Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snow and Ice

Pulling up her fur coat up around her, as it seem winter had came at less. It came to the place where Inger had put herself up for the winter. Thanks to her sister had made sure she had enough to last a hard long winter. Coming back in with two fresh fish upon her spear. Only to find herself looking over two the now frozen lake. For where the wholes had been cut to fish in. Knowing by day break they would be frozen over again that would be the ice breakers jobs to once again open up the fishing holes.

Walking back in to the small cozy hut of herself. It was plain and simple to her taste. After getting the fish on the fire. Let herself go to the floor with lots of pelts. Tonight would be a hard night would be spend by the fire to keep herself warm. Finding herself closing her eyes upon which finding herself flashing again this time to a dark men, in very strange dress. Then like all her flashes it was gone once again. Coming to look at the fish just how long had she been out. Taking it down from the stick, blessing it to the Gods above in the great sky and be on. Letting the other one cook a bit more.
@Inger Strömfire

Rexus Drath

Flick, flick, flick, woosh. These were the sounds made in the corner of the girl's room followed by a sizzle and the sound of a male exhaling. "Nice place you got here, though you might want to call a interior designer. The pelt thing just isn't sexy." With a soft chuckle a hooded man sat in the back of the room on a comfy chair looking over to the woman. "Oh don't mind me I'm just here to smoke. I have to say though of all the planets I've been to this one is pretty up there on the suck list." A soft chuckle escaped his lips before he took another drag of his cigarette the cherry light on the tip igniting the side of the room.

"Now let's get down to business Miss..." Looking down at a paper Rexus read it over real quick "Stormfire? Wow that's a dumb name. I swear names in this galaxy are bad." With that Rexus looked up at her showing only the bottom half of his face. "You have been chosen Miss Stormfire and I need you to come with me. Your training awaits." He said to her in a soft and gentle tone [member="Inger Strömfire"]

All she could do was spend around with her hood coming back off her face and hair. "Hai, thee how..you..strange come ..to... be in thee home.. sir." her eyes was that of a glowing blue as if before the storm. Picking herself up as she took the other fish off. "It would be a disrespect if you did sit by the fire to eat a moral." Stepping up to him more with a curious eye then anything but not with out her hand under her layers of furs to a small knife. "It seem you know of my name, but stranger would your name be good, sir." reaching up to touch the thing with smoking coming out of it then the red glowing part only to pull it back with a pain like that of touching a fire. "What God is that of a fir bringer to the end of such a thing." [member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

[member="Inger Strömfire"]
Noticing her reaching Into her coat more than likely to grab a weapon of some kind. "It would also be disrespectful to draw a weapon on a person who could kill you with their mind. I assure you if I wanted you dead or taken this conversation would be a lot shorter. So please hands off the piece." With another long drag from his cigarette Rexus exhaled a cloud of smoke before speaking once more. "You can call me Mr.I and as I said you have been chosen to receive a very select form of training. We have been watching you and I have to say I'm rather impressed with your work ethic." Leaning back Rex took another drag then grinned at the girl. "I will pass on the fish. Trying to watch my figure." He said in a joking tone

Her face shown in surprise but it was enough to back her off the knife. Only show her disappointment of not wanting to feel the belly. "Oh my where is my manner, Mr. I would you care for some mead." looking around for a couple with out hearing what he said on the mead. Bring them back full to the brim with the golden mead. "Please, it would be disrespectful not to do drink, you are a guest in my humble home." her deep blue eyes looking once again to the stranger. Her own eyes where getting bigger, "You been, w...atching me....what strange Gods are you from, that of the sky or of the sun fire god, or do you serve one of the Goddess, like my own name, I serve the Goddess of Beauty and fire. As I was born in the middle of a snowstorm." Going back to the fire to stroke the fair to keep the bitter cold from chilling her bone. [member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"I serve the shadows my dear student, I serve the will of he who presides over them. And his will is to bring more into the fold." Taking another long drag from his cigarette Rexus blew smoke from his nostrils and shook his head. "I don't need your mead, I don't need your food. I need you to come with me to somewhere new. To somewhere you can become strong, you will be a mighty warrior of the shadows. He who speaks for them commands it." With a soft chuckle Rex blew a little more smoke before flicking a little ash on the ground. "So you have two options, come with me or stay here and enjoy your home for the next I don't know two to three minutes?" Rex said trying not to sound rushed but there were a few things in the works that needed to be done.

Blinking to this one to not being so much of a guest, just what God did send him. "I.. will come ..let me get my bow, and spear." All she had to do was reach under bed that was in the same room. Only to once again look at where the ash had landed. Coming to stand in front of this one only to cause herself to reach up with her hand upon which her curiosity to see what this shadow man look upon his hood. "Good sir, what one don't show their face. " Only to feel a sick feeling with in her that could tell she fear twisted in her own stomach. As to why couldn't only be told as another vision came to her mind. This one had a more darker feel to with images she couldn't shake, only to speak in her own tongue before. Letting her own eyes come to also.

[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Those need to stay." Waving his right hand that had a very large scar on it the bow and spear floated over and landed next to the dead body of a female human. It was covered in dirt and was slightly decaying but it would suffice for what was needed. Over the course of her training she wouldn't exist and to do that you has to scrub things clean. "The shadows call us my friend. Let's be off." Standing up Rex took one last long drag from his cigarette and flicked it onto the carpet. Igniting the dry pelts in a inferno Rexus stepped over to the woman and looked at her with a soft grin. Half of his face was still covered but soon he made his way towards the door of the hutt that was now on fire from the inside.

Her heart sank, as to what this met. Couldn't make sure of who this poor soul. All she could do was be looking towards this dark stranger with fearful blue eyes. All flashing in her mind was her sister what she would find, also how their mother would deal with it. Finding that she had only a few second to come with him. As fearful as she was to be coming with him. All she could do was pull her fur around her tighter as if that would keep her safer. "I come..good sir." finding her way next to him and through the door into the dead of night. Her own eyes fix forward not looking back only could feel the heat of the now the large fire upon her back skins and fur. Wanting to reach out to this one but felt herself with drawling back with in herself. After having all she did want to find out the gift that the Gods had given her how to work it more. Feeling that she got wasn't one that she cared to know more of this shadow as he spoke of.

[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Good." As the pair stepped out into the dead of night through the thick snowstorm and the now raging inferno behind them that was once her home. Rexus had planted a female body on the premises to make it look as if she had perished in the inferno. "Bring the ship in." Hovering down a small transport perched down and landed on the ice. "You can't go back now, this is your life now." With a cold look on the bottom half of his face Rexus watched as the ramp lowered and the warmth of the shuttle could be felt within. Walking in first Rexus made his way up the ramp and into the ship. Looking back at the raging inferno and the frightened woman he removed his hood to reveal his messy dreads and the rest of his face. "You coming?" He said to her with a bit more warmth to his voice now

Pulling her fur line hood closer to her face as they walk. It was the nose first then looking up thew the blinding snow, what she saw was one of those metal flying boxes. It froze her in her track. You can't go back now, this is your life now. It was like a punch in the gut her wanting to go to her knees. Pausing as watch him go up the ramp. Walking closer to it she put on foot on it. It was solid enough. Giving a good tap before she had both feet on it, still it was a very slow. Then looking up to find that the dark stranger had removed. Looking over his look never had she seen someone look like this before. "Yes, good Mr. I." coming into what it was warm in the box of his. Letting her hood fall back, only to find her hands reaching up to the warm. Her eyes was very puzzling, "Where is the fire in this big metal box of yours" as she asked the question her own curious took over. Wondering what those black spiking things where made of. Reaching up to touch on very gentle like that of stroking a pet. It was wasn't what she had expected would be there. "These are very strange to the touch, good sir."

[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"It's going to be a long day." Sighing Rexus looked at the girl while she pet his short messy dreads. With the ramp closing the ship was sealed and pressurized for take off. "It's my hair, and this is a starship not a box." Walking over to a small lounge area of the yacht Rex sat down in one of the comfy chairs. "Set course to Atrisia, man if my dreads freak you out wait till you get a load of this." With a soft chuckle the ship lifted in the air causing the cabin to tilt at a slight angle. "You might want to sit down." He said to her in a softer more cautious tone of voice

Only that stopped her from petting his dreads was the fact of the sound closing behind. This spinning around fact getting down in the defense position. It she was going to do battle with the metal door. Only to turn back around on ball of her looking up at him. "I starship, what a blessed name the Gods have giving such a thing like this. " once again having a puzzle look. Only to feel the shaking which made her jump with a surprise. "Its alive," only to find herself having to use her balance but also her muscle using. To feel herself throw grabbed onto anything. Until she found her footing, once again. Until she look like a creature trying to get their footing on the ice. Until she found her way over to the chairs. Bring herself down into one breathing very heavy. As her hands started to grip tightly. Even under all these furs of hers there was the rise of her chest up and down. The sweat beads coming down her forehead along with how drench her body was became with sweet under all the layers.

[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Hey calm down I'm not going to let anything bad happen. Everything is good." Rex said in a calm tone to the woman she was obviously very new to everything thus why she was chosen from a backwater planet where nobody would remember her and she wasn't on any data banks of any kind what so ever. The perfect candidate for a inquisitor. She was just a little technologically impared and her basic wasn't so good but those things would be fixed as the process of brain washing would begin. As the shuttle lifted into the air it blasted off a decent speeds headed straight for orbit. With that Rex sat back in his chair "can I offer you a drink? Maybe some whiskey?" To be honest Rex had no idea how they had mead down there the planet was cold and frigid but they needed to get honey somewhere for the drink

Eyes flashing over to his own dark black eyes. Slowly nodding, as it seem the more then went up the better. To the fact when he offered her some whiskey titled her redhead to one side. "Whiskey...yes I would like that very much, good sir." after which time figuring that safe to move. Seeing that he starting to move around. "It gets hot in one of these, box...oh I mean space ships." As she let the out side fur coat be shed off. To find had several other layers along with a belt of knife and others pouches, of medical herbs. Stood up to peal off another layer, "In winter its better to have layers on to keep warm this is very strange to not have to stroke a fire." coming down to her two layers that was aways keep on her. It was the first time seeing just how much of muslcer her race. [member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Do you even lift bro? That's how seeing her without the coat on made Rexus feel when she took her layers off. Yeah she was definitely a good choice. She could probably PT circles around Rexus and he was a pretty fit guy himself besides the smoking at least that was probably going to slowly kill him in the future. "One second then." With that the ship made the jump into hyperspace headed right for Atrisia they would be there shortly and he would begin her training. Once the ship jumped Rex stood up and chuckled before moving over to a small case of the 12 year special that he had purchased from a dystellary owned by a [member="Chloe Blake"] and it was quite the drink. This would be his first time having some. Pouring two glasses of the stuff with some ice in it he slowly levitated a glass to the woman as he sat back down to take a sip of the legendary whiskey that he had spent half his paycheck on. Taking his sip he smiled and let his head lay back "god damn that's good"

Not missing a thing of him, it was still curiosity about this dark stranger. It only brought her back to where she had space out to. Reaching out to take the glass. First thing she saw was cubes of ice. Putting her finger in the drink to touch the ice then to move it around. Next thing was to put her finger up to her nose to sniff at the strong smell, then to her mouth to taste. It was a strong but she like it. Looking up with her blue eyes then at the glass in her hand. Taking a long sip. As it burn down her throat, only to cause a very smile upon her lips. "I think this drink of yours." wiping her mouth. Going in for another small sip as it was a drink that you didn't want to take in to much at one time. "Good, sir please tell me why me I'm don't have any really skills beside hunting, and cooking a good fish stew., looking at him half way in another drink before the last one. "As my late husband would always tell me lousy under the furs." , shrugging as she took another one in an incontinent sounding voice.

[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"You have to learn new things, what you had in your old life Is gone and now it's time to realize and seize your potential." Taking a sip from his glass Rexus looked at the pale woman up and down and smiled all friendly like at her. He wanted to make sure she was comfy because her life would be hell for a while as she learned the ways of the force and shadows. She was a perfect candidate for the program and she would be put to all the tests that Rexus had planned. She would not fail for Rexus would not accept it. Getting closer to Atrisia Rex took another sip as he got the notification they were approaching

"New things to learn, I always like new things, and your right on wanting to need find out why I have these visions I have." giving longer lasting smile upon her lips. Searching him looking to the fact that she knew that there wasn't anything threat of him. Knowing that what she had been threw in life noting would be worest then having to go through the Gods hell with the husband she had to married to keep peace between the two clans. Knowing she had broken bones to prove it, that had healed on their own with her own nursing skills. "Where are we going, where the Gods and Goddesses live at." [member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"The gods and goddesses will not see what we will do. We are above the system now, on a different plane of existence where we decide who is fit to live our die in the world we shape in the shadows." As the ship began to rumble slightly it came out if hyperspace and Into the orbit of Atrisia. "Welcome home Inger, welcome to Atrisia." With a soft smile Rex drank down the rest of his whiskey and sat the cup down as the ship began to enter the atmosphere at a slow decent to make her comfy with the new experience that space travel and life now for her. "Drink up, it's gonna be a while until we have some down time"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom