Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, I'm bored. RP my thugs?

Alright, just as the thread says, I'm pretty bored. Now, I love conquering planets and leading my clone pals on unholy crusades across the galaxy as much as the next guy, but Calico needs some outside influence. That, and the fact that Dreadguard RP has been on the lull this week--at least the stuff Calico would logically participate in.

So, if anyone wanted to meet and/or the Commander of the Dreadguard, I'm pretty much up for anything. He hasn't really met anyone outside of the CIS, I'd like to get him a bit more cultured, for lack of a better term. Also, I'm one of the faster posters, so you won't be waiting hours on me xP

I too used to participate in unholy crusades. I am also bored although there is probably no logical reason for me to meet you unless it was at a convenient time in a bar on a convienant planet(conveniently of course). However I enjoy combat based threads more anyway and right now combat is mostly invasions and dominion based it seems.

As long as the air vent is in that corner. @[member="Trista Nemorra"]

Psh, we could come up with something man. Calico has 4234258208 side-plots going on ranging from curing the Vong shaped clone rapid growth to destabilizing governments. @[member="Meraal Vaun"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom