Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So... Students?

I am looking for an apprentice, one who is willing to learn in a manner that promotes self induced discipline but also someone who is active. (Basically online at least once every three days.)
Now what might I bring to the table you ask? well take a look at my bio and you will see all of my current skills, these will be available to be taught however there is a single condition, the advanced techniques will come when the student has an understanding of the basic ones.
Should the student have anything that the teacher wants to learn then they can trade knowledge between one another.
How will I be as a master well that is simple question with a simple answer. Strict and firm, yet fair and open minded, at the beginning I will be patient but when I feel the student has reached the point were I can simply describe the lesson to him/her/it (You never know with such a wide verity of characters on this site) and they should be able to complete the lesson with that, aka advanced far enough to be able to do so.

So? who's up for a teaching?

[Media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJIPpzg_MM[/Media]​

[member="Grace Darkson"] no if you don't want to, I'm more leaning towards the rule of two type of sith in training wise at least but my philosophy is a bit away from both the rule of one and two.

[member="Shiro De'Vol"] well he could teach you some martial arts as well as force lightning and empowerment of the body, in return I'd love it if you could teach me Teras kasi instead.

Also please note I am looking for a long term Student if that appeals to you Grace

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom