Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I know i'm awesome... But just *how* awesome?

giphy.gif
But really, so far as when I left, i'd like to know what any and all of you think. Writing style wise, content wise, personality wise. I've not done threads with a ton of you, but i'm angling to change that and i'd love to know what I could change to be better. I know i've a bit of a hot headed nature OOCly, but i'm looking more specifically on advice for this character with this thread. My 'me' issues are well in hand with a therapist and medication (by that, I mean my GPS' voice and a good martini - just kidding!). And if you realize you have no advice for me because we haven't done a thread, and you'd like to, well... Now is the best time to start to remedy that! And if you have questions for me about the character or how he is written or played, well heck, why not open that can of worms too.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I like that you character is a socialite. I can't tell you how many characters I met during threads that are playing "The Silent Protagonist". They move from one thread to the next firing off their latest Force Power or Factory Gun with zero disregard for the characters and stories taking place around them. So, it's nice to finally met a character who showcases himself as more than just another pretty 9999 DPS stat. You're ability to hold a fun and witty conversation is in immediate demand sir. Keep up the fabulous! :D :p

[member="Jay Scott Clark"] - Well, I do live in Detroit doing EMS work. We'll see what happens... But I have a much better shift now (gravy actually, if i'm honest) so I should be back to my rapid-fire wit soon. Hit me up with a PM!

I like the praise, but seriously, do feel free to critique me. And if you feel what you have to say might get you in trouble for publicly posting it, send it to me in a PM, i'm seriously telling you folks to take the gloves off, i'll hear the good and bad on this guy. And if you're burning to critique me personally as a writer, that is sorta tied up in it I guess. So bring it...

tumblr_m5n3znR9UG1r3t575.gif

[member="Ordo"] - Of that, we are in agreement...

[member="Lorelei Darke"] - We should probably talk... Wouldn't mind at all threading with you. In so far as floating, I think i'll be ok... I got my little water wingies on this time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom