Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Nights are Calmer. Some are Wild.

environment1.jpg
Nar Shaddaa. This client had better be here. Lialera dreaded the thought of being groped by filthy pigs. She shook the thought out of her mind as she landed into hangar bay U-23, starting to unload her precious cargo. She was well prepared: The cargo, ship's armory fully stocked, and she feels extra confident in her persuasion skills.

I got this... I think...

[member="Yen"]

[member="Lialera"]

Yen stretched out while she was looking at all of it, they had provided a few new things for the others around here and with some mercenaries to work with well she could find some purpose. Wanting to work it out with other people and there was some cargo few others might be able to see or work with. Provided they had a number of different equipment. "Alright now lets go and try to find this person." She was uncertain of who they were working for but partners could be good for taking blaster bolts that were meant for your if it was needed. She dind't always go into a situation like that, or planning that type of though she was prepared to work on it seeing the docks where the cargo was supposed to be.

Lialera was usually a little paranoid about smuggling jobs, but this time it was bad. She knew the old hangar bay was absolutely empty(With the exception of a few old droids), but she couldn't help but feel defenseless. She had weapons, yes, but she was alone... and it scared her.

[member="Yen"]

[member="Lialera"]

Yen looked at the hanger while she was entering itno the ship with a nod of her head. She was pounding on the door to open the hanger. "Yo hey you who I am supposed to meet?" She said it to the air to get some jokes but was seeing what they might e abel to do with it. Her pistols and her rifle were there but well smuggling, getting things past from here meant there was a whole lot of places they could go. "I am here because we're supposed to be getting the partner so if there is a problem blame them and I'll sell them to you for five credits. Or whatever you think is fair... I like living and don't even know this person... if you are that person... well we now know where we stand."

[member="Lialera"]

Yen looked at her and spoke. "Oh my god.. you snuck up on me... got to get you a bell or something." she said it while looking at her before she was moving around and spoke. "Also no I am not the clients but I am one of the others hired to move the stuff. Keep it away from the hutts with a nod of her head. "Alright lets see what we can do." She wanted to go over and look at it while prepared to gear up and fight. "THe client though wants us to go and load up some containers full of weapons and equipment before the hutts try and take them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom