Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Sohn Multi-03 Space Station [Valsedian Asteroid Belt]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiaosan Sohn

Owner of Sohn's Mining Company
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Space Station Name: Sohn Multi-03 Space Station
  • Station Model: Jast Mining Station
  • Classification: Mining
  • Affiliation: Sohn's Mining Company
  • Population: Moderately Populated
  • Demographics: 10% Humans, 80% Ugnaughts, 10% Droids
  • Accessibility: The company decided to boast on their new location by making its coordinates available to the public. Tours often happens, usually for field trips, interested civilians, and merchants. The main core of the station is completely restricted to all visitors and only high level access is allowed to enter.
  • Description: The mining station has an interesting look and is similar to other Jast Shipwright Co. products. Many small asteroids surround the station, the larger ones are kept at bay from colliding with the station. The amount of minerals, ore, and metal being mined causes many freighters to frequently be at the station. Dedlanite, Chromium, Stygium Crystal, Neutronium, Zersium, and other resources are mined from the asteroids.
SECURITY
  • Average
  • Simple Mining Lasers
  • 120 Security guards, armed with rifles
  • 5 Combat Starfighters
POINTS OF INTEREST
  • Repair Docks at Secondary Building
  • Hospital Wards (W/Advanced Medical Droids)
  • Reinforced secure Cargo Holds and bays at the Core
  • Automated loading and Unloading Cranes in Hangars
  • Large Tractor beams at Upper Levels (For pulling in Ore)
  • Refineries (For Converting Ore into other materials)
  • Packaging Plant
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
128 years ago, advanced computers predicted where the heaviest deposits of minerals in asteroids of the Valsedian Asteroid Belt where, however the information was lost. Luckily, under Sohn's resources, the advanced computers where replicated and the coordinates were relocated. After purchasing a mining station, Sohn's Mining Company quickly placed it in the predicted coordinates. The Mining Station is a current Jast Model and Samsay purchased this one at the normal price. A hired hauler was brought in to move the station from the previous area to this location.

[member="Samsay Sohn"]

I have a couple of things, before this can be approved.
  • As per the new Codex rules you need to either make the image smaller or spoiler it.
  • The image credit isn't linking to the source of the image. Please find the artist/creator's art page, where the image is and link it to it.
  • Please add a security rating to your security field. Refer to the template what would make sense here.
  • The points of interests are solely intended to point out interesting locations in your location. Please strip it down, until only the locations remain.
  • Please expand a bit on the history. For example, you could describe how you bought the station, how you got it there, things like that.

Xiaosan Sohn

Owner of Sohn's Mining Company
[member="Jairus Starvald"]

I have edited the security and history portion, the image is still a progress. I also rated the security as average and reduced the points of interests.

I have two questions:
How can I create a spoiler?
What template should this be, it belongs in either resource mine or space station?

[member="Samsay Sohn"]

image link

Is how you do a spoiler.

As for your second question: considering this is a mining station rather than a mine on a planet or asteroid or similar, the current template is more than fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom