Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Solar Hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
0f6943b228c81dc30de1621c12ab9ae91.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Name: Solar Hammer

• Manufacturer: Star Titans. Kuxtal.

• Affiliation: Star Titans. Kuxtal.

• Modularity: No.

• Production: Semi-Unique

• Material: Void Heart.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Forge Hammer

• Size: Extreme

• Weight: Extreme
CONTENTS

• It can bend and shape the Void Heart metal into whatever the maker desires.

• By itself it can imbue whatever it is shaping with the force, but without the rest of the components of the forge it will not be as powerful.
Strengths:

• The Hammer is designed for use in the World Forge. It can conduct, reflect, and store force energy inside its cellular structure.

• When used properly and with the World Forge, it can create immensely powerful equipment.

Weaknesses:

• It is designed for use by a Titan tall enough to use the 93 meter anvil.

• Without all of the components, Anvil, Hammer, Slack Tub, it is useless.

• It is vulnerable to Force nullification bubbles.

DESCRIPTION
The Hammer is the second component of the World Forge. When all the components are together the World Forge will work and create items that lesser beings would consider gifts from the gods. The hammer was forged by a Titan metal shaper who used the force on the metal Void Heart to shape it into a hammer. enhancing it further through the force, it was made to bend and shape any material almost magically to the will of the user.

[member="Kuxtal"],

This is tied to the force. I recommend adding the Force Nullification weakness.

Kuxtal said:
DESCRIPTION The Hammer is the second component of the World Forge. When all the components are together the World Forge will work and create items that lesser beings would consider gifts from the gods.
I also recommend you add upon this. How was the hammer forged? Is there a better way to use it?

[member="Kuxtal"],

I am IRL, learning how to become a blacksmith. There are right ways, and wrong ways to use a hammer. Smithing it not all about hitting metal as hard as you can. like 50% of it is architectural work. Forming it and shaping it the right way. A hammer helps, but there are literally dozens upon dozens of tools you could use in the forging process of whatever you happen to be working on.

Hence my question of a "better way to use it." As this seems more like a pure "impact" or hitting hammer, more so than a smaller hand hammer that you can use to shape smaller works, or use for light taps for the architectural side of blacksmithing.

[member="Auberon"]

Well I don't know a whole ton about smithing, so I would defer to your expertise.

The hammer is supposed to be a conduit and a reflector for the force, channeling the power of the user through the metal and into the anvil. It reflects again off the anvil and then back through the metal to reflect again off the hammer and it keeps doing that until there is a whole lot of power generated and reflecting back and forth. Once enough power is circulating the metal can be placed into the slack tub with its special coolant to seal the power inside the metal. I assumed that the smith could use the force to help shape the metal more specifically. (when I say "power" I am talking about pure force essence like what would be done for imbuing the force)

The process is supposed to be a mimicry of the actual process but with futuristic/advanced features.

[member="Kuxtal"], Oh yeah that is fine. However, as this hammer is very large, I was just asking if there was a specific purpose for it other than forging.

It sounds good to me. If you have no other edits you would like to add, you are good to go otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom