Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soledad and Valhalla

Matreya

So, Dharma and Shinj have been doing a wonderful job thus far carrying the faction in the newest dominion, and as such I wish to offer up my own skills. Next you both are on, you should send me a message so we may talk about how we can begin to smash through those posts.

Secondly, I have a few minor plot ideas we can use to capture Valhalla. As Zaiden holds what is more or less the ruling title of the planet, I figured I can bring them into the Fringe via an Olympic (see the pun? Cause it's all god based? Lmfao had to spell it out to be lame :p) style competition/party. Like a huge planet wide party, resulting in the end having numerous muscle, intelligence, strategy, and governmental events. Thus wed have a nice long fully detailed dominion, without needing the same old pewpewpew bs. Like with Dasid

So, who thinks this sounds good?

Oh a party.... I love feasts.

I would be up for anything.... later, right now being lazy and watching DVR shows while topics build. Less stress and more Walking Dead.

Matreya

You want to marry into the Valhalla'n Nation? Uhm...ok that'd be interesting. How do we plan to do that? Pm. @[member="Dranok Lussk"]

Matreya

Zaiden is, this is true. But he's also straight. And probably not that into you...lol jk. What I meant is which position is optimal? Would you wish one of the Heroine's? Those are basically the princess-esque characters. A warrior? Kinda like a countess. @[member="Dranok Lussk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom