Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, hi, what am I supposed to do?

Ummm... Hi, I just registered, I dont know how anything works since i've almost never been registered on any forum and what am I supposed to be doing to get started :(

Please help....

[member=kigacraft10]

Welcome to the Chaos!

We've all been new and feeling scared so don't worry - we are here to make it easy, fun and get you enjoying your time here.

First I'd recommend reading the Site Rules here:

http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/role-play-rules/

It's a bit of read, but has lots of sections like Character Creation, General Rules etc that are pretty important and you get an idea of what to do / what not to do.

Read that, and then come back here and ask as many questions as you like if there's something you're not sure about.

We will be here to help you.

:)

[member="kigacraft10"]

I'll add, as a base, we are set approx. 800+ years AFTER the events in 'Star Wars IV: A New Hope' and so it gives us greater creativity to make our own SW universe. We aren't allowed to create an official SW canon character (Luke Skywalker or Darth Maul etc); you need to be an original character. :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="kigacraft10"]

Sup dog.

• Tutorial Forum - Guides, tutorials, and generally just good reading.
  • Rules? - In the Top Banner.
  • What even is this place? - CHAOS is a Play-by Post Roleplaying Website. We craft Star Wars fan stories by posting back and forth to each other throughout the week. Its super fun.

Here's how most people start:
  1. Drop by the Character Creation Forum and create a Character. Grab the template, fill it out, and post it up.
  2. Join a Roleplay in the Open Roleplaying Forum.
  3. Profit. :D

Naturally, explore, ask questions, and generally just enjoy yourself while your here. Party on dude! :D

[member="kigacraft10"]

Welcome to Chaos!

Don't worry, this site isn't as chaotic as the name implies. And don't feel bad about being confused, as we ALL were at first. As a matter of fact, if it weren't for [member="Fabula Caromed"] , I'd still be trying to figure out how to mention someone in my posts. But anyways, if ya never need any help, feel free to shoot me a PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom