Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone to learn a some force abilities with my character (library treasure hunt)

After reading a ton of wookiepedia, I discovered some obscure (and less obscure) force abilities that I would really like Abyss to learn. As looking for someone to teach this things often ends nowhere and doing a solo thread is kinda boring (at least for me), I had an idea for another way to do it: searching for a place were he can find all the knowledge about these things. I recently have done a lot of treasure hunting threads and I already have a rough idea were and how the whole thing can play out (I don't mean that we have to do everything as I say, I just have a solid setup lol. To don't make this a "powergaminggivemealltheforceabilities" thread I would propose that 1. We can only learn a limited amount of skills (I would say 4 in total, 2 for each, but the less the better) 2. We can only learn the groundwork and have to develop the skills from there. As for alignment I really don't care, I have ideas in mind for every option, even a sith jedi treasure hunt.

So anyone up for it.

Progflaw99

This thread, or any others, Lilith is hell-bent on learning as much about the Force as she can. She's untrained and un-aligned Force wise. At the moment, all she is seeking is knowledge, not formal training but that could be later on down the road. Feel free to tag me in things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom