Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Something Worth Fixing

enclavediv.png

Gwyn raised as eyebrow at Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt 's crap comment, "I mean, what else is supposed to come out? From a scientific... Oh, you mean nutrition. But I've gotten along well my entire life eating processed foods. Why..."

At Eliz's suggestive response to her last question, Gwyn's face turned red as she turned around, Wha-No-I mean, yes! I mean wait! The master bedroom is sound proof! But not now, that's not what I was getting at!"

Gwyn was now leaning against the counter, back against it. She blinked for a moment, still blushing. Eliz pretty much had her cornered here, not like she minded. She reached up and pushed her hair behind her ears, smiling sweet as she finally answered, "We've never been on a date. And not just eating waffles in a med bay or our earlier one night stands, or invading crime ring bases. I mean an actual date. Nice clothes, a dinner, maybe some kind of movie or something... Yeah, a date."

Last edited:

lLcXg5L.png

A.. Date?

Truth be told he had no idea what a date really was. He'd never been interested in them. Never bothered to try and learn what one was. What he and Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla had didn't need him to know it. Or, maybe that was just him being presumptuous? He none the less kept his grin, stepping closer to the hybrid. Seeing her blush, her answer. He didn't see a reason to step away. Both hands, just from habit, gripped her waist to lift her more onto the countertop as he leaned close.

"Nice clothes, a movie.. I think I'd like that." He kept his voice soft, leaning closer so his breath brushed over her ear. "Tomorrow we should definitely go on a date. Now.. Why don't we see how quiet you can be?" The Chiss didn't wait for an answer, instead reaching up to touch her cheek and pull her into a kiss. There was more behind it than just the obvious desire he was putting on display. He missed her. He missed being with her. He missed so much.

The kiss put into action what he just couldn't put into words.

enclavediv.png

Gwyn snickered before diving into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and leaned into him, lifting a leg and bending it up, against his own leg. For a long while it lasted, and she was once again feeling something she felt so few times in her life.

Home.

She kept it going as long as she could, but she needed breath eventually. She gasped as she pulled away, panting as she breathed again. She slipped off the counter and wavered. Falling back against the counter again, she shook her head. "Nope. Can't stay quiet. It was way too hard stopping myself from moaning there."

She used the Force and lifted the space waffles from the toaster. She called them to her and handed one to Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt , "A date tomorrow sounds good, but what if we don't get enough sleep tonight?" She smirked, "Cause I doubt we'll be getting much more sleep tonight."

She ripped a piece of the space waffle off with her mouth and chewed, "We won't have to be quiet in the master bedroom."

Last edited:

lLcXg5L.png

"Mm, true." Eliz snickered softly as he leaned after her, rather brazenly pressing a kiss to Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla 's neck. The kiss before had been his way to show just how much he missed having her with him. This one? Pure desire was behind it. He wasn't bothering to hide that want. Red eyes flicked over towards the movement of the space waffles, though. Right, she could move things with her mind. That alone was pretty cool.

Something he wasn't sure he'd ever understand.

He didn't bother taking the waffle from her. Instead just taking a bite from the opposite side of her own. He idly chewed before shrugging. "Beds definitely more comfortable." With that he just lifted his fellow hybrid up, flashing a playful grin as he brought her towards the master bedroom. "Let's get to not sleeping, hmm?"

enclavediv.png

Oh, she missed Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt carrying her. Too much. She eagerly melted into the hold as they continued to eat the same waffle. Her legs dangled above the floor, so she wrapped them around his waistline. Her body tingled with desire, primal and base. She smirked, but leaned in and buried her head in his neck and she pulled her remaining waffle bite out with a hand. She clung to him with the other, her smirk fading as a far more soft and affectionate expression took over.

"Absolutely."

She closed her eyes as he walked into the bedroom, smiling as she whispered gently, "Jac'Eli'Zirem, I love you."

lLcXg5L.png

His expression immediately softened. In the doorway to the bedroom Eliz just stood still, staring Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla deep in her blank eyes. The beautiful, colorlessness that they were. The words rang deep in his soul, probably more than she could ever realize. Silently he leaned forward, gently pressing a kiss to her forehead. That primal urge in the back of his mind could wait.

"I love you too, Gwyneira Craft." He let his forehead rest against hers, eyes closed. Simply enjoying that feeling of closeness again for what it was. But that wouldn't last long. The urge in the back of his mind wasn't so easily put down. With a playful grin he'd toss her onto the bed and shut the door. Tomorrow they could talk more about there feelings. Tonight, they'd just have to settle for experiencing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom