Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snow and Ice

As this flowed in and out of her mind couldn't help but wonder if there was more to this one. It making her wonder if there was new god and goddness that he worshiped. Only time would tell, then came the lurk out of what could only be some kind of magic the spaceship. On to the flow of things to come, only flashes came to her of hardness of herself more then she already. "Hai, to your Gods", as she let the rest of it go down the throat, as it was on fire to her. In her eyes there was still that fear or at less curious what her new life would be like.
"Is this place a cold and hardness."

[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

[member="Inger Strömfire"]
"No but it does snow in the winter." As the ship rumbled breaking atmosphere it landed on the planet's surface and parked at the hanger of a place known as the citadel. "Your life will be fun trust me, after a while you start to like it." Standing up Rexus chuckled and made his way towards the ramp. As it lowered down Rexus smiled at her and made his way down the ramp to a nice cool building. It was a very temperate climate and far from cold and frigid. "I have no gods." Rex said to himself before climbing down and onto the smooth marble floors of the hanger. The place was quite nice the hanger bustled with people moving in and out taking off in star ships of many shapes and sizes. It hopefully wouldn't be too much to handle for the young space Viking at the time.

Putting down the glass, only to find herself standing up fully. Gathering up her furs in her arms. Making her way to the ramp, what she heard outside the ship was lots of noise like when she goes to the capital to do trading. Wondering if this was his trade center. "I want to have fun, I have to much sorrel of late, good sir." as she did take the steps off the ship into her new world. Brave as she wanted to be it seem a bit over whelming at first. Taking a big breath in, giving out a low whistle.

Going to speak about the flying boxes, but found the right words he spoke to her about what they where. "Lots of flying ships, you have, you must be very wealthy to own all of these. " , even as she spoke in her very broken basic. Some had stop what they was doing and with their eyes give her stares. Getting a feeling that something was wrong with her she took up the pace to come next to him. "Is something wrong with me, do I look bad, or do I smell bad, we don't take very many baths, but once every few months in the winter." looking down at her which it had been over a month since she last washed herself.

[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Chuckling Rexus had noticed the odor and tried not to say anything to be polite about it but now that she mentioned it she did smell like rotten gym socks wrapped in burnt leathery bacon. Which was to say she smelt very bad. "Let's take you to your room and the bathroom to get you all settled in ." Walking down the ramp Rex tapped into the force using his mentalism he cast a invisible barrier around them of nothing to see or smell over here. A trick on the brain that would show them as nothing more as the standard people walking about the room.

Moving towards the inquisitor rooms Rexus made his way down the stairs letting his student follow him down. "You will like it here trust me" leading them both into a hallway Rexus began to walk down it with her. "Also those ships belong to Atrisia not me." He said letting her know those weren't his ships

Looking over to him, as she was glad that those around where not staring. Finding herself over to him, walking for sometime before she let what was on her mind be know to him once again. "Bathroom in my room, that is something that I never seen again, after you show me this hutt I will call mm ..my room, is there room. So out side this hutt is there a river that I can bath in, good sir. " giving him a side way look. Before she had another thought come to her mind, "Mr. I sir, this one thought you was a chieftain, was a wrong for thinking this, you are one of the Gods " [member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Trying not to laugh Rexus moved forward down the hallway until they stopped at a door. "The first thing on the list is a shower, so let's get you inside and teach you how to use a bathroom." Opening the door to her new room it was rather spacious. There were closets, dressers, a desk, a very large bed and a few other things that were pretty cool. "Alright here's the deal I'm sure you don't have any clothes on you but I took the liberty of getting you new clothes they are in the dresser so please don't make me have to dress you." With another laugh Rex walked into the bathroom attached to the room he looked back at her to teach her how to use such devices

Looking at her with unblinking eyes, "A..shower...you going to make ...it rain ..in hear.." her eyes widen at this thought. Bring her thoughts to rest after he spoke the next part of blushing a little bit. "I could just ...wash these clothes I have on and put them on a rock out side in the sun..that what we do...the crisp air on the skin, good for you, it builds character." , looking at him, feeling her cheeks once again get very rose red. As if the north harsh winds had started to bet against them. "With these different clothing are they just skins you slip on over your body...like the ones your wearing." trying to give a small smile upon which to show that she was trying to learn and get this new environment she was in.

Rexus Drath

"Okay let's get you in the shower, cause damn you smell like leathery burnt bacon. " walking to the shower Rexus flipped the water on warm and let it run. Soaps and various skin products were already stocked inside of it and well Rex was pretty sure she didn't know how to use any of it so he took the liberty of having a simple bar of soap there for her. "So just take your clothes off and wash in the shower. Call me if you have any problems and I will come in. But please try to be clothed." She certainly was cute when she blushed and Rex tried not to think of his students in that manner but every now and then one would slip his mind and he would stare at their features as any guy would. But that would be hard not to do here. So stepping out Rex closed the door behind him leaning on the wall outside waiting

At first she very cautious about coming into the room with water in it. It was a little bit of meek mouse. Came to coming into water, even to look at the water that was now flow out of no where. As if the waterfall was hidden behind the wall. Finding her hand pulling back from the warm water. This puzzling over what just felt only to hear him to be clothes. About to speak about the matter, only to remember the holder of clothes.

It took her a while, to figure out to close her eyes. Letting out a few cries. After which time she came out of the shower then. Taking the furs and leather clothing and washing them the water fall. Finding herself walking over dripping wait as she started to shake off all over her body. It was clear now that she had dark red hair, not a crusty dark black. Her skin having a very paleness to her now. Finding it a bit taxing to put the piece upon her body. After which time finding her fur boots slipping over her feet. Finding herself trying to get out of the room. Only to start to pound on her fist. Once the door would open could see that she had washed all her stuff and hang them up all over the place.

"Well, how do I look, all I had problem with is putting on this.", looking at her shirt which was backward but not knowing this herself. Also holding up which could only look like panties and what look like a sling shot, to put rock in to kick prey with. Playing with her bottom lip some. "What are these for they look very much like they need to be thrown."

[member="Rexus Drath"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom