Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snarky spy lady looking for a Master

As stated, Scarlett has been without a Master for a little while and so I am once more in need of someone to train her. Any neutral or Dark alignment works - Sith is fine as long as said Sith is more the sorcerer type because I'm not wholly bent on the idea of having Scarlett broken in the way that it would take in order to become a Sith - although preferably someone who is advanced in either illusions (white current or otherwise) or mentalism, or both, as Scarlett is a spy. Fancy powers such as shaping and the like don't hurt, but I want there to be a good story and an interesting dynamic.

Any takers?

[member="Scarlett Orion"]

Your bio says your Mandalorian. Why not jump in with the Clans? For example Clan Meran does a lot of stealth based stuff along with their tech creation. Clan Raxis has a bunch of Force users that could probably train you. I think there are still one or two DJ around as well.

Just a thought.

[member="Scarlett Orion"]

Matsu sounds like exactly what you're looking for (illusions, mentalism, necromancy for special stuff) but she'd require breakage. Sorcerer or no, she believes pain is the only true way to power. Throwing myself out there despite that, but I'd get it if that's not what you're looking for!

I could take you under my wing. Training would be not very consistent. Ex: I need a Sith artifact, Go get me it. Your Reward would be training. Alchemized weapon, armor & w/e. Nulgath is very secretive and holds what he knows dearly.

More you do for me the more I would do for you. I also recommend Matsu too. My work schedule isnt too flexible atm. [member="Scarlett Orion"]

[member="Matsu Xiangu"] - You like very corrupt looking Sith Lords? :D

[member="Matsu Xiangu"] nghdgafpujd that face...I'm actually quite intrigued to see how this one would play out. PM me? (And what I meant with the sorcery was more that said Sith is more of a Dark Jedi/witch who practices Sith magic than a full-blown Sith, but I get how that could've been misleading.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom