Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something to pass the time

Aiden Mercer

Part Man, Part Machine, All Badass
Areas of the Protectorate Involved
- Omega Pyre
- Freelancers
- Omega Defense Force (optional)

Anyways, during the time that I've spent away, I've been doing some thinking now and again, especially seeing the declining activity rate and member base in the faction. As such, for those of you still here who are looking for something to do or to just try and get back into the swing of things, I've come up with something of a little time waster that can get us up and about again to at least get something rolling within the faction.

The Idea: A small convoy of Bull Rancor-class heavy transports carrying supplies, personnel, resources, and some military hardware was attacked en route to Fondor, returning from a trade run in other OP controlled planetary systems. While a majority of the Bull Rancor's made it safely to their destination, three or four did not complete their mission. Under normal circumstances losses like these could be considered minimal, however as the ships alone are very few in number and well worth their weight in credits, it is without saying they are quite an asset for moving goods around Protectorate space. However, it is the goods aboard these vessels that warrants a small Protectorate force to reclaim the ships and take back what is rightfully theirs.

Ship #1: Cargo manifest - Protectorate Personnel (engineers, scientists, doctors)
Ship #2: Cargo manifest - Minerals/Ores (thousands of tons worth) scheduled for delivery to Fondor Shipyards
Ship #3: Cargo manifest - Wounded OP Soldiers
Ship #4: Cargo manifest - OP detachment of soldiers, weapons, half a dozen star fighters

So anyways, that's what I thought out in a pretty rough draft with writing it down (it's not likely to change too much). If anyone is interested, let me know. The more the merrier for this when it gets going, since it isn't going to be that easy of a task to take back captured ships with only a smaller group of operatives and assets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom