Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone to look up to

Diana Cross

Aim steady, fire true
"I'll be back by ten!" Diana closed the door to her house and ran outside, enjoying the fresh Coruscant air. Examining her bow for a few moments, she took notice of a slight crack working its way across the midsection. Grimacing, she strapped her quiver to her back, slipped the bow inside, and rolled up a few long strands of string to put in her pocket. She wasn't very concerned about anyone seeing her with it, most people around her neighborhood knew she went out regularly to 'practice' with her bow and arrows. In reality, however, she never simply practiced. Walking past the neighbors was the easy part. Once she had made her way out of the range of everyone who knew her, she broke off into a run. Now, it was time to have some fun. Pulling her hood over her head, she quickly took to the rooftops to get a better vantage point. Her destination was a rather large tower that she always went to when she scoped out for trouble. Once she made it there, she would sit there until something interesting happened.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I walked to where I was going to be meeting with a few of the Resu about fighting with weapons other than blasters. I had general knowledge of alot of Melee weapons, but most of all was the Beskad. Most of the ones I had seen had only one side to them. However, My beskad had twin sides, allowing for better cuts and faster movements. With the sword on my back and a brace on my arm. I walked around in my Exoskeleton armor. The light blue glow manifesting it self to others around me.

The suit was black, but I was half tempted to color it yellow and black so I can have my normal colors, and maybe even add a helm that was pink so I could keep the style going with my hair as well. Oh well. Better move on to the Class.

@[member="Diana Cross"]

Diana Cross

Aim steady, fire true
It seemed to Diana, who was now halfway up the tower, that today would be her lucky day. Off in the distance, she spotted a black-armored person and a small crowd of strange cyborg looking creatures. What was he doing, training them? Scrambling down, she leaped across the rooftops to get a closer look. This seemed interesting. As she got closer, she could see that the armored humanoid was in fact a woman, and that she appeared to be training these strange beings. They weren't causing any trouble, so she figured she'd observe them for a while.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom