Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some sweet and fine to drink...

I was wondering if there is anyone that would be welling to help me with a short Dev thread to start a small winery for Nephesh

Laekia

Thanks you for your help in this matter at hand in advance. Oh if you just want to NPC let me know and also I can share more details what I was thinking or going about this vineyard... or ferryard..

It would have to be built first then the ferrwine tasting would come afterwards... it would be a old set up that would need lots of rebuild but has some of the ferrberry already growing on it just that the owner had fallen on hard time...Unless you have a better idea of a sl to do [member="Judah Lesan"]

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Nope it actually works with Judah's character. He's good at building things with his hands.... I'd just say he's good with his hands, but his red haired Corellisi wife might smack him.

[member="Nephesh Raivah"]

hahah I bet he would get more then a slap for that way of thinking.

Also what the back story of how they would met up just that she puts up a want in the LS to having help in rebuild

[member="Judah Lesan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom