Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Social Awkwardness Intensifies*

Hi there! The name is Alex, or Tyuk if you prefer to call me that.

Just joined the forum but I've been a Star Wars fan for as long as I could breathe. I'm quite a socially awkward person, but whatever. It's awesome to meet new people who are into the same things as I am. I definitely believe the Sith are the superior force. And uhhh, I like pie... Yes, I like pie

I'm fairly new to the RP community as a whole, but I hope I can find some more seasoned veterans to take me on as an apprentice. If I do anything incorrectly, I apologize.

I hope we can be friends!

[member="Tyuk Asha"] Welcome to Chaos! :)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. It's a great community and someone will have the answers to whatever you're asking.

Pie is also pretty great.

lordmitmar

[member="Tyuk Asha"]

Oh, Before I forget and someone else gets to say it.

Click the "mention" button under people's avatars to send them a notification when you post.

Did someone say PIE???!!! *whips out her legendary Welcome Home pie* What flavor is it? PIE FLAVOR!!! :D

483421_170x100.png

[member="Tyuk Asha"]

Here's a picture for you:
8d53586c78c4b58a517af0939dfc253a.jpg
Was that awkward? I think it might have been...​
Seriously though, Welcome. I hope you enjoy yourself here at this site.​
I kinda enjoy messing around, hence the picture, humor is my response to every situation I have to come across in public.​

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]
Thanks! I was wondering how you did that. Lol

[member="Lexa Imura"]
Hooray for pie! And ASDF Movie gifs! :D Tomska, really cool guy, met him once last year xD

[member="Corruck Kazen"]
Haha! Wasn't too awkward. Also, humor is my response to life, so I'm sure we'll get along very well! :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
!!! *Disney Princess Intensifies* !!!
Ahem. I mean... We're all socially awkward here. Enjoy your stay. :D :p

Welcome to Chaos! Looking forward to RPing with you. You seem leaning towards the Sith, If you ever want to join a criminal faction, look me up.

Plot twist: criminals have more fun. ;)

Enjoy your stay!

[member="Tyuk Asha"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom