Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA So Long and Farewell

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
It's been a long time coming, but after 7.5 years here on Chaos, it's time to retire from the world of RP. I'm old, so retirement fits...lol. But yeah, life has been topsy turvy and I owe the positive changes to some of the people that I've met here. So thank you for that. But really, I'm just not fit for Chaos anymore. Maybe I've outgrown it as priorities have changed, who knows? But it's time.

I could say a lot here, but less is probably best. I'll wrap up the couple of threads that I'm in so that nothing is left hanging before I sign off. My characters can survive as NPC's. I give Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch control of my Nomadic People Coalition subs (like Navis Sacra religion stuff), and Caedyn Arenais control of my tea shoppe subs if they so wish. I hope they serve you well.

I wish you all the best. It's been a lifechanging ride and I appreciate all of you took the time out of your lives to play this game with me.

Thank you <3

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

You will be missed. I regret our RP hasn't crossed paths for a few years now, but I enjoyed what I wrote with you and chats with you as well. Keep fighting the good fight IRL, and I'll keep waiting to find action figures on my local store shelves.

200w.gif

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Caedyn Arenais

C
Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

I wish I could say that I didn't understand, but my time on Chaos lately has been few and far between as well. I'm in the final year of my social work degree which is kicking back into action soon, and due to IRL there's just been a general lack of energy in all areas lately, so I do get it.

You've got my Discord and my Facebook :) Please take care of yourself and don't hesitate to flick me a message!

We've had a long running thing going here on Chaos together and it's been great. Thank you for truly helping Veiere Arenais to kick off as a Character throughout the years, and continuing to help me with the legacy of House Arenais, which admittedly is smaller nowadays but that's life!

So I say, this is not goodbye, but see you later ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom