Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private So, You know. (Mig, Stardust)

Mizara, Lahos.

The throne room cascaded between shadow and coloured light. Warm crackling reds and oranges, frigid blues and purples as regal as violet petals combined with the tall pillars of black marble in the echoing hall. Tapestries long and narrow hung on the pillars to dampen the echoes. Scenes of battle, of Vena and Mandalore and Bastion woven into cloth. The throne itself was swept up several steps, its’ crimson clad Queen draped in chersilk and gold, a crown of darkened gold, ruby and contruumi gems upon long, curling mahogany hair. Severe, the face, staunch the posture, fingers with nails painted gold clenched around the arms made to grow into when she was but a child.

Adara Zambrano, as perilous as her father Braxus, indeed grew up. Halfway to seven feet tall, still small for an Epicanthix, Adara took in a breath and held it. Venan Honour Guards, women in armour and upswept navy blue armourweave cloaks held glaives, beside the Militibus ex Infernis. Mighty Anubians, who tended her since childhood. A selection of burgundy clad Handmaidens, faces hidden by cloaked hoods, stood behind the throne. Gifts from her father. A flagon of wine sat beside a goblet half-drunk, Adara’s hand halfway to the beverage as another person tripped into the throne room and bowed their heads.

“Is this the one?” A nod from one of the Handmaidens, and Adara’s eyebrow rose. She leaned forward, eyes black as coals with lit red centres narrowed. “What need could you have had in my city that you stole from a hospital? Food, medicine, lodging, any who have need of it is provided it. Education is free.”

He grit his teeth, the nervous twitches to his muscles as telling as a monologue. Adara sat back, foot extending in leisure. “Send him to rehab. Take a knuckle for the theft, I might be generous but I cannot abide such abuses on others, who follow the rules. Get one of the healers to cure his addiction, and give me reports weekly on his progress. If he makes none, evacuate him from this city. Go!”

Before the man could speak, he was dragged away and Adara rubbed her temples. “Give them the run of the bloody city, and they find another way to be dissatisfied. Perhaps I’ve become too lenient? Father would have killed him for being a nuisance. Or for target practice. Or because it’s a weekday... do you ever... miss people?”

With a deep exhale, Adara stood up and trotted down the dais stairs. She plucked the crown from her head and held it between elongated fingers, staring at herself in the reflection of the jewels. No, she would not give into such cursory bothers as loneliness.

Mig Gred Mig Gred Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Lahos, one of many places where she was some big figure, though however in recent thoughts this place has come to mind for stars plans that were finally coming together. The place was perfect for a area she was currently devising but currently lacked a suitable area yoll now, she needed to visit her city soon as possible to begin construction

However, as the force always is, she felt pulls away from her city. To the great city of mizara, the city in which her niece controlled is where the force began to pull her towards and star feared danger upon the dark child. Her plans could wait if but for a moment she needed to see her growing niece.

After a brief stop at Drahr she made her way by land speeder, traveling one with just herself since this was a personal visit, how long she had traveled wasn't a issue at all but soon she arrived and smiled as she parked the land speeder somewhere and got out to walk the streets towards the palace of adaras. She wore not her armor this time around it was a safe place, but her sabers and blasters remained on her hips as those would never leave her, looking to the palace as it grew closer stardust began up to the entrance as she entered and stood tall before the throne room grinning

your majesty

Star said in a teasing voice as she bowed

Adara Raxis Adara Raxis Mig Gred Mig Gred

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Mig walked through the Echo’s Light, smiling a bit as he tossed some fruit to Sweets. He walked over to him and Tamar’s bunk. He took a quick breath looking in and sitting down before looking at his Riduur.

“Hey, you ok? You’ve seemed worried since we started the trip.” He looked, feeling the ship lurch as it began to pull into the landing area. Meanwhile, Leddie was sitting in the cockpit and watching the city come into view. It was incredible. She smiled at looked about before hearing a horrible noise, and grumbled.

“Souma! You better not be messing with my bes’bev again!”

Adara Raxis Adara Raxis Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

The fabric under Tamar’s fingers crumpled, then released. Small filament lines of wrinkles in the cloth formed where she clenched, no softening or sliding of her hands would fix it. Fitting, if Tamar thought too hard on the where and who of today’s little adventure. The kids made noise, ran through the compartment and Tamar smirked. She could find peace, now the children were growing.

Couldn’t she? Not if she were honest with herself. No, Tamar Gred wanted life the way lungs longed for noble gasses. Yet… would Adara betray them? Her? She remembered taking Adara, scant days old, and serving. Rearing.

Mig Gred Mig Gred depressed the bed beside her, and Tamar put on a dashing, if perturbed smile.

“I am perfect…ly terrified.” She couldn’t help a small laugh, as she leaned in to put her head against Mig’s. “There’s only a one percent chance Adara will want to slay me. Maybe five… sixteen tops. No, it’s alright, just old ragged fears. I’ll be alright. I’ve got you… and Souma’s TERRIBLE BES’BEV PLAYING! GIVE IT BACK TO YOUR SISTER!!”

A strangled noise ceased, and Souma’s voice chased soon after. “… sorry Buir!”

“We’ll be fine.” Tamar smiled, this time, believing it a bit more. “It’ll be alright.”

“Ma’am? There are courtiers waiting, Ma’am.” A Handmaiden stepped gingerly to a few paces near Adara, hands folded in her robes as if that alone would save her. The growl emanating out of Adara’s throat caused the Handmaiden to pause and shuffle back another step. A silent hall stilled in the wake of their Queen’s mood.

As silent and shadow-laden as the Sundari throne room prior to the seconds before the deadman’s switch destroyed it, that day. The day she… Adara shut her eyes as tight as they could go, and breathed as the shadows pulled at her like filaments or thin threads.

“Hana, leave me.” The Handmaiden fled with practiced expediency, until nothing filled the throne room’s gilded hall… but the sound of boots and a familiar voice.

“Aunt Star?” The young woman who turned to face Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae clenched her teeth and shook out her braided hair. Lips pressed together, she remembered her manners and curtseyed as befitting her Aunt’s station. “Your Highness. What a… you… what are you doing here?”

Stardust approached her throne, stopping just a few feet short as she took a deep breath and let it out letting her composure relax. She almost felt the weight of everything on her back, resting there like a demon constantly over her shoduler.

I came to see my niece, no business, no meetings, just meeting my niece

Her voice was joyous yet there was hints of stress and sadness, however stardust held a smile to her niece. She had on her back a box and took it as she opened it showing some uj cake

something I know we both need

Stars face looked older, the effects of the age renewal chamber were starting to become apparent and star knew she couldn't use it much more

what do you say adara? My dear niece
Adara Raxis Adara Raxis

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Mig nodded to Tamar putting an arm around her as she yelled for Souma to give Leddie her bes'bev back. He chuckled a little at this, but would soon look back at Tamar with an honest look. He knew she as worried about this, but being the optimist he was he had hope that Adara would still be the kid he knew, at least somewhat.

"If anything happens, Ner Kar'ta, I'll be right there. The kids too. I think she'll be happy to see everyone though." He'd wait till Tamar was ready for this as the Echo's Light began to touch down. Leddie meanwhile got her Bes'bev from Souma, and looked at him as she checked.

"I told you I could show you a couple of things, but you shouldn't just take this without asking." She then noticed the ship was on the ground, and got really excited. "Hey! We landed! Illy you better hurry up." Soon the boy would run out, and the old fruit bat Sweet followed, chewing on something as he did. Leddie just shook her head, looking at her brothers. They were troublemakers, but she was one to talk about troublemaking.

Tamar Gred Tamar Gred Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom