Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something on Zahat'n'ira?

Hi!

So I saw, that I currently have only nine ongoing threads, which means I can join another one. But I couldn't find one that suits my current feeling and RP plot. So I thought, that maybe someone would like to join me in doing something on Zahat'n'ira?

You might ask: why this planet? That's because I'd like to RP with that more. And since we're currently pretty stuck in one thread with CoS, then maybe there should be just an open thread for that?

---

Killing locals and turning them to either side of the Force (neutral ones can try converting them to their side too) is allowed.

@[member="Vulpesia"], yes, only nine. With this character.

@[member="Kayvaan Niveus"], I'm up for basically everything. It could be a normal meet-greet thread, it could be a fight/skirmish/whatever, a duel, a faction thread, even a private one... But, well, the best one for me would be just destroying NPC villages and things. :D

Kayvaan Niveus

K
@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] Interesting. Are there any more people who would join in? Because then I could either be defending the villagers or help in killing them (even though my character is a pacifist, he is kind of a bit schizophrenic).

@[member="Kayvaan Niveus"], this thread is currently the only place I have asked people to join. But because CoS is some kind of interested in this planet, I might talk with them, maybe they would like to join. If this plan succeeds, you could invite a few people to defend the villages or something... ;)

@[member="Vulpesia"], today. Thank you!

Kayvaan Niveus

K
No wait, what I meant was that my character has a bit of DID (or multiple personality disorder).

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] Sounds good. I'll see if I can get a couple of people together.

@[member="Vulpesia"] (Remember that my title is Asker of many Questions) What's an FJ? Oh wait, I just noticed. Congratz LML

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom