Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Smugglers, Slavers, and Scrappers

Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
The planet of Jakku! A desolate desert planet not known by many, but still full of riches. Those deserts are littered with shipwrecks, almost considered a ship graveyard for how many destroyers, frigates, and other space vessels lay on its Sandy surface, never to be used again. Our story opens with Draco exploring a tiny town where scrappers can sell what they’ve found in shipwrecks for portions, or credits. With credits they often buy more gear or something in a tiny little marketplace, but those in debt often find themselves for sale themselves as slaves. Draco was here to try and understand how the market worked, and how outside interaction stimulates it. Perhaps there are some interesting people to meet here?

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig

many credits from smuggling

Smuggling? While Draco had certainly heard of them, she never really took the time to look into it. In her past, the only experience she’s had with them was to get her from place to place without anyone knowing, if she couldn’t do so herself. She was interested to hear how they got paid, and how much. She moved behind the man and spoke

“How many credits? And what was the name of the person you moved? I mean no harm, I am not police, just curious”

The 6’11” Draconic woman with herself covered In a black cloak towered over this person and she knew it. Perhaps the intimidation of her stature would get them to answer? Or maybe since she asked so nicely

Jho'Henig

Paaerduag with a drinking problem
Smuggling? While Draco had certainly heard of them, she never really took the time to look into it. In her past, the only experience she’s had with them was to get her from place to place without anyone knowing, if she couldn’t do so herself. She was interested to hear how they got paid, and how much. She moved behind the man and spoke

“How many credits? And what was the name of the person you moved? I mean no harm, I am not police, just curious”

The 6’11” Draconic woman with herself covered In a black cloak towered over this person and she knew it. Perhaps the intimidation of her stature would get them to answer? Or maybe since she asked so nicely
Jho'Henig noticed that someone is standing behind him, he turned around and responded:

"Oh, hey! I earned about 28.000 creds. I'm not a slaver, I may transport treasures from the past to potential buyers, but slaves? Never!"

Draco Miles Draco Miles

“There… is a difference between them…? You are basically courier then, a mailman? I thought smuggler was person who gets someone over borders or into hard to reach places? sometimes out of them too…”

Now this was news! 28,000 credits for delivering stuff? She could probably get into that! Though she was interested to hear more about this man’s trade

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig

Jho'Henig

“There… is a difference between them…? You are basically courier then, a mailman? I thought smuggler was person who gets someone over borders or into hard to reach places? sometimes out of them too…”

Now this was news! 28,000 credits for delivering stuff? She could probably get into that! Though she was interested to hear more about this man’s trade

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig
Jho responds: "There is a big difference between a mailman and a smuggler. The difference is that someone gives a mailman what to deliver and mailman delivers that to another person fully legally. Meanwhile, smugglers come to various adventures to get stuff or even steal that stuff from someone! I may steal weapons, explosives or even lightsabers. Smugglers illegally cross borders to deliver their loot. And the thing that I smuggled to Jakku is a lightsaber that I stole from an inexperienced padawan on Nar Shaddaa. Also, my name is Jho'Henig, the first head is Jho, the second head is Henig"

Draco Miles Draco Miles

Huh… reminds her of a certain robot from a movie. She took a look between those two heads and nodded “I assume you did so with one head starting one sentence, the second cutting off the first, and repeating this process to confused the person for an easy pickpocket? Rather ingenious… I like it. So if I gave you something and paid you to deliver it, you would get it to its recipient? Or would you just sell it to someone else?

Jho'Henig

Huh… reminds her of a certain robot from a movie. She took a look between those two heads and nodded “I assume you did so with one head starting one sentence, the second cutting off the first, and repeating this process to confused the person for an easy pickpocket? Rather ingenious… I like it. So if I gave you something and paid you to deliver it, you would get it to its recipient? Or would you just sell it to someone else?
Jho replied: "Of course, my friend, I will deliver it to whoever you need! Non-paaerduags cannot hear what my second head says, but if they could, that would be very useful. Also, for what price you want to deliver your shipment?"

Draco Miles Draco Miles

Last edited:
Interesting… Draco nodded as her questions were answered and honestly wanted to test this man’s skills. What exactly could SHE get from the difference of a smuggler and a mailman? If he could not complete this task, she wouldn’t see a difference at all. She unbuttoned her cloak and took it off, underneath she wore a skin tight white suit that left little to the imagination as well showed muscle. The Draconian woman in front of him certainly was physically powerful, and force sensitive, with the lightsaber hilt on her hip

“I need you to deliver this to the Forge of Khemost. Price can be decided by you once you get there, you have one week to finish the job once it starts, I will tell you over communications when to start the job.”

She was hesitant for a moment, a look of confusion spreading across her face as she scratched her head then remembered that is exactly what she was supposed to be.

“Errr… yeah! Yeah, that’s what it’s supposed to be… sorry, still getting used to the names and all that. Other side is callllllled… light? Or is that one dark?”

Jho'Henig

She was hesitant for a moment, a look of confusion spreading across her face as she scratched her head then remembered that is exactly what she was supposed to be.

“Errr… yeah! Yeah, that’s what it’s supposed to be… sorry, still getting used to the names and all that. Other side is callllllled… light? Or is that one dark?”
Jho said: "If that's what you are talking about the Sith use the dark side and the Jedi use the light side"

Draco Miles Draco Miles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom