Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soko Biks

[SIZE=48pt]Bio[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]-------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]​
tumblr_o17rnxEAgQ1qeiohlo1_1280.png

[SIZE=12pt]Faction: Outer Rim Coalition[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]SPECIES: Togruta[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]AGE: 22[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]SEX: Female[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]HEIGHT: 5’5[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]WEIGHT:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]120[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]EYES:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Light Green[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]HAIR: None[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]SKIN: Yellow w/ White Patterns[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]FORCE SENSITIVE: No[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]-----------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]STRENGTHS[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]---------------[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Marksmanship[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]:”When you get yourself into trouble as often as I do, it’s probably best to get comfortable with a blaster or two.”[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Piloting[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]:”I’ve got a lot of places to be and no time to wait.”[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Charm[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]:”There’s a lot of credits to be gained, and more than one way to get them.”[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]WEAKNESSES[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]--------------- [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]Audacious[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]:”I don’t like authority and the feeling of security, never have.”[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Easily Persuaded By Credits[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]:"I could probably forget about it, for the right price."[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Impatient[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]:”I don’t have all day, let’s get this going!”[/SIZE]​
Background​
[SIZE=12pt]------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]“I am mine. before I am ever anyone else's.”- Nayyirah Waheed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Soko Biks[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] was born on the[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] “Smuggler's Moon” [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]itself, [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Nar Shaddaa [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]to a poor Togrutan couple, [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Kabra [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt](Father) and [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Asetta[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] (Mother) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Biks[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]both working as nurses in [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Wormstew Town Hospital[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]. They loved their daughter dearly but were unable to take care of her properly. When Soko turned five they turned to a trusted family friend, a successful mechanic named [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Distombe’ dira [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt](Soko called him Tom for short). He took Soko in as his own and promised Kabra and Asetta he would protect her and care for her. They said goodbye to their daughter and left. This was Soko’s only memory of her parents. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Distombe’dira taught Soko everything he knew. How to fix ships and blasters, how to pilot, and how to defend herself. Soko spent her time working as an apprentice to Distombe’dira and doing miscellaneous jobs for credits. Soko was secretly saving up to go out in the galaxy and find her parents. Distombe’dira had told Soko a bit of her parents during her childhood, like how they worked in Wormstew Town Hospital and how they had left for Coruscant to one day make a better life for Soko and take her back. He promised Soko for her sixteenth birthday that he would take her to see them, maybe she would get to stay. But a few months after Soko turned thirteen Distombe’dira told her that it would be a little longer before she could go see them, eventually it turned to anytime she brought it up he would change the subject or try distract Soko from the topic. This annoyed Soko, even angered her at times, she was so excited to find her parents and then her dreams were suddenly taken away by her best friend. She built a secret hatred for Distombe’dira, letting her hate for him and driven personality build her up her motivation to find her parents. A few weeks after turning sixteen she had finally saved up enough credits to leave for [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Coruscant[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]. During the night she stole Distombe’dira’s personal [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Defender Class Light Corvette "Vira" [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]and left without a word or a trace.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Soko spent 2 years on Coruscant looking for her parents, she finally learned of their death by unidentified Rodian criminals who robbed and killed them one night one their way home from work. With her dreams crushed and all hopes lost Soko didn’t even bother to look for the criminals and returned home to Nar Shaddaa a couple months later. For the next two years she would continue to work hard to gain back Distombe’dira’s trust and gain back all of the credits she used looking for her parents.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]One day, about a month after Soko turned nineteen a rough and tough looking Zabrak named [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Kesru [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]came in for a fix to his freighter, an [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]XS Stock Light Freighter "Dutchess"[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]. Kesru being surprisingly friendly, made conversation with Soko and Distombe’dira. They learned of his work as a smuggler and how he made a decent amount of credits doing his job, this piqued Soko’s interest. Eventually after about a week of conversation she joined as his right hand, young and fierce, the perfect smuggling companion.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]They spent two years together, becoming best friends before Kesru’s tragic death by a blaster shot to the heart. Soko gained a thicker layer of skin, a new ship, and a fulltime job as a smuggler... [/SIZE]

[SIZE=48pt]Distombe’dira[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=12pt]-----------------------------------------------[/SIZE]​
3c8b67fe7b34dd217ac3e8dc4a547fbc--twilek-starwars.jpg

[SIZE=48pt]Kesru[/SIZE]​
6bd61f9107f41b017e5db496fd793d9b.jpg

[SIZE=48pt]Ship[/SIZE]​
e5b03786164167f71562f3b13bc9b282.jpg

Weapons​
[SIZE=12pt]-------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][SIZE=48pt] [/SIZE]​

• [SIZE=12pt]Blas-Tech DL-44 Blaster[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Blas-Tech A280 Blaster Rifle[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom