Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some good things can come from the worst of situations

Apparently taking food from one of the Genosions' carts was punishable by death through Gladiator fights.

I had come here a few days ago to look for holocrons, or the lost sabers that had been taken by some of the creatures back when the CIS had been attacked by the Jedi. Even then, I had ran out of the 500 credits that I had brought. I had dealt with hunger before, but I was taking food for my trip out into the wilderness to search for holocrons, when some lady snitched on me. I was caught red handed, and held in prison for a time of about 5 hours. Give or take a few minutes as I had nothing to do but count the seconds by.

I was brought before The Hive's ruling person here, and told by way of interpreter that I would be sent to the Arena were I would have to fight for my life. Because I had been caught, I hid my lightsaber within the hidden folds of my natural body as a Shi'ido. However, they told me that if I were to survive, then I would be returned my soon to be out dated Sith Empire Imp blaster pistol, and slightly custom vibrosword. I was left with my clothes, but my jacket was taken from me. Making a checklist of what I had; Pants - yes, shirt - barely, shoes - yes, lightsaber - yes.

That was all that I had left. But at this current moment you may ask? I'm wrestling with a Massiff. The Reptilian dog like creature was one of the few things that I have already fought. A nexu was my first one, my second one was a poor Twi'lik slave that had gone against her Masters word, and now. I had scratches and muscles that I thought I never had. Even now, as I grabbed a hold of the creature's head with my hands. and having my legs wrapped around its spiny body, I twisted hard to the right then left in the blink of an eye. Snaps rang out and ended the life of the Massiff.

I shrugged the now lifeless body off of me as the open ring was only alive with myself, and the crowd of Natives and people placing bets on my next fight. Only when I could hear through the gates a inhumane screech. I rolled my eyes as my head fell on the ground hard. Cursing what I would be taking on next.

An Acklay.

@[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

Phoebe sat in the stands eating popcorn watching the display of events transpire before her. She didn't think that they would actually kill him just mess him up a little which was amusing to say the least. It would also show Phoebe how worthy this young apprentice was of training and what he already knew.

Munching on her snack she watched after he defeated creature after creature rather easily. She saw great potential in him. Raw potential that could be harnessed if he was willing to learn. She hoped that this little show would be over soon so she could talk to and if not she may just have to get involved. She would for now just watch as she didn't really want things to get messy unless they really had to.

@[member="Kai Nariko"]

The awkwards beast screeched again as it came out. Bearing its teeth, and pointy legs that could stab a man through. I promised myself to not use my smuggled in lightsaber unless absolutely necessary. I knew that the instant I pulled it out, More beasts would be sent after my hide. Slowly the beast that was larger than I, began to circle me. Looking for my weak spot. I was small, five foot ten inches was about the low average for a male. Even so, this thing was about ten feet tall. Almost double my height. Instead of using pure strength to beat down the animal, I would have to use speed.

As we circled, I could hear a few boos be uttered. Only then did I decide to use my Shi'ido powers. Even though it was limited to different forms, I have in the past changed only parts of my body as a rapid pace. In a second, my normal Atoan hands changed to that of claws. Most of my fore arm was red and black through the change of form, but the rest of my body stayed the same. The Acklay was taken aback at first, then charged at me.

It came in for a sweep with its forward leg. I easily jumped over the exoskeleton. And without a moment to spare, I came in for my attack run. At the shoulder of the beast's left forward leg, I brought down my claws hard and fast with a little aid of the force, I completely cut off the creatures arm. Like a table with three legs, it fell over to the side. As I was backing away from it so it's weight would not crush my body, it's head reared back then shot forwards to crunch at me with its razor teeth. I thrust my hands out, sending a force push to blast it's head back.

I rushed it again by grabbing a hold of the creatures head. WIth my legs wrapped around it's neck and my arms in a lock around the upper head, preventing me from being bit by the Acklay. Now I had to hold on for dear life.

@[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom