Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something of Worth [Popo]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya's eye glittered with delight "I know a scientist who would love nothing more than to research new drugs among other things." She and @[member="Valik"] had a lot to discuss the next time they met. He was one of the very few confidants Anaya had. "I'm prepared to invest in these facilities. You can never offer your staff too many benefits. I will look and see what facilities I can get my hands on close to my clubs."

She pressed her fingertips together and peered at Popo.

"Perhaps a new company would be better suited than to have the business under Tenloss's name alone. If it appears as a standalone company rather than one run by the likes of you or me, we may find it has better success and opens doors to more... moral people, shall we say. The prettier the image, the more we can hide behind it."

@[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo seemed to be on a roll. Things were stacking up very, very quickly and the outlooks of everything discussed looked highly profitable.

"If you can put your scientist friend in contact with me, I would greatly appreciate it," Popo said politely. "And no, you never can offer too many benefits to your staff. Perhaps a new name would work well. A subsidiary of Tenloss would suffice. Galactic Medicine, perhaps? Gal-Med for short. We could potentially base them in New Holstice. I'm on good terms with the Sector Lord here and I can't see any reason she would deny more profit."

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya clasped her hands together. "Excellent." she said "I will get to work scouting locations for you and see what I can do about getting Mister Merrill and my scientist friend in touch."

She rose smoothly from her chair. "Is there anything else you would like to discuss?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom