Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solo Rave!!!

Looking at the relationship status game...Wow! So many SINGLES out there (*cough*myself included*cough*) with nary a place to mingle! How sad! :(

So I propose that we have a SOLO RAVE (party!!) where we can all get together for a fun night without getting bummed over being a third wheel, or the only one invited to a ball or wedding without a date!

There'll be drinks, loud music and balconies for smokers! I haven't quite picked out a location yet....but it's gotta be neutral so that people from all sides can partake without anyone looking over their shoulders.

Who's with me?

:)

This. Sounds. Awful. Anyone that drags Voph to this will have a hefty sum placed upon their head (Dead, no reward for alive), and will be mercilessly hunted across the stars by Voph and any loyal to his cause.

I mean it.

Really.

He might actually show up though but don't tell anyone

[member="Loreena Arenais"]

[member="Mariya Fleischer"] , Alderaan isn't in neutral space. So that wouldn't work. Commenor (my home) is in neutral space, but it's completely surrounded by NR and SJO (whenever that LONG overdue map update is made, you'll all see it). So that planet wouldn't work either. Gotta find a spot not yet claimed...but fun :) Can't deny the Darksiders from coming too.

So three ladies and one potential lord. Hmm....Looks like those boys are a wee bit scared or intimidated. Ha ha!

[member="Loreena Arenais"]

My dear, Voph was ready to take Lori with him to hunt a murderer that might could target her next. I think you and I both know he's not there to keep tabs on her.

I mean *ahem* yeah he wouldn't be there. He hates stuff like that. Right.

Mauda

HMMM

A business man like myself will never turn down an opportunity to network

and drink

And fill the void of horrendous pain and psychopathy with a like-minded individual

And nothing else because I HATE every living thing with a PASSION

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom