Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private So if I win, you buy me dinner right? (Duel)

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri merely shrugged in response, finally taking a moment to look over the list of possibilities rather than simply staring at them in shock and awe. There were plenty that stood out to him of course, but he knew that not all of them were something that he could do. Not yet at least. He finally settled on trying something very basic yet with some utility to it. After a moment he leaned up and pointed to a spot on the list, glancing back at Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru as he spoke again.

"How about that Force Push ability. Seems simple enough, plus I have some experience with pulling things towards me so pushing them away can't be all that much of a jump right?" That was his logic anyway.

370d9lz.png

"From what I've read it's basically the same thing. Telekinesis. It's how Sith use something like Force Choke, ironically enough."
She half smiled at the thought. Lessons with her father were some of the best memories she had, even if she could never do what was tasked for her. "It's also the absolute basics. Branches off into all sorts of skills to use. So yeah, good place to start."

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"So Force Choke is a real thing after all..." He muttered under his breath, idly rubbing his chin thoughtfully. Getting better at Telekinesis was probably going to be his priority training from now on, now that he knew that more was possible. His sabre skills still left much to be desired, but he knew that he couldn't rely solely on that. Just in case.

"Sounds like a good place to start indeed." Basics were music to his ears by this point. He turned to Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru with renewed excitement, a smirk spreading across his face. "At this rate I'll be able to beat you the next time we spar."

370d9lz.png

"In your dreams, maybe." Alina snickered a bit as she watched him. It was still hard to tell how exactly Darth Strosius Darth Strosius was feeling, but she figured she could guess he was feeling pretty excited on the fact he could learn and get stronger. She had, after all, when she finally learned Matukai. She leaned back in her seat, hands resting behind her head.

"So what now?"

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri rolled his eye and smirked, idly flexing the fingers on his mechanical hand. "You wish that you were in my dreams." He muttered with a playful scoff, glancing over the display and mentally noting down a couple of abilities that he'd have to try later. On his own of course, just in case he wound up messing them up. If he accidentally choked himself with the Force then Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru would probably never let him live it down.

"Now? Well I'm going to go to Saket's and get a shower. Then, I've got a date with an empty training room."

370d9lz.png

Quite the grin spread across Alina's face as her brows wiggled. "I don't. You'd never be able to sleep if I was in your dreams. You'd be too quick to try and wake up." She'd certainly noticed how Darth Strosius Darth Strosius seemed to avoid looking in her direction back in her room. It was cute. She stretched her arms overhead before pushing herself up to her feet.

"Sounds like a plan. I got some things I need to get done. Hit me up later, yeah? I'm plenty curious to see how much better you get."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom