Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So ah does this break the treaty now?

Silas Opri said:
This was inevitable
Ditto.

You can't stop this, and an attempt to do so will only make things worse.

Then again, I'm talking from a writer's perspective. Please feel free to throw your character into the situation and attempt to make things worse in the name of peace!

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
As I RP a Sith character as well, from what I'm aware this was ICly supposed to be a 'secret mission' sorta thing, where the Empire gets their people off the planet secretly...

Flint Dexen said:
As I RP a Sith character as well, from what I'm aware this was ICly supposed to be a 'secret mission' sorta thing, where the Empire gets their people off the planet secretly...
Would of been a nice fit :D, I do secret!

Cody Jorin said:
@[member="Kreegan Vesh"] Who are you? You really think you got what it takes son? Do ya?! (lol jk :p)
@[member="Cody Jorin"]

Couldn't let you guys carry all the guns, that's a lot of guns :D
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/12989-training-for-npc-soldiers/#entry158120

Jump in here for the general plot idea of the character if you want to run anything together. Planning to do a write up of the idea as it progresses.

I got the go ahead from the thread starter to put an intelligent agent in there, as soon as they make planet fall, maybe you can be his contact after this guy here posts. If you have a read of the post when I make it you'll see sort of what we agreed, not to distrupt the flow, just to add tension for those there. It'll be a completely different kind of back and forth.

The primary mission of the intelligence group on the mission is not to be detected at any costs, and if that fails, to not be capture and discovered at any cost, and if that fails to escape at any cost. So that is how the thread will be setup, using codes, civilian traffic, transmissions and generally being as covert as your muse can make possible.

Again though its not to disrupt what they had planned, but to add some impact for their mission and some tension for our characters :D

@[member="Arumi Zy"]

Might want to run it by the thread start to see what they think of anyone else joining in. Hoping we can make it work and have some fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom