Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somebody I Used To Know

Bosph

Krest had been her friend, a good friend who had helped her obtain the dragons that were now in her care. The zabrak had even trained her somewhat in the Force but now he was gone. First he left with the other traitors and now he was a Sith. Sophia wanted to know what happened and why he had decided to leave her and the confederacy. There was so much more that she had hoped to learn from him but that hope had been dashed the moment he betrayed her. The moment he betrayed all of them.

Standing on the grassy plains of Bosph the young woman sighed as she waited for him to arrive. The woman just wished to talk but if wanted to fight she would give the new master that as well. Krest had taught her so she knew his moves.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

[member="Sophia Denko"]

The Zabrak strode calmly across the grassy plains of Bosph, his dark cloak causing the blades of grass themselves to kneel behind him. His once vibrant blue gaze was now ice, staring directly at the girl as he stepped closer, his arms calmly down by his side. His voice rang out, raspy from the scars visible on his throat, but more internal then they seemed.

"You shouldn't of come Sophia."

[member="Darth Ferus"]

His dark presence made her shiver slightly. This wasn't the Krest she knew. The Krest whom was full of life and happiness. She could tell just by his aura that he was a changed man. What the woman couldn't understand was what happened to pull him so deeply into the darkness. Sophia had been there once herself but though the help of her friends had been able to pull herself together.

"I needed to see you, your my friend. I care about you."

She hated seeing him this way. Sophia wished that he would just come back. The dragons that he had gotten for her little girl were growing up. She wished her friend could see it all.

The Zabrak shook his head slowly, then turned from her, holding his arms towards the grassy plains around them.

"Your friend died the day Vulcanus found me again." He turned his form back to her, a frown light on his lips. Once more his hands rested down by his sides as he watched his once apprentice.

"Have you been keeping up on your lessons at least?"

[member="Sophia Denko"]

"What did he steal your soul? What he do to you?" Sophia didn't like hearing that she was about to lose another friend. She got it that people changed and things happened but this was her former master. She wanted to cry but held back her tears as she stood there just watching him. She didn't like what she was seeing in front of her today. It's not too late to just come on back home.

"Yes, I have not forgotten what you have taught me. I know you, this isn't you."

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"The Zabrak you're looking for was a lie. Built from forgiveness. This is what I was as a child. Far from this powerful, but this rage. This hate. It is all me." He locked his eyes onto [member="Sophia Denko"] , the cold gaze itself unblinking. Unforgiving. He made no move to attack yet. No move to be offence, not until he felt he should. For now [member="Sophia Denko"] was an annoyance, not a threat. Not a true bother. But the second she crossed that line he would end her life.

And he would not regret it.

"I don't believe that Krest. I never will believe that the sweet man who trained me was a lie. What you are right now is a lie. Your better than this Krest. I know staying true to yourself and in the light is hard. It's easier to be what you are now. Your not hate." Her eyes followed him as she spoke. Sophia wanted to believe that he would never hurt her but Sophia was not so sure about that. In truth she was a bit worried he would strike out at her in rage because she was proof that there was good in him. She was his past where he was something more a a good force in the galaxy. Not whatever this was.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

A single hand would raise, not to choke [member="Sophia Denko"] , but rather to push her away, send her back through the Force. Still he did not attempt her life. She wasn't worth it, right? Was that why he hesitated? Was he hesitating? Confusion filled the Zabraks mind for only a moment before his eyes fell once more on the girl.

"Only because you were once my student, I will allow you to either join me now, or leave. If you leave, we will meet again, and I will kill you. Choose, quickly."

The push caught Sophia off guard and she did end up having to take a few steps backwards just to keep herself from falling. Sophia was in no way just leaving him or joining him. He could push her away all he wished but she would still be there. "I'll never join you and I'm not just leaving you to stew in your anger. I know that there is good in you. I have seen it before and I see it now." He wouldn't dare kill her but Sophia wasn't planning on taking chances and angering him further but telling him that up front. Staying a calm presence was the best option in her case but if wished for a fight Sophia would surely give him one.

"What do you have to be so angry at?"

[member="Darth Ferus"]

It was as soon as [member="Sophia Denko"] said she wasn't going to leave that Ferus's eyes seemed to go red. His hand would come up then, reaching out through the Force to grasp her throat, to choke her, lift her up into the air. No more words would come from the Zabraks form. Slowly he would go into a rage, yet he would still be in control. Sophia had become more then a minor annoyance, instead now being a bug buzzing around in his head. A bug he would squash.

Sophia was taken back when her throat began to close up and she gasped a little for breath. She never thought that he would actually do it, that he would actually hurt her. The woman didn't have time to think though about what was taking place or what could take place. It was only time for action right now. Using the Force she pushed him as hard as she could in hopes of getting him away from her. If he wished for a fight, she would certainly give him a fight.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

The grip around [member="Sophia Denko"] 's throat would fade as the Darth moved to knock aside the push, his teeth gritting with both annoyance and struggle. The girl was stronger then he had originally thought. But it would take much more then a push to knock him down. With a spin of his wrist Deus would come to life, the purple flame along it's edge burning through the air. The grass. Around him the field slowly began to burn, the all consuming purple flame replacing the once vibrant planes of green.

Slowly Ferus would walk forward, through the fire unscathed. It was his flame, a part of him after all. The blaze would wash forward, right for the girl in a small attempt to wash over her form, to consume her like the grass before. He would turn her to ash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom