Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some questions from a new user

The Reaper of Won Shasot
You can create characters in the Character Creation topic (I suggest you make sub-accounts for each character). Editting takes place there. Go look in the "Looking for Group" topic to start rps. There are numerous factions, which you join will depend on the character that is joining them. I suggest one of the Major Factions as they obviously have a few events and what not.

[member="Tiervos luna"] You can create a character subaccount through your profile page, there should be a button on the right side. If you're looking for roleplays, usually you can join people's roleplays in the Open Roleplaying topic, but make sure the authors are willing to allow any random person to join. You can also PM me to roleplay if you want!

If you're looking for factions, I definitely recommend joining a Major Faction first. I have my own faction which I just recently created, so you're welcome to that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom