Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone I Can Relate To

Carona Totsari

It takes true strengh to turn the other cheek
Carona looked at the lightsaber in front of her, she knew that even though one had a lightsaber it did not make them a Jedi. Her mother, a Sith, had led her to her old duel balding lightsaber in a vision. Carona sighed and pushed herself up, for now she would let @[member="Solan Charr"] in..m but she still was keeping a close eye. She tilted her head towards the gates, acknowledging him to follow her in.

Solan drew the saber back to him, slowly as he walked before clipping it to his belt and following her. His eyes wandered now as they scanned over the walls and pillers, figures and paintings, taking in everything and thinking about what he saw. "So, i never did get your name miss, mine is Solan Charr and i only arrived on the planet a few days back. you?" @[member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

Carona was still ready to grab her lightsabers out in any second. However her face remained neutral as she looked over at him and dragged her data pad out. She typed on it then handed it back to Solan.

'Carona'.

@[member="Solan Charr"]

"Glad to meet you, and how come if your a Jedi you dont just use telepathy, i mean, i know a bit of it but only enough to communicate with someone else that is willing to talk through it and all." Solan walked slowly, even stopping once to inspect a painting and then a pillar later, the pillar depicting some sort of meeting. @[member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

Carona blushed, the answer was simple... and dumb.

She typed it out and handed it to him, 'Didn't learn it yet. My master and I are trying to fit in the time but we haven't gotten to it yet.'

@[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan nods and shrugged. "Its to be expected, sorry if i made it a bit of a change in topic, just wondering why you haven't used it at all if you had learned it." Solan's feet brought him to a stop infront of a statue now, that of one Cade Skywalker. His eyes studied it all too carefully as he head read about the very man that was depicted in the statue's likeness. @[member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

Carona shrugged, she was used to being talked down to like that. She typed into her data pad and handed him a message:

'Do you need to see the Council?'

@[member="Solan Charr"]

He shook his head and continued to study the statue for a few seconds. "No, not at the moment, for now im just staring at the artwork and the history held in these simple statues and artwork." His eyes found her though as he spoke, tired yet a kind soft gaze to them, it wasnt like he meant for them to appear tired. It was a problem that he found himself in alot. @[member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

Carona smiled, despite her discomfort around him his love for peace and art was relatable.

She watched him for another moment then decided to join him, she simply stood there and enjoyed the peace.

@[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan glanced at her for a moment and spoke. "I have a question for you, how come you had left the temple to go walk around in the middle of the streets where you couldn't find your way back, i mean, i dont mean to be insulting its just a curious thought of mine about why you were out on Coruscant's streets." He crossed both hands behind him, his back straight and his face wearing a cheerful, calm smile that was accompanied by his soft kind gaze he wore more often than not. It was peaceful after all and he had no reason to hold any ill thoughts for anyone or anything right now, surrounded by the marvels and history of the temple and talking with a Jedi Padawan was simply fine. @[member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

[member="Solan Charr"]

Carona usually answered any and all questions, but this time she ignored him. Why did she assume she even learned it? She and her master were training in other things right now, although telepathy would have been a better first choice in her eyes. She shrugged off the question (and her shoulders) and simply continued to look up at the splendors of the temple.

Solan watched the motion in her shoulders and it didnt take a genius to know when a question was not one that was a easy or enjoyed one. So he let the subject die and looked for a bench to sit in. Upon finding one he sat down and closed his eyes for a moment before breathing in, to her it would look like he was having some kind of panic attack or something with the suddenness of the movement, but he was doing no such thing, no he was merely taking into the fact that he was finally free of the bad hand fate had dealt him. [member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

(Sorry for replying so late!)

Carona looked over to [member="Solan Charr"] to see... maybe he was in pain? Carona knew physical pain herself, mostly instances like accidentally breaking a bone, as her bones were softer than to her growth defect. She walked over to him, worry glittering over her eyes. The message should have been quite clear. 'Are you okay'?

Solan looked up and blinked trying to read the datapad. As he really was not in the mood for blurry half visible words Solan was forced to take his glasses out from his robes and place them on his face before he looked over the words. Upon reading them he shook his head and gave a soft, kind smile accompanied by the same gaze and expression.

"Im great, thank you for wondering. Im just a bit surprised at being here right now, much better than the over crowded streets." His voice came out cheerful and quiet as well, thinking over what it was that he would do now in this place. [member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

Carona sighed, blinked, and ignored. She looked away for a moment then back to him. She blinked once more than took out her data pad and typed quickly in it. Then she turned it so he could see it:

Need help getting to the Council Room?

[member="Solan Charr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom