Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG So now that I'm dead, we should meet!

Ishani recently, uh, well, died during the annihilation of Tython. Literally. She got blown up and thrown down a chasm.

This isn't the end of her story, however. Before I move on to the next chapter, I'd like to see what I can do with her while she's dead. Her spirit is in the Netherworld, stubbornly refusing to become one with the Force, so she's bound to run into some wacky adventures in there.

It doesn't even necessarily have to involve the Netherworld, either. Ishani left quite a few loose ends upon her demise, so if you're interested in a thread which focuses more on what a person leaves behind, we can maybe work something out there too.

My Discord is Salamander#7415, you can message me there or on the site, or post a reply below.

Kyra can't ignore force stuff no matter how hard she tries, and boy is she trying. Could be cool if Ishani stubbornly didn't leave until Kyra could help her resolve something-- giving Ishani a bit of closure and forcing Kyra to work with her overwhelming sensitivity.

Food for thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom