Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone I Can Relate To

Carona Totsari

It takes true strengh to turn the other cheek
@[member="Solan Charr"]

Carona had just exited the Jedi Temple for some fresh air... she hadn't counted on getting lost!

How many streets had she walked now with no way to get back to the Jedi Temple? A lot... Still though, she knew she would have to find a way back... But how? She was going under an unusually quite and barely had anybody in it. The mute Jedi Padawan sighed, would she ever get back to the Temple from here??

Solan strolled through the streets, whistling while he did so with his eyes closed. It wasnt a busy street so it wasnt like he worried about running into another person while he walked, he had dark robes on with a cloak and hood pulled around his body and head, though the hood was down at the time. His hair was a darker brown and his eyes pale blue, though ofcourse that fact would be unable to be seen as he walked... right into @[member="Carona Totsari"] as he turned the corner, bumping right into her without watching where he was going and nearly tripping, and as an effect, falling into her as well. Nearly though, he kept his balance.

Carona Totsari

Personal space... infiltrated.

Carona jumped back from the intruder, scowling. Nobody could hear it, as she didn't know telepathy, but Carons threw a silent "hey" at him. Meanwhile, she had fallen down onto her bum due to the impact. Carona shook her head, this was getting to be a really bad day. And as of now she just glared up at the stranger, even placing a hand on one of her shortos.

@[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan opened his eyes and looked down at her with a blank, pale blue eyed stare before smiling and holding out his hand to help her up. "I apologize, i wasnt looking where i was going when i turned that corner, still getting used to the city and all and the many many streets can get confusing sometimes." He was cheerful with a grim look upon him, as if he hadn't slept for years by how he stood and accented by the rings that formed around his eyes, he also seemed to shake alittle and his eyes were the only part of him that seemed still and calm. @[member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

Carona looked up at the tired man and saw how tired - and sorry - he appeared. Carona's better side got the best of her and she decided to forgive him. She smiled, taking his hand and then getting up with his help. She nodded to him to acknowledge that all was forgiven and used sign language to say it... hopefully he understood her.

@[member="Solan Charr"]

"Uh... what are you doing?" He stared at her, both confused and... well no, just confused. She just randomly started making hand gestures and he wondered what it was she was doing that required such movements. "Are you ok, do you need to head to a hospital, i mean i dont think one is that far away... i could be wrong though..." He looked up at the skyscrapers, trying to judge which was a hospital and which wasnt. @[member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

@[member="Solan Charr"]

Carona sighed, her head dropping, when he asked if she was sane. She rolled her hands and dragged out her data pad and typed on it. She then handed it back to him.

​"I'm mute. I was just using sign language there."

His eyes ran over the datapad once, then looked up at her and then at the datapad. "Its ok, im an insomniac and obviously so blind that i ran into a child, my apologies." He extend his hand with the datapad and smiled at her, a soft kind smile which was only made even more so by the pale blue eyes that showed the same thing. @[member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

Carona sighed, I am just a child... WAIT!!!

She snatched the data pad back, typed in it, then handed it back to him:

"I'm sixteen! I'm older than I look!"

@[member="Solan Charr"]

He bit on his lip and thought for a moment before smiling and hunching over. "Sorry, im eighty six, i know how it feels." His voice was changed on command, becoming scratchy and resembling him -trying- and failing as it was more comedic. Though this purpose was on purpose and seemed highly out of character for his appearance, and he only stopped when a passerby looked at him oddly. @[member="Carona Totsari"]

He looked over the words, frowning though now as he rubbed his eyes, looking as if they were just tired for a moment but his fingers remained there longer and looked like they were readjusting something that wasnt there before he looked again then smiled. "Right the temple... uh... well..." He looked up again and as far as he could before a small nervous laughter came over him. "Well... uh crap... so much for that plan. No i dont know where the Temple is... and dont have any money for a cab." @[member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

@[member="Solan Charr"]

Carona's eyes briefly shown disappointment, but she quickly brought herself up again for the sake of this man. She smiled and then typed:

Alright. thanks anyways"

"Well actually, i need to find the temple too, im actually a force user and i am looking to the Jedi to help me with my abilities and so on. Mind if i walk with you, i promise not to run into you again and almost trip over onto you." He kept the cheerful expression on and listened to her... or rather waited for the answer on the Datapad. @[member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

Carona's eyes instantly narrowed, how could she trust this guy? Where was he from? Why did want to go to the Jedi Temple, HER home??

Carona quickly typed on her notepad and gave it to @[member="Solan Charr"]

"How can I trust you not to cause trouble?"

"Well, why not is my answer." He smiled and looked at the far area of the alley and waved his hand as he started walking, letting the Datapad float over to her, his abilities in the force clear as day now. "You coming?" His eyes found her face as Solan craned his neck while he walked off to find the temple with or without her. @[member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

Carona gave him a warning glance the said that she was watching him, but still followed along as new two lost people were trying to make it to the Temple.

@[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan walked through the streets, never once checking his datapad though it was clear he was lost as every turn he made was a guess. But he did so in such a fashion that merely looked like he was following directions given to him. In truth though he remembered a map of the city, or atleast the upper levels in this sector, and followed it as if it were in his hands. His eyes remain trained on the sky until he could see the familiar spires of the temple. @[member="Carona Totsari"]

Carona Totsari

Carona's eyes widened in relief when she saw the Jedi Temple spires. She suddenly remembered that this was the way she came and she started into a running sprint, not stopping until she reached the entrance.

Once there, Carona realised how exhausted and hungry she was. She leaned against a pillar, catching her breath, and kept her eyes locked on @[member="Solan Charr"] .

She still did not trust him. She even let one of her hands fall onto one of her shortos. If she made a mistake letting him come here, she would set it right.

The girl just kept watching him.

Arthur continued to just climb the stairs slowly with his hands crossed behind him, watching the girl reach for one of her blades with a raised brow. "You know, with your stance and where your hand is it makes me believe that you either A: Believe me to be a threat or B: Think that i am an enemy. Not that i don't like a fight but if your going to be violent at least pick a better venue Miss... That and, im a Jedi too." He smiled and stopped, removing his saber from its hidden place in the small of his back and tossing it over to her as he stood there, letting her inspect it while he stood against a different pillar and watched her. @[member="Carona Totsari"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom