Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So im stepping forward

Hello. To be honest I've been stalking these forums for neigh on two years, just reading and so on. I suffer from major anxiety disorder but I've decided to take a leap and just jump into things and hope it all goes well...Hello!

[member="Sabastian Bane"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Really glad to have you here, and good for you on stepping into the fray. It's not as complicated as it may seem, and once you know your way around you'll be having a blast.

Please ask ANY questions you need, and we will be here to help - remember, we were all new once so don't worry about asking something you feel is very minor because it's something we've all done before.

:)

[member="Sabastian Bane"] I forgot to mention; December is the annual "Throw Pie In The Face of [member="Corvus Raaf"] Month" so please join in; it's a great ice-breaker! :)

giphy.gif

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Sabastian Bane said:
Hello. To be honest I've been stalking these forums for neigh on two years, just reading and so on. I suffer from major anxiety disorder but I've decided to take a leap and just jump into things and hope it all goes well...Hello!
Bloodborne avatar? You're already in my good books.

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome!

Ricochet

R
You couldn't have picked a better place. A warm and welcoming community if ever I had the pleasure of being a part of. Looking forward to seeing you all settled in :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom