Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I heard you guys were the good guys

We don't make any claims ourselves. The adage goes 'What you do is what you see.' All we aim for is to make a home. Friendly ports, free skies to explore, with no hampering you to subscribe to one dogma or the other. That's for you to decide, and so, welcome.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Jesus @[member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"], you stayed up that long working on the culture and other stuff? I'ma have to make you get some sleep next time.

@[member="Turin Val Kur"]

As Seroth said, we're not making any claims ourselves of 'good guys' or 'bad guys'. Our faction is based on the premise of keeping the Starlanes and planets free, and letting planets and people choose their own method of government and trade and whatever they wish. The members of the Sanctum themselves, mostly PC's, intend to serve to protect these lands, not unlike the Wardens of the Sky.

The Hound

T
@[member="Nohemi Allaneh"] *bows Head* Studying the White Current has brought me much peace. Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom