Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some people just want to watch a city burn.

[member="Akabane Jarvik"]

Vengeance hated cities mostly because he hated people. Never the less he some times found himself in them for various reasons. Mostly it was because the Sith were conquering the planet. This time he was just taking some time away from it all to decompress and kick back.

He wore regular clothes instead of his Sith robes. This particular Cantina was close to the center of the city where all the politicians and rich people frequented. While Vengeance was neither rich nor a politician it was amazing what a little push here and pull there did to convince people you belonged there.

Sure it was an abuse of the force but he was SIth, he was already a follower of the dark side so what did he care.

[member="Vengeance"]

There's a certain feeling you get when you sense a far greater power. Is is called "the chills"? Or is it just you wanting to stay away as far as possible? Either way, Akabane usually didn't get frightened by a simple aura. He must have been sensing wrong or something.

A cantina seemed to sell cheap drinks when you chose the right one. Although Akabane wasn't poor, cheap was always better than spending a lot and wasting money. Getting drunk was a waste of time anyways. And eating expensive food spoiled one. Its the philosophy of Akabane.

Walking into the cantina, he searched for the most empty bar chair and sat down. He wore clothes of prince, clothes he had every since he was a child. The villagers helped enlarge the clothes when he grew. Well, that was before his village was demolished. Akabane placed a few credits on the bar but the bartender sent a disgusted glare towards him. It was obvious more credits were requested. That could only mean... he chose the wrong place.

Vengeance turned looking at the door when [member="Akabane Jarvik"] entered the Cantina. He saw the fancy clothes and snorted but what disgusted him more was the totally weak presence in the force Mr. Fancy pants put off. Vengeance actually rolled his eyes when the kid dropped far to less credits on the bar for a drink. It made him laugh but it also gave him a chance to cause a little mischief.

Vengeance stood walking over to the Bar He pushed out hard and fast towards Mr. Fancy pants in the force. It was a tempt to screw with the kind, to mess with his mind. However it was to the bartender that Vengeance spoke.

"See now turning your nose up at your betters.............makes people want to kill you." "Did you wake up this morning wanting it to be your last day of your pitiful existence."

Vengeance looked at the bartender projecting images into the man's mind of the slowest most gruesome death Vengeance could imagine. Vengeance hoped the man actually wet himself in the process.

[member="Vengeance"]

Just moments after the two of them talked with their eyes, Akabane was feeling irritated. He was unable to sense what is was due to his lack of training in the force.

Akabane stood still in his seat not know what the next move of whatever this was would be. It felt like he was fighting a very powerful headache. Akabane isn't easily manipulated but mental strength is different. Especially when the sourse is the force.

Vengeance smiled as the bartender backed up total and utter paralyzing fear on his face before the man voided his bowels. Vengeance sniffed and then laughed before reaching across the bar and grabbing the most expensive thing within reach.

"Thank you kindly."

Pouring himself a drink he looked over at [member="Akabane Jarvik"] snorting.

"Oh I'm sorry did you want this?"

Vengeance dangled it in front of the man while messing with his mind again giving a little knock inside his mind. Oh how Vengeance did enjoy these little games.

[member="Vengeance"]

The bartender seemed to be acting oddly when the shady man came into the picture. Although Akabane couldn't confirm he was the source, he was sure it was him. His mind began to turn into a lake of agony as the shady man kept using his power on him. To the point when Akabane banged his fists on the bar.

Akabane tried to relax as he turned his attention to the man. He smirked at the man and looked at the glass. "No, I don't consume what I don't pay for. And there's no way in hell I'd drink that garbage." Obviously, it wasn't garbage but at least he wasn't lying at the same time.

Vengeance looked at [member="Akabane Jarvik"] and laughed.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight because you came to a Cantina for the atmosphere and not the drinks." "You are either lying or a complete idiot."

Vengeance looked at him.

"Based on the way you are dressed I would say complete idiot." "What's the matter mommy and daddy cut you out of the trust fund?"

He chuckled drinking straight from the bottle.

"Got to hate it when they do that." "No here you are all alone trying to act like you are still better than everyone." "Too bad you have nothing to back it up with."

[member="Vengeance"]

Keeping his cool would be no problem in most situations. However, talking about someone he didn't even remember really ticked him off. Akabane forgot about the headache and got up from the chair. Air particles floated all around his body as he smiled deviously. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name's Akabane, and yours?" He asked so he could remember the time he beat up a drunken old man in a bar full of other old men and women.

Vengeance laughed at [member="Akabane Jarvik"] as he stood up. He could feel the particles.

Vengeance smiled pushing out entirely in the force dreaming up every horrific thing Vengeance had ever seen or done in the whole of the galaxy. The drowning fish people, the sight of a dozen burning bodies, the screams of a hundred dying people. All were projected towards the kid's mind all at once. And in an instant the visions would be gone as Vengeance spoke.

"Don't needlessly throw your life away kid." "A half dozen much stronger people than you have tried and failed."

Vengeance stood looking at the boy.

"Who I am child is not important." "What I am is." "I am Vengeance kid, I am the bump in the night the light flees from when the sun goes down."

Vengeance smirked.

"You know that little pounding in your head child." "Where do you think it came from?" "You really think you can hold that pathetic force connection long enough to defeat me?"

Vengeance smiled his eyes locked on the boy.

"How many innocent people in this Cantina would you let die in that futile attempt." "I could kill every last person in this room and not even blink."

[member="Vengeance"]

Akabane kept his smile even though he felt like he was being shot several time each second. "Im not too strong mentally, but I'm also not weak." He tilted his head to the side and kept his smile up. "Okay Vengeance, now I won't have any problems wounding you severely." He really wanted to say kill but he restrained himself.

Akabane balanced his head upright ready to defend himself. "Just so you know, spurting out more words is a waste of time for the both of us, I'm sure." The particles didn't leave, even though his mental state probably wouldn't be good for the moment. He awaited the attack until he mentioned something about including the people. "Hmmm, you've put me in a spot here. Save the people... or take out the enemy? I can't do both so..."

Vengeance laughed at [member="Akabane Jarvik"] when he spoke.

"But I like words.............almost as much as I like killing."

He smirked.

"Decisions, decisions, decisions." "What to do what to do."

Vengeance smiled his arm coming out slightly as if he was going to pick somebody in the crowd before it shot forward towards Akabane. Force push was more or less a useless endeavor on people but Vengeance was not done toying with the kid just yet.

"The answer is simple when faced with saving people or killing your enemy then the only logic thing is to kill everyone." "Save the people and you put your own life at risk." "Kill your enemy and the people think you a monster."

Vengeance laughed.

"By killing everyone there is nobody to harm you or judge the merits of your actions."

[member="Vengeance"]

While in his thoughts, Akabane reached a decision that couldn't be helped. Drive away the problem and save who he can. He didn't forsee the force push due to his lack of training in the particular area so he took the hit. However, he previously planted his robotic foot in the floor when he took his stance. The effect was minor due to it not being a powerful force push in the first place and second, where he planted his foot.

"I find your judgment foolish and you, yourself a fool. I wonder if there's a pathetic child under all that skin." His expression was still a smile but he didn't know how long he could keep it up.

Akabane decided play time was over. He scanned the room and saw many people who could get hurt. But he decided what his plan was already. Air started to swirl in a spiral as Akabane lifted up his hand and pointed it at the man. The air would be sharp and pierce through anything except for things with thick layers such as metal or walls. Any air pressure could stop it as well. Guaranteed but some things can be unpredictable.

Vengeance chuckled at [member="Akabane Jarvik"] as the air began to swirl around him.

"I can stand a little pain boy." "The life of a Sith is pain." "Tell me how much pain can you stand?"

Vengeance laughed almost cackled his hand rising up a seemingly endless bolt of lightning shooting towards the kid. As he did he stalked towards the boy his laughter never ceasing as the wind whipped tearing at his clothes and face. Small scratches starting to appear. He seemed to not even notice them turning the pain inward to focus on his own attack on the boy.

[member="Vengeance"]

Akabane smiled at his words. The situation was getting exciting. "I'm like paper. The wind carries me and I can be ripped easily. However, I come from a source, one that gives me the power to kick your-" he was cut of by lightning shooting at him.

The lightning hit him almost instantly as an evade would've been impossible as his level. Although he was being shocked probably to death, he didn't let up on the air. He even increased the size and pressure of the spiral of wind.

While he was doing that. With the shock hitting him constantly, he used some air to lift up a table and throw it in front of the lightning. However, this would be slow due to him already being shocked and shaping the spiral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom