantic cries of the leader filled the room, but all I heard was the sound of wind rushing against my ears. It was my turn now.

@[member="Dove"]

Not even a few minutes later I was on a nearby building of the abandoned diner. The doors and windows were boarded up with wood of some kind and had a sign out front pasted on one of the windows that read "Jal'ack's Fine dine and drive" I could only smile and think to my self about it. Not so fine now are you Jal'ack? I dropped down to the ground where almost no one was here. I had left the toy on the building top and would grab it later, but now in my right hand was my vibrosword that made quick work of the wood. Cutting it in a single slice. I kicked down the rest of the door, and as if on cue a rush of wind came from behind me and was drawn inside.

My mind raced as I knew that Jake was in here. I took a step in only to be hit with blaster fire. Moving back out to the street, One of the men followed me, only to get a blade across the neck. picking up his blaster pistol, I rounded a corrner and fire a shot. it ended with the man having a smoking hole in his head. Quickly I ran to the back of the kitchen where the fridge was. There was no keypad where I would have to enter numbers. SO I opened the door to reveal a group of three men. moving back quickly once more into cover a man ran after me again. I pistol whipped him and then fired a round at the nearest man. hitting him in the chest just below the collar bone. The third man fired a round that was avoided with a turn of my head. He ran after me now with a dagger that was cut from his hand with my sword.

I amputated his hand and the man was clearly going to die from the loss of blood. I decided to end it quickly for him by firing a blaster round into his temple. Looking around the fridge I saw a keypad that was hidden by a shelf. Smirking I typed in the numbers and watched as the door opened. Taking a step in, I was full of fury. Walking halfway down the hall a man popped up from the darkness. and before he could even blink, I wrapped my arm around his head and jerked to the right then swung him to the left to jerk it again. Snaps came from him and then he was silent. They had taken someone that I considered a friend. and now, they would pay with their lives.

@[member="Jake Travers"] (Tristam - I remember)

(OOC: Thousand Foot Krutch- Let the Sparks Fly)

Off in the next room, I heard commotion. Screams. Death. Someone was here to rescue me. Couldn't have made a better timing myself. My eyes flaring, I melted my bindings and blew away the man in front of me. I could have killed him, but that's not my way. He'd stumbled on a pile of crates now, and lay unconscious, I could still see him breathing. Confident he was alive, I rounded on the other two. Weak as I was, I let my hands ripple in flame, them turning as black as charcoal with firey cracks running through them. My face was devoid of any emotion as I grabbed the nearest man's wrists, searing and burning them. Flesh fused to bone, and his skin began peeling off. His screams filled the room, filled with terror and agony at his wounds. In a second, he wouldn't feel anything, as the fire would be so much, it would numb him completely in those areas. As I pulled my hands free, the final gang member was back against the wall, cringing as I looked at him, my eyes filled with a burning flame. "Please! Don't hurt me! I was just following orders, I swear! I swear!" Looking at him, I felt pity and my oft begn to cool down. My arms returned to their normal state, leaving the lower sleeves of my jacket torn and tattered. Seeing his chance, the man ran past me and out of the door behind me as fast as he could. The one I ha burned lay on the floor now, still writhing in pain. I walked over to him and clicked him in the was to end his suffering until he woke up.

@[member="Dove"]

Walking down the corridor a man came running with out any weapons. He was frantically looking behind him with a face full of fear. he bumpped into me when he was looking back and stopped. He looked up to my face, and into my purple eyes. He knew who I was and why I was here. With a Vibrosword in one hand, and a blaster pistol in the other, it was very apparent. He took a step back from me and held up his hands as he spoke in a quivering voice. "L-Look you can have ya-your friend back. Please just-" he held his hands to his face as I raised my sword, only to let it slowly come down. "Leave and never come back. Learn that you are in a Galaxy full of people that are not like you. Respect them, or they, like me, will come after you." I let my wings fold behind my back and walked past him.

He was the first man that I had not killed today, other than the cop and the family. I put my sword up in its sheath on my back and walked on to where I could help my friend.
@[member="Jake Travers"]

I looked around, witnessing the damage I had done. In the eyes of the beholder, I was a hellion coming to strike death upon them. I stared at my hands, the last of the orange glow disappearing into my palms. The man I had burned was now unconscious, and I looked him over. I hadn't just burned him- from his elbows down, there was almost nothing left. Ash floated from his once caucasian skin, now blackened by my own doing. I paled, backing up. How could I do so much damage to a man? I gently touched one of his arms, after which a good portion of it crumbled into dust.

@[member="Dove"].

As I kept walking The hall finally came to a door. I tried my hand at opening it. But that didn't do it. The guy that left must have slammed it to hard. I took a step back and then kicked at it. Knocking down the door. I didn't even wait as I came in with the gun already aimed at the man standing over a pile of ashes. I was about to fire when I realized that it was Jake. Lowering my weapon I just stared at him. Not saying a word. Apparently he was the one that the guy was running from. I didn't move for what seemed like minutes.

"You're alive."
@[member="Jake Travers"]

"You're alive."

The words struck me like a stone. Was I alive? I didn't know for sure. All I could think about was the sheer terror in this man's eyes when he looked at me last. Slowly turning to the angel, my beaten, scarred face looked him over for a few seconds. With all the blood that hung from his sword and found it's way into his clothes, he'd still managed to look nothing less than magnificent. I don't know how he did it. Getting up, I tried to speak, but my voice came in a hoarse whisper past my twice-busted lip. "Dove...." I stumbled to my knees, weak from the torture, as well as my own display of power. It left me completely sapped of energy.

@[member="Dove"]

His face was bruised and beaten. Cut from punches that were harsh to the skin. Blood and sweat mixed together on his face and neck. Hell even on his arms there were bruises. As Jake tried to wal- stumble forwards I rushed to him and held him up. His whisper of my name made my spine crawl. I don't know why it did. Maybe it was the fact that for once in my life, I had saved a person's life rather than destroy it. I knew that somewhere inside of me, was a heart that was not cold as stone. "Lets get you home."

@[member="Jake Travers"]

Before I could fall back to the ground, Dove ran to support me, offering to take me home. Home? Where was home? My mind was so scrambled, it wasn't even funny. All I could be thankful for was that I still had my memory, unlike the last time this happened. For the moment, I tried my best not to talk. It wouldn't have done much anyway, as my throat was sore and my lips were swollen. Trying to see out of my good eye, I watched for any other goons that might appear out of the shadows.

@[member="Dove"]

I started to walk Jake forwards. Looking around I wanted to try and find an easier exit than trying to walk all the way back down the hall and up through the front. There could be guys waiting there already. I moved Jake over to sit down on the chair again. Handed him the Pistol because he doesn't have the power to stand, I don't think he can use his powers. "Cover the door for me."

Pulling my own blade out I rose to the ceiling and cut an X across the top. then cut a box around the ex that was wide enough to get at least a group of three out. Using the force I pushed up to blast the breaking top open.

@[member="Jake Travers"]

If I could have shaken my head, I would. I didn't use guns unless absolutely necessary, and even then I would only seek to wound my opponent. Still, I kept the pistol in font of me in case anyone came through. Dove had saved me, it was my obligation to keep tabs for him. I couldn't see what he was doing, but it sounded like he was cutting through the wall. How strong was that sword of his? I made a mental note not to ever get on his bad side while he had that thing out.

@[member="Dove"]

I let myself drop down to the ground. But even from here I could hear talking in the hallway. With the door open, sounds traveled in echos. I thrust my hand out and spun it in a circle for Jake to turn around in the chair. and then covered my lips with my index finger to stay silent. I jumped up and moved my body over the door frame. This is where my suit came into play. Placing my hands on the walls, I looked like a Giant four legged spider with wings. The gloves and boots that I had, were taken from a climbing suit. They had a adhesive residue on them allowing me to get a better grip on items or the wall. And When the men had come out. I waited for them all to come.

Three heads popped out. Smiling I dropped down. Landing on the first one I shoved my blade into the man's back. Piercing into the ground. Though it was not made for that, I could do that a few times and get away with it. Lashing out my left hand I pushed a man into the wall with a sickening crunch. I had taken my sword out by now and with a flick of my wrist made the point of the sword reach the nape of the third man's neck. He stared at me in fascination and fear. "Leave now, and I let you live." The man dropped his rifle and backed up slowly into the hall and left.

"Now lets get out of here."
@[member="Jake Travers"]

Nodding slowly, I supported myself on his shoulders once more, nearly dropping the gun due to my lack of grip. He led me back outside, where the sky was even darker than before. This led me to question just how long I had been inside. Forcing myself to focus, I threw the question from my mind. It didn't matter. I was safe now, at the hands of a man I had just met. Funny how the galaxy worked these days.

@[member="Dove"]

Leading him out through the hole in the roof, I flew to the top of the building, I could care less if he dropped the pistol, I wouldn't be using in the future. "Don't know where you live, but I'll get you somewhere." With my wings once more I lifted them up into the air only to swing down at such a speed that would force the both of us into the air faster than a blaster shot. I knew that I would have to take him somewhere.

@[member="Jake Travers"]

While I had been flying with him before, my current condition only made me feel like unloading my stomach all over the people of Coruscant. I couldn't really explain this to myself, maybe I had just been beaten to such an extreme that I felt sick just moving. It was very possible. However, the only thing I kept my mind steady on was that I was going somewhere safe. Clutching Dove to stay steady, I waited for him to eventually put me back down.

@[member="Dove"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom